Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: nathalie_rs_

This was hawt and perfect as always. Loved it.

Thank you so much 
priyadil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a beautiful OS dear...!!!!!!
Her loneliness despite of lot of people around her, her pain despite the importance given by the society to her, her suffers despite being an Oberoi, Her pleadings despite of having anything and every thing without any request or demand ...can only be erase or fulfilled  by only one person, by her love of life, her soulmate, Only by her HUSBAND ... 

He knows that how much he loves her and how much she loves him... He wants to be with her, spend his time with his love... but life is not that easy to handle..not that much comforting... 
Both had to suffer with their relationship goal by being Oberois... not the same way but their own...
At the end both wanted to be under each others view each others embrace, each others breath, in each others true world... exploring their long way missed love , care, concern and comforting words...

It is such a beautiful piece of work as always dear...πŸ‘
How you portrayed Ri's emotions her loneliness and her expectations are really nice... I like how you show "Om" is not at fault for Ri's suffering...πŸ‘ he also wanted to be with her, he also is suffering with her
Loved it...❀️

Originally posted by: aayushi1

I have no words to describe what i feel reading this...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This OS has everything and more than we ever wanted...
The passion with which both of them wanted each other😳😳

Hi Ayushi πŸ€—

Thank you so much ... My inspiration for writing this was Gauri's grey saree and maroon lips look ... And yes I had to write something with it ... Here I am trying to find an explanation of why does RiKara does not have quality time. 

Originally posted by: Srivalli.t

Awesome os!!

Loved it.
Very beautifully written..

Thank you so much 

Originally posted by: priyadil

What a beautiful OS dear...!!!!!!

Thank you so much πŸ€—

Her loneliness despite of lot of people around her, her pain despite the importance given by the society to her, her suffers despite being an Oberoi, Her pleadings despite of having anything and every thing without any request or demand ...can only be erase or fulfilled  by only one person, by her love of life, her soulmate, Only by her HUSBAND ... 

Firstly I wanted to write something with Gauri wearing that grey Saree and maroon lips and secondly I wanted to do something with the fact that RiKara do not get to enjoy qualitative moments ... So this concept came into my mind ... Here Gauri is struggling to become an ideal OBahu ... Everything is new for her and she has to change herself in order to be presentable. I feel such a situation takes place in every newly wedded bride's life ... Many changes happen and they take time. 

He knows that how much he loves her and how much she loves him... He wants to be with her, spend his time with his love... but life is not that easy to handle..not that much comforting... 
Both had to suffer with their relationship goal by being Oberois... not the same way but their own...

Oberoi tag has just added to their adjustment baggage. They have become a couple who undergo public and media scrutiny and with that they have many responsibilities as well ... Its not just about Gauri and Omkara here ... Its about their family, their work and their different decisions.

At the end both wanted to be under each others view each others embrace, each others breath, in each others true world... exploring their long way missed love , care, concern and comforting words...

They love each other and they mean the world to each other ... Breathing in each other's embrace and kissing away all the pain is their cure ... That is all what they want ... That is their happiness and their togetherness.

It is such a beautiful piece of work as always dear...πŸ‘
How you portrayed Ri's emotions her loneliness and her expectations are really nice... I like how you show "Om" is not at fault for Ri's suffering...πŸ‘ he also wanted to be with her, he also is suffering with her

Yes. No one is guilty here ... No one is to be blamed ... If Gauri is feeling the loneliness and emptiness so is Omkara ... Being married is new to both of them ... No one is particularly at fault here.

Loved it...❀️

Thank you so much again ... I loved your review

aayushi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

Hi Ayushi πŸ€—

Thank you so much ... My inspiration for writing this was Gauri's grey saree and maroon lips look ... And yes I had to write something with it ... Here I am trying to find an explanation of why does RiKara does not have quality time. 

Yes...That look was indeed a sultry..and gauri pulled it off gracefully
you have successfully found the reason of gauri and omkara having no time for each other...

I'm so happy reading this... Thank you for writing this😊
Edited by aayushi1 - 6 years ago
Aarathi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow amazing...whatever problems between a couple it will vanish by their physical intimacy...same happen here also...the l8ve between them is too beautiful to watch always...they are always a perfect couple...and you as always nailed it...and the last part was a bonus or not?πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
LittleAngel18 thumbnail
Just fell in love with this OS...It was simply brilliant❀️
In other words, you made me blush deeply☺️
sweetshrenal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was hot and concept like mills and boons.The concept part could be turned to ff almost i loved it and could actually imagine rikara in that scenario and then other hot part was quite amazing.
You write so beautifully iam lost in rikara land.Thanks i wish to read more :)
Farri25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'll say you're unlucky Poo 😈... You don't get to read your works like we do... You cannot feel what we feel when we read such amazingnesses... It's served to us all ready and beautifully arranged in a platter and we don't know what's coming and it's always such pleasant joyful surprise...You knew what had to happen... I wish you could be in our place for once and see what your readers feel, how much they enjoy reading your works... but No thank you ! Wahin pe achi ho baba tum, hamari jagah toh Koi bhi lelega but "Pooru" naam ke praani ka no replacement πŸ˜†... I don't know how much sense I make over here... πŸ˜†
ANyways, stay there, keep writing and writing... β€οΈ

If a RiKara SR happens now, this is how I want it to be... perfect... emotions, confusions, conflicts, tears all of them piling up and bursting into a beautiful SR...no planning πŸ˜† no nothing... it should just happen like this did... And beyond beautiful it was again β€οΈ 

And yes, our Chirayya was defining gorgeousness and beauty in that look... I am waiting to see what you come up with after getting inspired by today's dance... It brought back the beating of most of RiKarians' hearts..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ
Edited by Farri25 - 6 years ago