Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sorry guys, I am currently out of station for a conference. I will be back in the weekend. And will be back with a riddle too.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Is this CC still active, and if so, can I join it? I've been looking for places to discuss and fangurl HP. :)

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamKiSeeta

Is this CC still active, and if so, can I join it? I've been looking for places to discuss and fangurl HP. :)

Yes, you're free to join here. By what name shall we call you? The first basic question I ask for the newcomers in this group is that- tell us about your top 3 favorite characters in the series. 

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hmm, call me the Half Blood Princess...jk jk πŸ˜†

My name is Janaki.

Top three fav characters have to be...Harry himself, Professor McGonagall and James Potter.

23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My name is Janaki.

Top three fav characters have to be...Harry himself, Professor McGonagall and James Potter.

Hi Janaki. Welcome to the thread.

Glad to see another person who likes James Potter! Most people hate him.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: 23Diya

Yes, I know...just like it was with HP. I read the series 9 years after it was first published.☺️

First one was the best though! After that, they started to drag certain scenes too much which affected the overall quality when compared with the Curse of the Black Pearl. Of course, that didn't make me like it any less. 

I haven't watched the 4th one so can't speak about it, but the 5th wasn't nearly as good as the first few. And the villain was annoying at best. 

And now they are talking about changing Jack Sparrow. I don't know if the film will have anything worth watching if they replace Johnny Depp.

Without Elizabeth's character in POTC, I don't feel like watching POTC frankly speaking. And without Johnny Depp, POTC will be a total disaster, no one can play Sparrow like him.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Maybe I'll drop it anyway. I'll try one more chapter I think. 

Is Dristi Pradip a fiction or nonfiction?

Yes its a fiction. I will probably finish it now within a week and share with you my reviews about it.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

I might try for a show after Lakshmi Puja. I'll have only one day in hand after tomorrow but well...let's see if I can manage. I have only my father to drag along here.

Do watch it, I had watched it on Navami with my family. Just loved the movie so much. I'll watch it again once it comes on tv. Now you can understand how good the movie is.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

An excellent year for me. I visited quite some pandals. From your list, I recognise only one-Kumortuli. I think the rest are from South Kolkata, right? I don't really remember all the names, really...a downside of never having lived in Kolkata, the names of the places are all unfamiliar and difficult to remember. But I can definitely say that I immensely enjoyed all the pandals I visited.

Oh, I remember Mohammed Ali Park and the Shonar thakur.

Yes some of them are of South Kolkata's. But Bagbazar, shobhabazar rajbari pujas are of North Kolkata's. Did you visit College Square and Mohammad Ali Park's pujas? 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

My name is Janaki.

Ok we will call you by Janaki HBP then 😁😁 Alright? Your top 3 favorite characters are my favorites too (in the top 10 list) but only Harry comes in top 3 in my list. As you had mentioned James in your top 3 list, I am sure that you're a HP book lover rather than the movie lover. Right?