RiKara OS - AWAITED

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Things had not been going well in their lives and tension between the two had been mounting. They had never planned any specific husband and wife life ... They wanted to keep it simple and romantic but some anxious anticipation began to fuel the tension between them even more. For some reason there seemed to be some uncertainty in the air. Possibly the expectations out of Gauri as Mrs. Omkara Singh Oberoi had become too complicated and even communication too hard to do over the lunch and dinner table ... Their life of behind the closed doors was also something that was mentally exhausting her ... He had to deal with Oberoi's because of being an Oberoi... He was a family man ... A son, A brother, A guiding light ... but for him being a husband was new... With that he was a businessman too and Art was his passion. Gauri had always imagined a simple married life for herself a husband, In Laws and some babies but being Omkara's wife was a difficult task ... she had to dress differently , she had to work differently ... she had to groom herself and she had to learn a lot. In her life changing experience, he did not have time. Yes, he loved her, he cared for her and supported her but their moments were amiss. They were not able to go to the beach for a casual long walk ... or she could not stand at the roadside to have pani puri or they could just not spend time cuddling on the couch half asleep in front of the television. Everything was so scheduled. 

Maybe it was all the stress in their personal lives apart from each other, which didn't allow them to deal with things as a couple, thus keeping a large part of what they did a mere task. Things where wavering as communication sometimes does. Quickly spoken  words and catch phrases do not always capture the heart, soul and true meaning of what someone is really feeling. Maybe it was a lack of detail in their communication, which may have continued to leave so many questions unanswered. He is a good man ... hardworking and capable that she has realized. He always encourages and stands by whatever his brothers wish to achieve but she wants him to be the man who kisses her without a reason ... makes her some coffee in the middle of the night and someone she can cook lunch with.

Once again she found herself alone on an aimless road while he drove  the car. They had gone to attend a formal business dinner but her  time was spent alone, he did not drink with her and he did not like to dance also ... With a glass or two of wine and some food her time was always spent in quiet reflection. All of the "what if" scenarios played loudly in her head. She was also filled with anxious anticipation and worried over what it was going to be like when they reach home ... will he kiss her? Will he let her kiss him? Will he compliment her? Will he say that she is looking beautiful?. It had started to feel like being an Oberoi and all the branding attached to the big name was important ... all  of the stuff she had going on in her life, he, her husband  was almost a distraction to her, or so she thought. But at the same time, she was in love. And for that love ... she used to make different kind of efforts everyday like today ... she took time to dress up ... three hours ... one hour in the salon, one hour in the shower and one hour in her wardrobe. 

They went  for dinner and their time together starting off a wonderful evening of conversation and exchange. However, after a few glasses of wine the conversation became tense, as they tried to understand where they fit in each other's lives. Somehow, even after countless hours of communication, they were unable to get to the bottom of what this all meant and how they would end up "being together", as partners, friends and lovers. They were both frustrated and tired, as it had been a long day. Things just didn't appear to be like they were on the other days. She was trying to figure out many things. She knew she was a companion for him and also a very important person in his life ... he always needed her by his side. But can't they just be with each other ... look at sunsets ... reheat the leftover lunch for dinner and then make love in the balcony. She just wants her husband. 

He had confessed his feelings and he had proposed her marriage but she has started feeling that maybe the fantasy period was over. Now it was time for the two of them to come to terms with their relationship. Was it simply going to be a passionate affair? The kind of affair that is just meant for satisfying physical need. Or would it be defined as a friendship, having tossed the romantic part aside and acknowledging that the "friend" part of the love they had for each other would remain. 

As they drove to their home, they couldn't even look at each other. At one point he reached over and turned off the stereo in the car. They both stared straight ahead, dreading having to find a way to fill the next few hours they had together. There was no communication, no body language, and just passionate confused hearts without a clear direction. As they pulled into the parking lot, he switched off the engine. 

Omkara was feeling disheartened ... he could not see his wife in such a state. He knew she was tired and even bothered but he just wanted to tell her that he loves her. No matter how, what when and where ... he is incomplete without her. Maybe he is not able to fulfill her expectations and even hurting her but being a husband is new to him ... he can write ballads of natural romance but understanding simple gestures becomes a tough task for him ... 

"Do you want to just go?" he said in a cold matter of fact tone. 

"No, I don't. Why are you being this way?" she said as almost breaking into tears. 

"I thought you might be exhausted from the day  and need some time to rest." he replied. 

"No. I have had plenty of time to rest." 

"Well, what do you want to do then? I just feel like if you came up to the room we would continue this seemingly pointless silent exchange." She said bluntly. 

"Pointless huh? So that's what you think this is?" He reprimanded. 

"No, its not. I want you. I want all of you. I want to live with you. Cry with you when you have a bad day. I want to be there with a teacup when you come home. I want to..." with that he dropped his head and fell silent. 

She reached over and grabbed his hand. 

"Om, do you remember when we went for ice cream together?"

"Of course, I do! We've been friends for such a long time."

"It's funny, but I don't think we've been alone just the two of us, not at all, since that ... I don't know when. 

They thought about it for a while.

"I think you're right," he smiled. 

"If I kissed you, would you let me?" He asked feeling a little bit confused trying to express his feelings ... he knew that If they had to talk right now ... she would cry a whirlpool of tears and he just could not bear with that. 

She blinked. Did he just ask that?

"Um, I think so," she said.

That was all Omkara  needed. He leaned toward her and kissed her deeply on the lips for several seconds. His hands were in her hair, pulling her body against his. She pulled back

"Omkara ... my Saree will rip," she moaned.

"I don't care," he said, kissing her again, deeper.

One hand still in her hair, his other hand traveled down her neck, across her collarbone, to her chest, pushing her down into her side. She leaned back and let him be on top of her, his hand squeezing the fabric surrounding her breast, his right leg between hers, his tongue invading her mouth. Her hands traveled across his back, pulling his torso down into hers. She could feel him  getting hot and hard.

He had been busy, but he knew that he wanted her. He reached down and separated her thighs, humping into her and kissing her neck. 

"Om," she whispered, humping back up into him. She was wet and wanted him, too.

"Om, we can't do this in the car, she said, giggling.

"Why not?" he asked, sucking hard at one place on her neck.

"Someone might come in here!" she practically yelled.

"Shh," he hushed her, sitting up. "Okay room?" He asked quietly.

He grabbed her  and began to lead her out of the car and up the stairs to their room. When the door opened to the room, he said

There was a long pause. 

"I know it gets difficult ... my life ... your life ... the family ... the business ... everything but please forgive me ... and just don't think of leaving me ... please ... He cupped her face.

"I won't leave you Om... I am trying to live with you ... I am trying ... the expectations are many and I want to become a good wife ... I want you to be happy with me ... to be proud of me. Tears burned her eyelids.

"Gauri ... You are my wife ... my life and my everything ... I know your life has changed because of me and you are trying ... making every possible effort ...  I know ... all of this is not easy but trust me ... I love you... He wiped her cheeks.

"I love you Om ... I really do. ... she wanted to speak something more but he just kissed her. 

Kissing Omkara was so right and so unnervingly familiar that she almost pulled back. The sheer rightness of it felt overwhelming.. She didn't even know he would do this. There was no curious exploration, no trial and error... it was just both of them and a perfect kiss. 
Try as she might to analyze the peculiarity, Gauri was finding it hard to think at all, because the kiss felt so damn good. It was as though he had kissed her a million  times before and knew exactly what she liked.
The hand on the back of her neck held her still as he took her mouth with devastating confidence. His lips brushed back and forth against hers several times, each touch making her more and more desperate to be closer. She tried to pull him closer, but he pulled back to sip at her lips with soft pleading motions. Every touch was deliberate, every move perfectly calculated for her pleasure.
He seemed to know the moment she wanted more because his tongue touched the center of her bottom lip for the briefest of seconds. Open. She did, and his hand slid to her jaw as he tilted his head and took the kiss deeper. His tongue moved along hers softly and she let out a tiny whimper.
Great, now she was The Moaner. His teeth found her bottom lip gently, perfectly and this time she let out a gasp. She might be able to identify the different types of kisses, but Omkara had mastered them. He had  taken everything she had  ever experienced, picked out the best part and delivered them perfectly. And it was effective. Too effective. His time was up. Gauri had a steadfast rule that the kiss should never last more than five minutes. Enough to get a feel for her husband but just enough mystery to leave him wanting more. Pull back. Pull back now. Instead she dug her fingers into his hair pulling him closer. She had no finesse, no awareness, no control. Gauri  tried to pull Omkara  on top of her, but he resisted. Gauri  pulled back slightly and frowned. How was it that he still had some restraint while she was practically panting? He gazed steadily into her eyes, looking completely unfazed. Correction: looking completely smug.

His eyes softened the moment she smiled. She had imagined this almost amazement every now and then where he looked at her  like she  was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He seemed to get lost in her eyes just as much as she had been his. He brushed a stray hair from her  face and reached to hold her hand that was fidgeting with a bracelet. He started off by lifting that hand to kiss it, then leaned in a little closer. Her  voice had dropped a few octaves and he had scooted so that their  faces were closer together. 

"My God you smell amazing," He said nuzzling and nipping her neck.

"Thank you, she said softly. 

"Your hair has gotten longer," He said and reached to caress it.

"A little," she said and smiled at him. He melted again and then before she knew it, he was kissing her again. She resisted for only a moment and then gave in. His lips were tender; almost timid at first. She  knew he was waiting on her to resist, and she did a little at first but he didn't stop. She had tried to pull her head away, but he moved his hand to her  cheek and brushed his thumb over her  cheekbone. He wrapped his other arm around her and held her close. 

"I have missed you so much," He said softly between kisses. She was breathing heavy. He shifted his weight a little onto her , and she put a hand on his chest in protest. He kissed her deeper and she  gave in completely. Before long, he had his hands behind her hips and pulled her  body towards  him, so that he could lay her  back. There were blankets on the end of the bed , and she  was propped up on them. He ground himself against her, kissing her harder now. 

"Oh God, baby," He breathed, moving down into her  cleavage to kiss and nibble her  tender flesh. She  had her  hands in his hair, pulling and caressing his scalp. 

"Gauri ... you are looking gorgeous... this Saree ... Grey suits you better than I suppose. Omkara complimented removing the pleats of her Saree. She felt so happy listening to his compliment but then she even felt aroused with the ways he undid the knots of her underskirt and also her blouse ... 

"I thought you would compliment my lips ... She said pointing at her almost ruined maroon shade of her lips. 

"Jaan ... I'd rather kiss them... 

He was busy kissing her neck and she was entranced too,  mesmerized by this unseen force that crowded around her,  This energy within her  that had threatened to melt any resolve and independence she had remaining. His eyes beckoned her,  teasing her in sleep, taking over her dreams and twisting them into forbidden temptations. His lips taunting her , yet never moving, making her quiver with agonizing anticipation...

Her throat closing, strangled around a silent moan as his hand stroked her,  caressing the symphony he started with just one look from his smoldering eyes. Unconsciously her numb hands fumble with the buttons to her blouse, her eyes burning from the heat that has suddenly filled the room. Another moan shatters the solitude of her  resolve as he rips away her  remaining blouse, the precious silk tearing under his strong hands. She felt  alive and yet at the same time catatonic, propelled by an unknown force, driving her  towards this hurricane of intense sexual wanting. Every hair on her body tingled  from the feel of his breath on her  neck as he inhales the scent of her long dark curls.

She heard his voice as if in a tunnel, then she felt him  kneeling in front of her , her  eyes unfocused, and her  mind racing, unable to comprehend what he said. She shivered  to the feel of a wet tongue flicking her  bare breast; and realize that some how in this intense state of her mind, her brassiere had been pushed down, releasing the round firm mounds it had encased. Again the tongue wetted the dark tip it had searched out, tracing the hard nub with expert skill.

A deeper moan finds its way past her arousal swollen lips as his mouth encloses over the nub and sucks it with the hunger of a newborn child; his tongue flicking to the rhythm of the Samba, his teeth pulling till she gasped aloud. Her hands no longer numb but tingling; finding their way to his hair... her  fingers twisting tightly, grasping hold of him, bringing him closer.

Her body shakes with a surprising release, her fluids dampening the thin cloth sheltering her  womanhood from the outside world. She can hear him sigh, his mouth leaving her naked breast, forcing the bra off roughly. Her  body trembles with need, the first release only the beginning of what was to come. 

He leans forward inhaling her  scent; licking his lips, a sinful smile crossing over his features. As she  watched, his tongue snaked  out and tasted  the full length of her folds, causing her  to cry out, hand grasping the pillow , the other his shoulder. Again he tastes of her fruit, his tongue exploring every crevice and fold it could find, dipping into her inner well, drinking all of her and lapping at the center of her  pleasure. His lips wrap around her  aroused peek, coating it in warmth, pulling with his teeth causing her  to dig her  fingernails into his clothed flesh. Tears flood her  eyes, her breathing rapid, body shaking as his mouth assaults her. His tongue flicking faster and faster as her legs weaken...

She gasped, gritting her  teeth as she  felt a  finger probe her, slowly entering her cavern, then another following it, both plunging into the source of the wetness that is dripping down her  pale thighs. Two fingers sinking into her depths then returning, over and over again as the warmth of his mouth suckles her. Her hips moving on their own, grinding against him, gasps uncontrolled matching his rhythm; She whimpered feeling molten lava spring forth from the volcano he created. All at once she screamed , body tremored with another release, her  legs giving out as she slumped  forward on him.

He stands holding her up then wraps his arms around her,  lifting her off the feet as if she was as light as a feather. His strong arms gently hold her to himself.  She  snuggled close inhaling her  own scent from him and smiled  dreamily, her body weak, sensitive to his touch, throbbing, his  blood pulsing loudly in her ears. Gently he presses her into  the bed, his eyes taking in the splendor of her  nakedness, caressing her  breasts, his mouth suckling each crest before drifting down to her  stomach. His tongue once again dips into her well, causing her  hips to rise up, legs trembling. Finally he slows his assault and gets up from between her  thighs, his eyes holding hers as he slowly removes his clothing.

His manhood stands out, pulsing and swollen with need. He wraps a hand around its width, stroking upwards slowly as he looks her  over. She shivered, hips rising to him, transformed into a Wanton Woman. He climbs up between  her  legs, his fingers parting her  folds as his other hand guides the head to her slit. They both cry out as he slowly sinks inch by inch into her waiting wetness. Groaning he pulls back till he almost leaves her, her  body clutching him, trying to hold on, then he plunges forward quickly, gasping as their hips make contact.

He pulls back and positions himself on his knees, his hands gripping her ankles, bringing them to rest upon his shoulders as he plunges forward again. She  can hear myself calling to him, her voice desperate, begging for him to fill her. He answers by pulling out and thrusting deeper into her, faster and faster, their cries echoing through the walls. His face twisted in a mask of ecstasy as he pounds her harder and harder with each thrust. She can feel him expanding as her walls tighten around him. She  clenched as a torrent of her  fluids  soak the blanket beneath her convulsing body. Curse words escape his mouth as he explodes deep inside her,  joining her in her  third release of the night. He continued to thrust into her until every last seed fills her womb then he slowly pulls out, leaving a trail of evidence of their  passion along the bed.

Just as she was about to finally catch her  breath she felt her  legs being pulled apart as his head dips between her  thighs hungry once more. His tongue cleansing her folds,  dipping into her and tasting himself then wrapping his lips around the highly sensitive and still aroused peek. She cried  out with every other breath as he brings her to one last quick release with his mouth then rises to kiss her with passion. He crawls up beside her  and his arms encircle her  exhausted body, rocking her  gently to sleep. Her  eyes grow heavy and she slowly drifts off, traveling back from the depths of her desire...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasnimrodela thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just loved this one..
This is something I would love to read again and again.. πŸ˜‰
The communication gap between them was the reason of the distance between them..they were together yet so far..
Nobody should be blamed..being in a marriage is new to both..they simply couldn't make the opposite one realise what actually they expect..they couldn't speak to each other..they couldn't spend time with each other..When they thought love was enough they got the reality check that the fancy period of marriage is other and its time for adjustments..
They both wanted to spend time together but couldn't say..
Omkara got busy with his family, business and art..and being new to a relationship called marriage he couldn't fulfill the need of his wife..both mentally and physically..
Life in Oberoi family has been never easy for her..she had to leave her life style and adopt the life style an Oberoi bahu should have..it's been difficult for her..she couldn't realise when the gaps made their place in their life...
It's not his fault, neither hers..it's just the situation which was completely new to them...
I really loved the part where both confessed their feeling and gradually realised where their perfect marriage lacked of..
I loved when Omkara feared that ahe might leave him because of the distance and Gauri made him realise what he actually is in her life..they cannot leave without each other..it's just that being with someone isn't that easy and they needed some time to understand it..
You know I wanted to ask Omkara ke "Gadhe, aapni biwi ko kiss karne ke liye permission kaun leta hain..?!" 😲
Sachhi this Kara is gentleman but knows how to satisfy his woman... ❀️ πŸ˜‰
I was blushing man..I was feeling butterflies in my tummy while reading this.. ☺️
It was so freaking hawt... ☺️
The anticipation, the craving, the longing and missing each other..everything was visible in their intimacy...
You're hell bent on spoiling this not so innocent chiraiyya.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Tum sahi thhi re behen..isse padhne ke baad sanskaaipan kya cheez hain maine phir se realise kiya.. ☺️ πŸ˜†
*I'VE TURNED INTO A LAL LAL TAMATARRR* πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†Edited by tasnimrodela - 6 years ago
The_RomancePen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
lovelyEdited by sh_aarohi - 6 years ago
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliant as usual

Any problem may it be when they come together they are perfect 

Love their love 

Thankoo Aaru πŸ€—

Thankoo again 
nathalie_rs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was hawt and perfect as always. Loved it.
aayushi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have no words to describe what i feel reading this...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
This OS has everything and more than we ever wanted...
The passion with which both of them wanted each other😳😳
Edited by aayushi1 - 6 years ago
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome os!!
Loved it.
Very beautifully written..

Originally posted by: Ms.Lizzie

Brilliant as usual