Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

yes, they all left the forum😭  me bhi AT 44 se hi join karahi tho bahut saare fun miss kardiya, but those days are gold, humri 2 AT ek din me complete hote the, We used to have so much fun but abhi sab khatam hogya. We may love one character more over other but we used to like each character and ship them together but abhi tho bas dislike and bashing hi hota hai, 

To be honest i never liked Ishana,Vrunal looks great together.  I love VM and she doesn't deserves that mess up character. So I was glad when I heard that she scrap. She is deserves more than Bela mala crap. ShreNal are just out of the world. Shrenu is amazing actor and gauri is also a good character❤️

Bashing is common in multiple lead shows. I used to stalk swaragini forum, there was so much hatred between 2 fandoms. Actually after developing all characters to some extent the writing become uni directional.

Yes shrenal are the best! I like them both. 
Edited by haalim_ - 6 years ago
Haalim thumbnail

Om ka woh dialog, "mera ek asool hai apne par tarvar bhi chal jaye tho ghum nahi par apne bhaio par ek karoch bhi aayi tho tum nahi ya hum nahi"  

Yes and the poetry was moulded many times in the show and was used for different occasions 😆
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Raaina: agree, I was the part of that fd too and I think this is nothing compare to that, they were in different level 😆
But I miss old days😔

Yes, I love them both but Omkara/Kunal more❤️
ILoveNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: haalim_

Yes and the poetry was moulded many times in the show and was used for different occasions 😆

but original original hota hai and no one can beat that. That poetry is by Omkara and for Obros, chahe kitne bhi occasions me use karo😛 
Haalim thumbnail

@Raaina: agree, I was the part of that fd too and I think this is nothing compare to that, they were in different level 😆

But I miss old days😔

Yes, I love them both but Omkara/Kunal more❤️

I love omkara more but I love kunal and shrenu equally 😆
ILoveNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: haalim_

I love omkara more but I love kunal and shrenu equally 😆

aww❤️

Haalim thumbnail

but original original hota hai and no one can beat that. That poetry is by Omkara and for Obros, chahe kitne bhi occasions me use karo😛 

Yes original is original. 😊
Haalim thumbnail
ILoveNature thumbnail
Omkara ke sharyri me se tumhari fav sharyri konsi hai?
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
There used to be OmYa ship😆 Om and Maya of beyhadh. Some wanted a psycho for Om. Some wanted childs mom o r someone who come for revenge .some ppl wanted a business lady and some wanted gun woman.
Atlast gauri came .i dont care gauri is grey white or black as long it is portrayed by shrenu.

But i loved vrunal too. Ishkara confrontation scene still gives goosebumps. Hope some day vrunal will be casted together in some other show.