Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

You should stalk K's old AT, assumptions, story development, future story, his love life, his relations with other, kya kuch discuss nahi hota tha and abhi kya baat karte hai, uska face, uske pics, uski body part and purani story etc🤣

I'll get depressed if I stalk the threads. I never knew people wanted grey lead for omkara till I started justifying gauri at one thread. After reading the comments I got to know the same. 

Omkara se zyada fans ki character development hogayi 😆
Haalim thumbnail

Kon kon chichora Om ko miss kar raha hai? me tho bahut jyaada kar rahi hu I hope holi me mil jaye 🤣

Me 2. Obros  intoxicated  scene was hilarious. Babaji's bhooti was something else🤣
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: haalim_

I'll get depressed if I stalk the threads. I never knew people wanted grey lead for omkara till I started justifying gauri at one thread. After reading the comments I got to know the same. 

Omkara se zyada fans ki character development hogayi 😆

yes we want that, Ishana ke baad half Omkara fans ne show chod diya, half fir bhi ladke hue the fir DBO me they don't like Omkara's character tab jinte the uske half fan ne chod diya and jessa treatment mil raha hai use baki saare ne chod diya😆 hum kuch hi ladke pade hai🤣 
For me Gauri is grey, I know many people won't agree with me but I am really glad that she is Omkara's lead, I love shrenu and I think agar writer acha treatment dete tho Rikara ki story kuch aur hoti, Abhi tho gauri showpiece and omkara live wallpaper/driver 🤣 
ILoveNature thumbnail

Me 2. Obros  intoxicated  scene was hilarious. Babaji's bhooti was something else🤣

yes🤣 tume woh pain killer wala episode dekha na? katina dadi was the best 🤣 
Haalim thumbnail

yes we want that, Ishana ke baad half Omkara fans ne show chod diya, half fir bhi ladke hue the fir DBO me they don't like Omkara's character tab jinte the uske half fan ne chod diya and jessa treatment mil raha hai use baki saare ne chod diya😆 hum kuch hi ladke pade hai🤣 

For me Gauri is grey, I know many people won't agree with me but I am really glad that she is Omkara's lead, I love shrenu and I think agar writer acha treatment dete tho Rikara ki story kuch aur hoti, Abhi tho gauri showpiece and omkara live wallpaper/driver 🤣 

I've seen some starting pages  of this forum. Before people became couple fans they were omkara fans and they now are nowhere to be seen.

Gauri being grey or white doesn't make any difference to me. I love shrenu and I like gauri. Ishana was a comical character for me though she too looked good with Omkara. Apart from the first few weeks DBO never focused on their story it was svetlana's story.

Yeah haseen wallpapers   at least omie got promoted to driver's post from being wallpaper 🤣
Haalim thumbnail

yes🤣 tume woh pain killer wala episode dekha na? katina dadi was the best 🤣 

Haan and those pink cushions 🤣 kal tak jin se nafrat thi aaj gayi woh mere mann se, ishq hua hai mujhe abhi ridhima ke diye cushion se
ILoveNature thumbnail

I've seen some starting pages  of this forum. Before people became couple fans they were omkara fans and they now are nowhere to be seen.

Gauri being grey or white doesn't make any difference to me. I love shrenu and I like gauri. Ishana was a comical character for me though she too looked good with Omkara. Apart from the first few weeks DBO never focused on their story it was svetlana's story.

Yeah haseen wallpapers   at least omie got promoted to driver's post from being wallpaper 🤣

yes, they all left the forum😭  me bhi AT 44 se hi join karahi tho bahut saare fun miss kardiya, but those days are gold, humri 2 AT ek din me complete hote the, We used to have so much fun but abhi sab khatam hogya. We may love one character more over other but we used to like each character and ship them together but abhi tho bas dislike and bashing hi hota hai, 

To be honest i never liked Ishana,Vrunal looks great together.  I love VM and she doesn't deserves that mess up character. So I was glad when I heard that she scrap. She is deserves more than Bela mala crap. ShreNal are just out of the world. Shrenu is amazing actor and gauri is also a good character❤️
ILoveNature thumbnail
and agree atleast Omkara ka promotion hua hai wallpaper se diver ke post par, 🤣
ILoveNature thumbnail

Haan and those pink cushions 🤣 kal tak jin se nafrat thi aaj gayi woh mere mann se, ishq hua hai mujhe abhi ridhima ke diye cushion se

🤣 🤣

ILoveNature thumbnail
Om ka woh dialog, "mera ek asool hai apne par tarvar bhi chal jaye tho ghum nahi par apne bhaio par ek karoch bhi aayi tho tum nahi ya hum nahi"