Frequent Posters

Mushfika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Thwisha617

wow!

You just said it all😳
Thank You for this postπŸ‘

There is a reason we draw strength from his character n him.
There is a reason we fight and defend for him in The show.
There is a reason we Love n adore him 

And that reason Nakuul Mehta.

I breathed a siah of relief when he said it all.
That was very very close!
Phew!

Those shivika moments were just perfect!

@Red: love this. and we know what those reasons are from episodes like this :) 

Thank you, Thwish!
Mushfika thumbnail

Originally posted by: sky-if

Superb post! Nakuul was brilliant today in what was the climax of vanvaas track - no mean feat, especially when the audience is not happy with the script. Kudos to NM for a fab performance! πŸ‘

Thank you! :) 
Mushfika thumbnail

Originally posted by: metoyou

Well said Mush!

From the moment he got the message about the transfer until the kiss from Anika, Shivaay went through a sea of emotions. His biggest fear almost came true today; his family to be left with nothing. One for one, their stuff were being auctioned in front of his eyes and he couldn't do anything. Each and every tear of his family members tore him apart and he just couldn't wipe them away.

And then, magically, his deal got finalized and the transfer got completed. He came, he won, he conquered and yet again Shivaay saved the day.

Wonderful portrayal of the thousand and one emotions by Nakuul. You really feel for him when he breaks down at such moments.

Having said this, and I don't want to ruin your positive post (after a long time), but I just have to say this: for once, I would have loved to see how Om would have saved the day. As much as I love Shivaay, it wouldn't harm his nor Om's character of for once the other brother stepped up and save the family.

Of course, the CVs are the only ones to be blamed for this. I bet all Omkara and Rikara fans would love to see that even the other brothers are of some other use than arguing with Mr. Oberoi. Won't look for logic at all, because that is a waste of time, but we all know that Om was and still is not penniless and that OSO is not to be messed with...

Please, my intentions are not to start some fight but I just shared my opinion which is okay :)

Thank you, Narges!

@Red: Only if CVs could understand this. I'm not sure if Male lead means dumping everything on his shoulder and having him and only him solve any kinds of issue. Someone in my previous post had mentioned that Om, Anika, Rudra , they are grown ups. they're adults with thinking abilities. And I absolutely agree because it won't be a crime if someone other than the male lead saves the family. neither will it lessen the power of the hero of the show, nor will it affect the title given to shivay, The Great Wall of SSO. Rather, it would give the much deserving power to a character that started off so well, and won so many hearts. Om's character has so much potential. Only if CVs could give sufficient time and effort behind him and his married life.

Glad you brought this up. And I'm sure people here are mature enough to keep it a healthy discussion :) 
Edited by Mushfika - 6 years ago
Mushfika thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoNaya_Indira

Awww... Such an awesome post πŸ‘πŸ‘

There are many loopholes inconsistencies in the storyline but one of the reasons I still watch the show is SSO/Shivaay who is portrayed to perfection by Nakuul Mehta.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Since last few episodes, .having literally goose bumps with the drama and BGM and also his portrayal of SSO/Shivaay.πŸ˜›

Today it's on another level...the drama, the act...I can't even put it in words...a full on paisa vasool episode πŸ˜Š with a repeat mode worth for lifetime😳

Awesome...fantastic... The way he comforts daadi, the way he talks to that auction guy with dialogue diction, his emotions while checking for funds, his worry and conviction to reach the auction point in time, the way he said 500cr amount to buy OM, most importantly "500cr ek, 500cr dho, 500 cr teen" and ting the bell rings, the way he portrayed how relaxed he is after winning the war, the tiredness shown in trembling after struggling alone on everyone's behalf, the way he hugged each and everyone in his family esp Obros and annika, and the way he showed the proof to svety and media, and finally showing svety out of OM...each and everything is so perfectly played by Nakuul Mehta.πŸ‘πŸ‘

He is class apart as an actor. Hats off to u Mr.Nakuul Mehta.😊

Thanks indu! 

@Red: I honestly got that feeling after a long LONG time. and the feeling is amazing. 

@Blue: Undoubtedly. There's a reason why people admire him so much πŸ˜‰
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post, Mushfika! All of us knew eventually he would come through - a knight in shininy armor but the way he brought it about and made it his auction! Bravo! Well done, Nakuul! 
His voice modulations when he speaks to that auctioneer and Svet and his quiet acceptance of his brothers' and wife's love! Stands out!
too many bloopers amd misfittings situations but his performance outshines them all! No wonder we all are a dedicated fan of Shivaay!
Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post.
Shivaay is a very well written character and Nakul does him justice in every way. I don't think that one could exsist without the other. 

cestlavie thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
An amazing post!! Well doneπŸ‘
Our Naks definitely nailed it today😊
Seeing this kind of post from you after so long! Made me very happy. Beautiful words and very aptly described. Really, nakuul is an example of determination and dedication that overpowered everything else yesterday. Love love love! 
update Weaving Her Wings To fly jaldi se mush. I thought you would update this weekend. phir kya hua?
Maisha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is where I can't agree with you Mush. I'm sorry to say but I do NOT like how Shivay is given all the power all the time. Yes he was amazing in today's episode. And he nailed it as shivay. But why always shivay? Today was a great chance for CVs to give Om the lead to save the family. I hate this imbalance. Why can't any other oberoi member do at least 1/4 of what shivay does? I get that he's the great wall of SSO but that does not mean Om is bekar! Isn't he a successful artist? Does he not earn crores from his painting as it was mentioned in the show? is he not famous? then why always shivay? 
I love shivika. I love shivay and i love nakuul. I love his acting and he is the best at what he does. my problem is with how all other characters are just sidetracked. as if there are there for the sake of it! 

Anyway, sorry i was just frustrated seeing this imbalance. But nice post as always. nicely described shivay's emotions. I felt it too. But i can not ignore the fact that cvs are literally ignoring the potential of all the other characters 
Maisha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveNakuulMehta

update Weaving Her Wings To fly jaldi se mush. I thought you would update this weekend. phir kya hua?

She keeps giving us dhoka πŸ˜”