Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Exactly Nish.. Am damn sure abt tht... Jab talent hai and people hav noticed it, then why worry..
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
OMG, humne 6 month me ek AT complete kardiya 🤣
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I have seen her replies Nish and she was very decent in her replies compared to the amount of abuse she got. She even asked her fans not to involve in this. Every actor have their own style of handling some comments politely some don't. Kunal except for 1-2 times never reacted , NM-SC reacts with sarcasm. Lee just blocks , Mansi too once in a moon reacts. She isn't wrong lol she maintained her dignity in replying.

Well most funny thing is the stories I read from set , KunLee trying to make Gul understand for SC I was like jinko khud koyi importance nahi milthi they are requesting for someone else 🤣

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

OMG, humne 6 month me ek AT complete kardiya  🤣

Two two partiya !!! 🤣
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

OMG, humne 6 month me ek AT complete kardiya  🤣

Now shift to new one

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I have seen her replies Nish and she was very decent in her replies compared to the amount of abuse she got. She even asked her fans not to involve in this. Every actor have their own style of handling some comments politely some don't. Kunal except for 1-2 times never reacted , NM-SC reacts with sarcasm. Lee just blocks , Mansi too once in a moon reacts. She isn't wrong lol she maintained her dignity in replying.

Well most funny thing is the stories I read from set , KunLee trying to make Gul understand for SC I was like jinko khud koyi importance nahi milthi they are requesting for someone else 🤣

Rev, tu bhul gayi ?? SC ko lock kar dia set pe 🤣
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I also heard something like that, ShreMan are very sad about it. I mean woh kud show se nikal rahe hai and they are feeling bad for SC 🤣
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Plz tell me kya kunal show me rhega or change coz not any news for Rikara n Ruvya.
Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
New Article Abt  no kunal in IB.

Not Drashti and Sanaya but a newcomer will come aboard in Ishqbaaaz!