Posted: 6 years ago
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
looking forward to the fb😊
Mishtilove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kelly di,its beautiful but how can shruthi is one he gonna propose.i dint like that shruti.plz mehrya should be together.
I love ur writing skill u knw i hv upgrade my vacablory coz of u so big wala thanks.im little sad but i knw mehrya cant be separated for so long.
Thanks for the pm.update soon
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Mehak n Shaurya are school friends. Shaurya decides to propose to his girlfriend on Valentines day which unfortunately isn't Mehak but Shruti. Mehak is devastated but pretends along to b happy for him.
Shruti is just the same as she is in the show - cunning n selfish!!! The restaurant is attacked by goons n take his cousin Sara as the hostage. Since she announces tht she is pregnant n pleads to the goons, they spare her. Mehak being the selfless n helping one decides to stand for her friend.
The title says tht it could b their last Valentine. Does it mean tht you r planning to kill Mehak at the end of the story??
Thank you for your PM Kelly!!!! 
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Mehak n Shaurya are school friends. Shaurya decides to propose to his girlfriend on Valentines day which unfortunately isn't Mehak but Shruti. Mehak is devastated but pretends along to b happy for him.

Shruti is just the same as she is in the show - cunning n selfish!!! The restaurant is attacked by goons n take his cousin Sara as the hostage. Since she announces tht she is pregnant n pleads to the goons, they spare her. Mehak being the selfless n helping one decides to stand for her friend.
The title says tht it could b their last Valentine. Does it mean tht you r planning to kill Mehak at the end of the story??
Thank you for your PM Kelly!!!! 

@ bold...oh no Shristi, poor Mehek had no idea that it was SK who was proposing she thought it just a regular customer they were helping out, and then for it to be to Shruti😡...she is devastated for sure...the next update will explain all, but I had to correct you there.

Thx for the read😊
shagun_2702 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Amazing" would be a small word to describe the fantasy you have wrote . Well this is the first time I have read your writings and this was something I was waiting for long... actually its a perfect story their past which is affecting their present and present which makes the future. His last valentine I think its about mahek being the last valentine of shaurya because further shaurya is not going to date someone else. The flashback which shows mahek used to teach shaurya but after scoring 91% he became scared that if mahek would leave him? Well his fears were true .mahek left him for a reaso n but what was it ? but when mahek came back in his life after so many years he would surely have some trust issues if anyone would be at his place , he would also reacted the same and shaurya is no exception but atleast once he should listen to her point of view because it would be injustice to her . Not listening to her and making her realise.that what she has lost by proposing someone else infront of her is  a silly thing🤢 not to mention whatever Mr. Khanna tries he will always remain the 8th wonder of the world. Ohk well Sara 's husband Tyer was madly in love with his wife who is carrying his child but poor Sara was actually attacked  by the robber .. well according to me what shruti did was not wrong but atleast she should have tried her best to protect her little sister somewhere or the other she knew shaurya would have arranged the police but she didnt do anything and instead betray her own cousin sister who loves her a lot os actually unpardonable and here was mahek who knew that she  is going to hell but she did it because of her best friend .That proves that love is beyond blood relation .I just hope it melts the heart of that shrewd man and made him should that mahek has gone into hell for her best friend and he was her love so there would be a strong readon for her to leave him
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kelly please update next part 😉
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuteja

Kelly please update next part 😉

Got some chores to get out of the way, and then I shall be working on the next part Anu😊
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Got some chores to get out of the way, and then I shall be working on the next part Anu😊

ok Kelly first finish your work😃
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kelly just read part one ⭐️ Exciting my kind of story 😆 when are you updating the next part 😆 eager to read 😆 it has action love it ⭐️ Please update soon 😆