Update for 21st Dec

Posted: 17 years ago

The show started with Rusty not eating dinner. Mathura comes and asks her to eat something. Rusty is crying and says that she doesn't know what to think, who to believe. She tells Mathura that she had gone to meet Samay and he said that her dad had been the one to get him sent to jail. She says "bakwas kar raha tha. i hate Samay" and goes off running to her room. Mathura thinks Samay may be right, she thinks ki iss ghar mein koi kisi ko kabhi maaf nahi karta.

They showed Rusty crying in her room and Samay sitting in the jail, looking all washed out and tired. They played the song "Jaisi jise lage yeh duniya" in the background and showed flashback scenes from their honeymoon trip. They showed one new scene though, they showed that when they were on their honeymoon, a young girl approaches them and takes a picture of them on her mobile. I immediately thought of all the Gaurav Saumya aspirants in this forum and how they too would get very camera happy if they saw them anywhere.

Anyway, its next morning. Randhir is reading a report of Samay's arrest in the newspaper and laughing. When he folds the newspaper he sees Mathura and sobers up. She says "Ruk kyu gaye? Hasiye na".... you wanted this all along... you've done all this... yesterday you were celebrating so didnt see your daughter's haalat.... ek niwala nahi khaya usne....woh Samay ke bina nahi jee payegi.... she says that you've fallen really low... mujhe nahi pata tha ki aapmein itna zahar hai. Kanwaljeet doesn't say anything but when provoked says "Mathura" and raises his hand.... but stops himself from hitting her. She says "Yeh mat bhuliye ki main ek bade ghar ki beti hoon... pati ke samman mein chupchap thappad bhi kha sakti hoon (worse dialogue on the show ever, what does she mean? its ok if you hit me? ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffff) par main ek smuggler aur criminal ke saath nahi rah sakti" etc. Just then Simon comes running and tells them that Rusty is not opening her door and they rush to her room. They bang on the door but on receiving no reply try to force it open (Samay ke bina kaise karoge... adhi pasli ke bhi ho nahi). Anyway, Rusty opens it herself and saves them the kasht of breaking it. This was supposed to be a very significant moment... she had too look so changed and upset as to shock the audience, however i couldnt perceive any such difference. Anyway, Randhir is shocked by her looks... she says "i couldn't sleep last night so took pills.. will just get ready and come"... says everything in a very bujha bujha manner.  

Then Mathura starts off from where she had left off... she tells him that he'll have to see Rusty like this, like a zinda lash, everyday.... you've ruined your daughter's life.... she says similar things and says "you've done it, admit it" and something snaps inside Randhir and he says "Yes i did it. Aur maine galat kya kiya. Yeh sab mera tha... mera ghar, meri beti... usne sab mujh se cheen liya.... ab itni saza toh banti hai uski".... (I think Kanwaljeet did this scene well... he got the gloating tone just right)...needless to say, Rusty has overheard everything.... she says "theek kiya papa. bye", turns around and runs away. Runs to the car, jumps into a car and drives off (when did she take the keys?) and Randhir follows her in another, yellow car. (Why yellow? I hate yellow cars).... Mathura prays for Rusty's safety.... oh and someone in the production team of adhm is very good and efficient becuase Rusty's car had a Chandigarh number plate... that kind of attention to detail is truly commendable πŸ‘ . 

Predictably, Rusty runs to a cliff and tries to jump off (honey, need a push?!) but Randhir saves her in time (Alas!). She tells him that she doesn't want to live since "jisse sabse zyaada pyaar karti hoon woh jail mein hai aur jiski pooja karti hoon woh uske jail jaane ke liye jimmedar hai"... she talks about how she'd always wanted her father to forgive her, how much she loves him etc etc... then Randhir has a CHANGE OF HEART. He tells her that "main paagal ho gaya tha... mujhe pata hai ki tum mujhse kitna pyaar karti ho... mujhe yeh toh dikha ki main Samay se kitni nafrat karta hoon, mujhe yeh nahi dikha ki tum Samay se kitna pyaar karti ho aur tumhe meri harkaton se kitna dukh hoga. " etc etc... he says mujhe meri galtiyon ko sudharne ka ek mauka do.... Kanwaljeet disappointed me in this scene...he could have done this much better.

Then he goes to the police station with Mathura and Rusty, says i've come to give my statement.... the inspector who's been hounding him says "Aayiye" and something to the effect that he knew Randhir would come. Randhir says arrest me and let Samay go, he's innocent. The inspector says "Samay ko le aao" (Hello? Will not even go into how illogical this was).

Then comes our hero.... he did it well again... came out, looked at everyone but didnt say anything... achcha hi hai.... jo bhi bolta inadequate hota... anyway, the inspector tells him he's free, Randhir is arrested.... he walks out with Rusty and Mathura... still silent...Rusty follows him and stops him by putting her hand on his shoulder... he turns around and says "Jisne tumhein apni zindagi se bhi jyaada pyaar kiya, uska vishvaas karogi?", she says "Always, all my life"... they hug.... Mathura looks at them.... so how did our bhalu, ullu, bandar, sheru, tarzan, lion king, siberian tiger, sexy sam, supersexy sam, greek god, samson haired, jaan, sweetheart, deep toned, intense, passionate, Gavru, Haurev, polygamous pati do this scene? Very well I thought. He was subdued, as befits someone who's just come from jail, the hurt of not being believed was there, there was also relief at it all being over and some degree of disbelief that it was actually over....yes, i know, i've lost it completely. 

Well, Randhir is being taken away to prison... he looks at the inspector enquiringly and the inspector nods... he goes and hugs Rusty and then hugs Samay (yes it did happen) and then holds hands with Mathura (older couples hug only if they are Amitabh Bachchan and Hema Malini... ok i'm being mean...it was kinda cute) .... then Radhir is taken off in the police van, all these three are crying in one line like Gandhiji's 3 bandars, (Gaurav wasnt crying per se but his eyes were wet), then he puts his arm around both of them and they turn around and leave the stage.

'The rest is silence', the play is over and the actors have walked off the stage. If you've appreciated them, wait for their next turn on the stage. For now, they'll just have to do with your applause.

This one's not only for Gaurav but for the show and everyone connected with it:

πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

(Though most of it is for him)

Edited by whynot - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shhrrutee thumbnail
Thanks babe in advance luv ya 4 that. 😊
jojo_100 thumbnail

last update by the standing mrs chopra  😳.....O wow.....i'm sure it will be an Update To RememberπŸ‘πŸΌ  ... thanx in advance shvetal πŸ€—

kajal_aarav thumbnail
is this the last episode if it is then what is the ending? reather is this the complete update or not cuz i am very lost srry for being very impatient if i am Edited by kajal_aarav - 17 years ago
gulrani thumbnail
thanks Swetal   ....phir aage kya hua ...bataye na please....?
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hats off to you Shwets and thanks for such a wonderful updateπŸ‘.  Kamaal ka update likhi hai tumne, will remember it always.  As for the show, for a last episode it was quite cool.  What more could they do out of it?  By the way Shwets, I could understand all the names you have given to Samay, but what is Gavru and HaurevπŸ˜†.  Please do tell me na.   And thanks once again for the fantabulous update.
Thank you Vidya thank you very much. I tried to remember every name that he has been called in this section.... ek baar Muneeza ne use galti se Haurev bulaya tha in a post called "Can Gaurav sing".... she's edited it now πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Aur jojo dear use bahut pyaar se apne posts mein Gavru bulati hai.
I just wanted to put in everything that we've called him.... sigh....
shahnaz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Shvetal for the update πŸ‘ ... so that is it right 😭 ? I still can't believe that it's over 😭 ...
Ya naaz darling that is it. Its over.
royaljatti thumbnail
hey ya all..
i was hopin to post the last update..but oh well.
        waise i m really really sad..
everytime i see those "kullvadhu" and ELAS promos i feel like punching the Television screen...
       why did they do this to us? WHY? SONY WHY? 🀒
trust me^^ tat was hurt humor... 😭

i m feeling terrible. i hope i get better...i mean i cant believe i wont see ADHM at 9pm on monday..NEVER again!! i will so miss soumya and gaurav. well. its over i guess..april 24,2006-december 21-2006. 8 brilliant and spell-binding months.
    well guys...you are the best lot..i ll miss ya all..i was just a reader(ve written 2 updates) but i have developed a bond with ya..
hopefully, we ll get to see more of G-S pair on tv. and please please put info about them on this site.
    and try to stay connected..
LOVE TO ALL YA BEAUTIFUL SOULZ......
                   LEEN~~