Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Come on Shamz you know I dont do scary...although there once was a Saint Valentines Day Massacre in history...insert evil laugh...๐Ÿ˜‰

Enjoy the story๐Ÿ˜†

I need to give 3 feedback's to you Kelly...hope I can finish reading all chapter's soon 

Lol I thought you must have got inspired from zkm CV's ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shamz15

I need to give 3 feedback's to you Kelly...hope I can finish reading all chapter's soon 

Lol I thought you must have got inspired from zkm CV's ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Of course I am ...whats a love story with criminals and murder and mayhem...oh yeah normal๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kelly thanks for the update 
His last Valentine' after reading heading I am little bit scared but I have to read first ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new story..
Nice start...continue n do pm me..
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting and exciting. 
Looking forward to what happens next.
Diva200 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update
So Sk was curious about who send Ms the bouquet. 
He was getting engaged to Shurti and Ms dropped the plate.
They were interrupted by goons who had eyes on Sara 
Shurti turned on her cousin which upset Sk but MS was there on rescue mission to save Sara. 
What happened between Sk and Ms ?  
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Really nice story but the title makes one feel like a really sad story where the heroine of the story is gone.
This SK is really strange ! Mr Grump hates Valentine's Day but went all out and chose it as the day to propose to his horrible girlfriend ? Out of all the flowers in the place he borrowed one from Mehek to give to the woman Mehek despises the most as if he is trying to hurt her intentionally . Really curious and have a lot of questions running in my mind like what did Mehek do 7 years ago that after he loved her so much he talks as if she deceived him and seems like he can't stand her ? Why is he torturing Mehek she obviously loves him still but he made her present the engagement ring herself to the ...( never mind I have no nice words to say๐Ÿ˜ก) . Also who sent the huge floral arrangement to Mehek I'm guessing it's from Sara and her husband but definitely not a guy . Then the restaurant got robbed felt so sorry for Sara her beautiful surprise got spoiled and her no good cousin ๐Ÿ˜ก threw her out to the wolves literally! Huge wake up call for SK even more when Mehek sacrificed herself to save Sara and her baby . What a reality check ! So curious please update soon ๐Ÿ˜›
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
What should I say about this story...
Mahek got roses from some unknown ...shaurya and mahek are school friends ๐Ÿ˜ฒ but still he was about to get engaged to Shruti๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Shaurya called her Jaan ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Than out of no where few unwanted guests enters WC ๐Ÿ˜• mahek agreed to go along with them 

What's going on Kelly you are really inspired from CV's now ...
Waiting for the next part ... don't forget it's Vday special story๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you for the PM ..

Evangelina thumbnail
 So curious  to know what will be next. Waiting for updated 
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anuteja

Wow nice start Kelly  so they both schoolmates  now she is working in his testorant 

On this special day he is going to propose Shruthi after hearing this she ran away from there  thank god at correct time that goons came and engagement stopped so he doesn't love Ms? When he saw his would be fiance betrayed her cousin he felt very sick 
Now our mahan Mehak came into picture and wants to go with them on behalf of Sara ๐Ÿ‘ that is Mehak weldone  
So now what will sk do 
He save her or he went back to his would be fiance
Continue soon
Thanks for the update kelly๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey Anu, thanks for the read and comment.๐Ÿ˜Š

@bold...look how warped we've become that we are now welcoming the arrival of criminals๐Ÿคฃ

ST and his storylines have corrupted us entirely. I hope that you enjoy what I have in store๐Ÿ˜‰