---tinni--- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
thnx
---tinni--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pup03

ArShi and their intense love for each other.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm 😊

thnx
---tinni--- thumbnail
thnx
---tinni--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: happydays30

Nice update
Hope aarnav don't hurt kushi

thnx
---tinni--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zebali

Heartwrinching but hot and lovely to.

Tfpm. 

thnx
---tinni--- thumbnail
---tinni--- thumbnail
                 Part-4

God knows how many minutes pass away both just kept kissing each other. As both were out of breath, Arnav unwillingly started to pry away his mouth from hers and a disappointed moan escaped from Khushi's throat at the disconnection of his lips. Both of them were breathing hard and their hearts were thudding on high speed against their ribs. When he heard her moan he swooped down again with hunger and captured her lips in a rough, passionate kiss. 

He yanked her dupatta off causing it to fall to the ground. Her body trembled in passion, as her lips responded to his. Her heart pounded in her ribs, and she pulled his head closer, instinctively wanting more. Khushi was becoming more confident with each passing second and Arnav's hands were becoming more comfortable on her body. Roaming, pressing and squeezing.  

His hips ground into hers; his throbbing arousal against her thighs. His right hand moved to her choli undoing the strings while his lips busy in peppering kisses on her slender creamy neck. The shrill, piercing sound of the phone ringing joltedd both of them back to reality. They sprung apart. Khushi s face all flushed and her hands clutching her choli that was nearly off her shoulders.  Not baring his intense gaze she rushed towards the bathroom. Arnav'ss lips involuntarily curved into a smirk thinking it not going to be so bad after all' this marriage thing! 

Half an hour later when the bathroom door opened, Arnav was totally mesmerized seeing Khushi in his white terry robe. He just wanted to take off from where they'd left it off earlier. He knew physical attraction between them had been always high. Hell he wanted her, wanted her ever then when she had fallen in his arms in Lucknow. But right now in a frenzy of need he couldn't take advantage of her.

Khushi " I don't have anything to wear Arnavji " nervously

Arnav " Wear my clothes "

Khushi nodded in agreement and followed him to his closet. Arnav handed her his white T-shirt. Giving her privacy to change, he headed to the bathroom. He stripped his clothes off and walked straight in to the shower cubicle. He was in the shower for 45 long minutes. As the cold water pulsating on his sculpted body, he felt his arousal calmed down somewhat. He turned off the shower and drying himself he wrapped a plush towel around his waist.

Leaning against the headboard, Khushi dressing up in his tee was giving quick glances at the bathroom door time to time. She heard the lock of the bathroom click and very next moment saw Arnav walking into the room with just the towel clung to his hips. Her eyes lingered upwards. His hair was wet with little tracks of water flowing down to his eyes and lips. Her stomach fluttered as though a thousand butterflies had been released in her. This was the first time she had seen his bare chest and it was even better without all the layers of clothes looking absolutely divine.. He was all muscle with six pack washboard abs; strong biceps and firm, flat, tight belly.

Khushi didn't realize she was starring with her eyes as big as saucers seeing the bulge under his towel.

Arnav " Like what you see Khushi ? " smirking

Khushi " Hmmm " blushing hard after realization

Arnav " Mrs. Raizada, I can show you more " with smirk " I'll do if you want "

Khushi closed eyes in horror seeing Arnav's fingers played around his towel " Nooo "

Arnav chuckled to himself and quickly changed in to his nightwear and walked towards her. Khushi opened her eyes feeling his weight beside her.

Arnav " Go to sleep Khushi, it is late "

Khushi " Arnavji... " nervously

Arnav " What do you want to say? "

Khushi " Will you let me prove it to you that that I'm innocent  " pleading

Arnav " Our marriage is your chance " sighed " Onwards  you'll never hide anything from me " seriously

Khushi " Thank you " hugging Arnav

Arnav breaking hug " Sleep now Khushi "

Both of them lay down on the bed with Khushi in his arms. Feeling his protective warmth she fell into a deep slumber with Arnav following suit.

Arnav and Khushi's sudden marriage was beyond Shyam's comprehension.  He was cursing his stars in his head but did his considerate husband act while consoling Anjali. Anjali was in the world of her own. She couldn't understand her brother left their family to face the society, the media. They have to bear the brunt. What was the necessity to do this?

Anjali " I just can't believe it...! How can they suddenly get married? Without anyone's knowledge?  "

Shyam " I'm sure this was Khushiji's plotting  Rani Sahiba. She must have trapped Sale Saab. Or else you know  him very well he never believed in such things. I'm surprised he fell into her trap " 

Although Anjali knew Khushi so well, she couldn't help but find solace in his words. Shyam felt his victory seeing her silence. He decided to plan his moves carefully to remove Khushi from Arnav's life before it's too late. He started his game turning Anjali against Khushi and with help of her separate Khushi from Arnav.

I will make you mine Khushiji by hook or crook!  thinking Shyam smiled evilly

Other side in one of guestrooms of Riazada Mansion one person was sitting on floor  looking frail physically with tears continuously falling from his eyes. He was none other than Nand Kishore. His life became dark like this room. Because for the first time he had fallen in love and before his love story could start his love got married with his cousin brother. At the first meeting he had fallen head  over heels in love with Khushi seeing innocent beauty. It was the love at first sight  for him. He had decided to keep his feelings within him until Khushi comfortable with him. Seeing during the wedding predation both came closer to each other, he had been waiting for the right time to ask Khushi out on a date .  And before he could to ask her out, he was broken beyond repair seeing Khushi married to Arnav.

Pindborg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update. So anjali is going against khushi. Nk loves khushi!!
priyarthiroy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.awsm update dear.poor nk.thanks fr the pm.waiting fr nxt.