Porus

Sayantani ghosh may play Roxanna, alexander's first wife

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
One of my frnd on india forum informed me that Sayantani ghosh may play Roxanna's character in poras as she also worked earlier with swastik production as she played satyavati in mahabharat, her role is over in naamkaran.
I feel Sayantani is very gud actress & acc 2 me she also fits d role of Roxanna as she is  beautiful , dusky skin, gud personality.

So maybe she play roxanna. Hope 4 d best as swastik always choose gud actors.
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Informed you...as in she is someone from porus creative staff or has some connections with them ? Or your friend was just making a guess that sayantani can do that as she has connection with swastik.Ya sayantani has a connection. But a lot of females have worked with swatik before, even pankhuri is one of  them. And pankhuri has already been put against rohit and they make a nice pair. Though i agree she is good looking but she and sameeksha share their age, she wont look sameeksha's bahu anyway as she does looks her age. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
Moreover i feel sayantani was not just doing one role at a time. I have seen her playing some goddess...most probably parvati in vignaharta ganesh as well. 
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Sayantani is not playing parvati in vignharta ganesh she is some other actor. I said may be , i dint confirmed it. Akansha puri is playing parvati in vignharta ganesh.
Yes she is making assumption, regarding pankhuri as i had noticed she is fair in color not dusky, even  she is recently married. 
Be is Sayantani or anyone else swastik will choose a gud actress only.

EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Sayantani is not playing parvati in vignharta ganesh she is some other actor. I said may be , i dint confirmed it. Akansha puri is playing parvati in vignharta ganesh.

Yes she is making assumption, regarding pankhuri as i had noticed she is fair in color not dusky, even  she is recently married. 
Be is Sayantani or anyone else swastik will choose a gud actress only.

Oh...may be the actresses have some resemblance. I thought i had noticed sayantani in that show while waiting for porus. But might be wrong. Ya creative team will choose the best for the show. 
shikha208 thumbnail
She is good actress but TOO OLD to play opp Alexander . 

They should go some one much younger and very beautiful since Roxanna was very beautiful that Alexander fell in love wth her beauty 
Edited by shikha208 - 6 years ago
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shikha208

She is good actress but TOO OLD to play opp Alexander . 

They should go some one much younger and very beautiful since Roxanna was very beautiful that Alexander fell in love wth her beauty 

Thats what my first thoughts were too. I like Sayantani but she will look older to Rohit. So someone else of equal caliber and beauty.
shikha208 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pritirays

Thats what my first thoughts were too. I like Sayantani but she will look older to Rohit. So someone else of equal caliber and beauty.

Not only older much older aunty types  besides she is dusky and we cannot have dusky Roxanna .
Roxanna is said to be really very beautiful.
They should get some new girl to give fresh pairing
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shikha208

Not only older much older aunty types  besides she is dusky and we cannot have dusky Roxanna .
Roxanna is said to be really very beautiful.
They should get some new girl to give fresh pairing

Well I find Sayantani Ghosh very good looking with that dusky complexion. I read somewhere that Roxanna was supposedly dusky too but not sure about it. But I agree on the age part here. 
Other than that I don't think it is true that a dusky person cannot be very beautiful. But that is my opinion. 
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Well Sayantani is just 33 & rohit is 31 acc 2 wiki so she is not that old 4 rohit. I just suggested Sayantani coz i found r pretty. Till now whatever i searched 4 roxxana it tells that she was most beautiful lady in asia , had dusky complexion
# even draupadi was said 2 be most beautiful lady of that mahabharat era with dusky complexion.