Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago
yes it was the last episode.
you're welcome everyone.
And jojo, mujhe bhi batao ye kis taarif ki baat ho rahi hai????
wazup thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx a lot.... got to know a few sentance from the update which i didn't get it while watching da video... thnx
Maha21 thumbnail
Thanks Shevetal, you are a sweetheart... πŸ€—

I didn't get a chance to catch the last episode (yea, can you belive that? )... But there is no regret coz the time the last episode was airing, I was at my commencement receiving my master's degree! 😳
gulrani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha21

Thanks Shevetal, you are a sweetheart... πŸ€—

I didn't get a chance to catch the last episode (yea, can you belive that? )... But there is no regret coz the time the last episode was airing, I was at my commencement receiving my master's degree! 😳

Maha ,

Congratulations to you for yr master s degree...Good luck to you for a bright and successfull years ahead.....πŸ‘

Maha CONGRATULATIONS..... and celebrations... we'd like a party. πŸ‘
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
(Thanks Shevetal, you are a sweetheart...

I didn't get a chance to catch the last episode (yea, can you belive that? )... But there is no regret coz the time the last episode was airing, I was at my commencement receiving my master's degree!)

congrats, guys to both of you, one for post gradutating in academics and another for post graduating into a wonderful updater, keep the creative juices going you'll need those for another samay serial,woh jyaada din bahar nahin behet sakta.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shabs am thrilled to see you here. By the way sis, shwetal is also a masters in literature just like you. And you are right, Gaurav will be back and with a bang πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Maha CONGRATULATIONS dear on getting your mastersπŸ‘. Keep it up, tumhe aur bhi kaamyabi mile.
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Maha for the degree hope u'r able to earn a lot more. 😊 Shvetal dear we all know u'r a sweetheart so keep up the good work.
gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congratsssssssssss maha for the degree πŸ˜ƒ
serenagirl1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u for the update. I was soo lost before