divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

Jealousy 

Insecurity 

Competition

are some possible reasons. lol

My problem in life and if you notice my attitude in general on forum is that I am mostly against those who I THINK are hyped, presented to us as special and God's gift to mankind, most handsome, most beautiful, future great...bas I don't like it.

I call myself a leveler ...people like me are needed in this world to keep others in check lol.

When someone is climbing a ladder...and reaches top..the ladders starts shaking...and that person starts to shake as well..its Hippo who is beneath trying to pull them down..now if they fall bad luck..if they survive..then they will become true great

hippo is like a sipahi in army who teaches ...others so that they become future major, captain, generals ...and when they do move on..same sipahi who was their teacher salutes them...he himself remains sipahi. new generation comes...but siphai is same. therefore i see myself as someone who tests people and brings out the best. i am not a worshipper type. fan type...

Edit: how filmi did I get above? kuch emotional kar dia? lol

hippo ji toh pehle aap apni anushka ko sambhale, she thinks too highly of herself 
bechara fawad toh nazar bhi nahi aata uska ladder kahan se shake hona hai
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Im glad he lost the weight he gained

Looking good again

i guess bigg boss is over..lol

Originally posted by: divaz

hippo ji toh pehle aap apni anushka ko sambhale, she thinks too highly of herself 
bechara fawad toh nazar bhi nahi aata uska ladder kahan se shake hona hai

pagli...rulayee gi hippo ko kya? lol

he was not on ladder to be success as in getting movies and challenging indian khans (and i dont mean saif lol)

he was on ladder to be most handsome...exceptional..girls getting crazy over him

Hippo's level meter got activated and started pulling the ladder

he is no bechara...lol