Show Ended on Cliff Hanger

Posted: 6 years ago
The makers ended the show on cliff hanger where they can come bck with season 2 if they wish to
Vatsalya arrives in the last 2 mins, enters home, calls for Ma, Papa..

nd everyone are just shocked/ surprised hearing his voice.. they all get up & look at him.. they are emotional, overwhelmed.. nd keep looking at him

Vatsalya Smiles & Screen freezes, screen split on Vatsalya & Anami's face 

Nd we are going to be left wondering as to how Vatsalya got saved & where was he .. it will remain mystery forever until show returns if they plan to
Edited by Niyati_21 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Niyati_21

The makers ended the show on cliff hanger where they can come bck with season 2 if they wish to
Vatsalya arrives in the last 2 mins, enters home, calls for Ma, Papa..

nd everyone are just shocked/ surprised hearing his voice.. they all get up & look at him.. they are emotional, overwhelmed.. nd keep looking at him

Vatsalya Smiles & Screen freezes, screen split on Vatsalya & Anami's face 

Nd we are going to be left wondering as to how Vatsalya got saved & where was he .. it will remain mystery forever until show returns if the plan to
I had thought as much...And what abt Adhiraj did he leave for Delhi..
Thanks for updating
Originally posted by Lee_14

I had thought as much...And what abt Adhiraj did he leave for Delhi..
Thanks for updating

No he did not... LM wasis apologised to Dheeru nd they start afresh as frnds... so no one is going anywhere
Edited by Niyati_21 - 6 years ago
I know I'm so, so, so...so crazed! They ended the show on this cliff hanger and now if they don't come back with a second season we'll never know how Vatsalya survived and where he was this whole year!
So the next big question after why did kattappa kill bahubali is who was responsible for vatsalyas disappearance?
Originally posted by Athene

I know I'm so, so, so...so crazed! They ended the show on this cliff hanger and now if they don't come back with a second season we'll never know how Vatsalya survived and where he was this whole year!

Yeah.. nd the fact that Sudha to wud be back coz if Vatsalya is alive, Pandit pandityin are alive then for wht crime wud she be punished ??

I know, chances for season 2 are negligible but if ever we get it wud be again Sudha vs LM waasis
^ She could come back, but LM is well aware of her intentions. It would be hard to show a chakravyuh again especially with all the problems between LM and its "enemies" being sorted out.

No if they come back with a season 2 it'll have to be a new chakravyuh. Maybe an internal one. Like who is going to be the new heir. Or they show the story 20 years in the future where now Anami is the new Satrupa and doing the same stuff that Satrupa did and in flashback we see how Vatsalya survived and returned.
Hmm the screen split & froze on the twins..

May be they'll take sibling rivalry to next level.. let's go Cain & Abel way for the next vyuha😆

Maha Bharat is done, let's move on
Vats is gonna turn the big bad brother jealous of his sister and make her life miserable.
Anami can cry buckets, along with Satrupa TRP will be high
Of all the people, Simmi, I am gonna miss that humour of urs most. Keep it up. Kane & Abel; Anami crying buckets. Who's going to give her Co. I don't think Sat. She'll support Vats. So it has to be BD ðŸ˜Š. Going to watch. So will write later.
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Hmm the screen split & froze on the twins..

May be they'll take sibling rivalry to next level.. let's go Cain & Abel way for the next vyuha😆

Maha Bharat is done, let's move on
Vats is gonna turn the big bad brother jealous of his sister and make her life miserable.
Anami can cry buckets, along with Satrupa TRP will be high

For a second I thought you were serious. ðŸ˜†

Actually after Mahabharat they now need Ramayan. So it's more possible that they'll show the bonding and then suddenly Satrupa turns Keki and banishes Ram aka Narottam. Vatsalya and Anami become Bharat and Laxman and take care of the throne until Narottam returns. I'll play Sita. ðŸ˜†