Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Omg what a story what thoughts I was in complete awe while reading this it was just so perfect loved all the characters and loved preeran here my god u have an amazing thinking do write more ur stories are too perfect. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story 
Thank u for this writing
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
nice cs.nice intro of characters.preeran going to the same village.wow.preeta handling the goons was superb.bold journalist.preeran meeting was interesting.bus scene was so cute.shrismeer meeting with a fight was cute.irritating to see sameer with the arrogant omisha.she was so rude to shrishti
jasminerahul thumbnail
liked how preeta stopped sandhya's wedding.liked her trying to make them understand that a girl is not a doormat.the boy and father are so cruel to send goons to attack preeta.loved karan saving her and their nok jhok.liked sandhya slapping the cheap man and all women supporting preeta and the father son getting arrested.thankfully omisha's plan to defame shrishti for flopped.omisha caught by rishab and his dialogues were interesting.ritu slapping varun and stopping the wedding as the boy's party insulted her dad for dowry was nice.I was reminded of the movie lajja. sameer giving lift to shrishti was a sweet scene.later sameer returning her lost bracelet was lovely. preeta solving the chawl issue was nice.so cheap of omisha to join hands with max. good that karan saved preeta from the murder attempt.shrishmeer ship scene and shootstar scene were lovely.nice to see sameer feeling more connected to shrishti and realizing that what he has for omisha is only attraction.which actress plays omisha?I am reminded of sherlin
jasminerahul thumbnail

Preeta tensed n Karan consoling her was nice.Omisha is so irritating n threatening with Preeta.Loved preeta'ds sharp reply to her.Sameer wiping Shrishti's tears..their intense hug were so emotional.Karan saving preeta was nice.Sarla revealing her disease to preeta was very emotional.Sad that shrishti is trying to avoid sameer.Sameer saying one thing I learnt by spending time with you that relation which are always connected by heart does not let you feel pain and overcomes everything was lovely.Shoking that Max was after preeta in college too.Flight hijacking was shocking,Shrishmeer scenes were very emotional.he got injured while saving her n Shrishti hugging him were emotional.Shrishti coming to know of Sarla's disease n sarla preeta shrishti scene was emotional

jasminerahul thumbnail

Happy that preeran had a candle light dinner.I liked their conversation about life.happy to see sameer realizing his luv 4 shrishti.but sad that bcz of omisha shrishmeer r keeping a distance with each other.karan elina scene was lovely.happy to see karan's dadi n sarla thinking of preeran relation.shrishmeer confession was so emotional.omisha wants to kill shrishti as sameer loves her.oh.loved sameera facing her bravely n revealing that he knows hers n her family's true colour.sarla's health condition...oh... wonder why sarla is hiding why their father left them.preeta shrishti scene was cute.shocking about what happened to karan's dadi.who is after Elina n dadi?Preeran friendship band scene was cute.Sarla revealed that their father was innocent.then how did they get separated?What happened btw them?Sarla's death was painful.sarla's letter was touchy.is their father alive?shocking that it's ma's goons who shot dadi.sad to see karan misunderstanding preeta n fighting with her.shocking that preeta's plan to give justice to anu n expose max backfired when anu talked against karan.poor karan.shocking that it was a drama by anu max to trap preeran n anu's reason 4 revenge was shocking.surprising that Preeran were aware of their plan.liked how they got exposed by preeran.oh my God...poisonous gas leakage to kill shrishti preeta.evil omisha.relieved that rishab sameer took them to the hospital.sad about dadi's demise.wish she was saved.karan telling preeta about life to make her strong was nice.beautiful dialogues.loved rishab challenging omisha.shrishmeer scene regarding opening factory making it a successful boutique was nice.hats off to shrishti.karan getting jealous seeing preeta with aditya was cute n funny.shocking that aditya is evil.preeta's accident was shocking.good that karan knows aditya us behind everything.hope he fails to harm karan.good to see street ppl being taken 4 their factory.loved elina's dialogue- God has made everybody a beautiful person and everybody can look good with good clothes, trust us.shocking that preeta is kidnapped.

Krina_Patel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's awesome...😊
I did not sleep until to finish it...😳

And it's good one...👍🏼

Thank you for writing this...👏

Like the new side of preeta...❤️

Hope you come soon with new story..
jasminerahul thumbnail

As expected its Aditya who kidnapped Preeta n Max tried to burn her alive,shocking.Thankfully Karan reached there n took her to hospital.Karan doing namaz 4 preeta n background song was nice.Shrishti Karan scene was emotional n lovely.loved them as a brother sister n as a jeeju saali.Preeran scene was so sad.painful to see preeta leaving India with Shrishti n sameer Karan pleading them not to leave.Anyways liked preeta's decision to get shrishmeer married.departure scene of preeran was so touchy.loved it a lot.perfect song.surprised to hear preeta's luv confession 4 Karan in the CD.Shrishmeer scene where Sameer consoles her n kisses her hand was lovely.Karan stopping Preeta from going ..their emotional hug...confession..proposal were beautiful.loved Shrishti's dialogue to sameer- till we are together (caresses) we will face everything, our hearts always beat together.Shrishmeer vow scene n song were too good.preeran shrishmeer consummation was unexpected.Preeran scene after that was sweet.they handling omisha Max was funny esp Omisha.Karan's concert where he dedicates song to Preeta was romantic.nice song.relief is that Max's chapter is closed.

Loved this part-

Karan : Elina I want her to achieve the success she wants
Preeta : what if she wants to get that success by holding somebody's hand
Karan : I know her (turns behind and sees Preeta)
Preeta : is my achievement not yours, we promised to face everything together
Karan : but Preeta
Preeta : this life is yours given gift how can I lose it now, I want to settle down

Shocking that its Omisha's dad behind Max's accident.it was Omisha who was his target was even more shocking.shocking that he is not her real dad but the one who snatched her from her own parents.Omisha meeting her mom was emotional.Cant believe that b4 death max realized d mistake knowing dad's true colour n informed omisha n asked her to be good to d ppl they troubled.i loved it.now I wish max hadn't died.Happy that Omisha joined the good ppl to defeat her so called dad.Preeran romance was sweet though short.Preeta answering the journalist bravely was nice.the short preeran dinner moment n karan singing looking at preeta n preeta hugging him were romantic.nice song.sad about the factory n preeta's forced resignation.Shocking that Omisha is still evil.She is trying to snatch sameer from Shrishti through dirty tricks.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Loved Omisha n others exposing Ranveer.Happy that Rishab Elina r getting engaged.preeran scene was so sweet.shrishmeer slow dance...so romantic.Omisha tried to harm Shrishti.shocking.lovedshrishti getting saved n sameer slapping omisha.omisha dying was shocking.happy that all the couples lived together