Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Because Kajol left movies when she was at her prime for marrying, having babies and raising them(Not judging her, its her choice and her priorities)...had she been still there when she was at the top...maintained that position for another 3-4 years she would have had been a bigger star than Madhuri or Sri...I am not taking away anything from Madhuri or Sri here...they deserve the respect and applause for their stardom because I do not believe in taking the achievements away from anyone and their hard work...Just explaining my thinking here...that is all...In an industry dominated by male stars...it is an achievement to be up there and carve a niche of ur own for any female star be it Sri, Madhuri, Kajol, Katrina or Deepika..they all deserve applause for their achievements..
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
as most are saying. its coz of the time she took off to have a personal.

she has done so less films its so. sad.

plus kajol has always done the girl next door kind of roles. very relatable bt more then that she was known for her acting. hence she does whatever she wants now.

sri and madz where known for their beauty and dancing bt kajol not so much. not trying to take anything away from them bt i think the khans would still want to be seen in a movie with kajol not so much the other 2 ladies.

i feel kajol and sri are better than madz she is very over rated
Ms_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kajol is not that great an actor as she is made to be. She is made great by Kjo and team as many others, while Madhuri is audiance made, specially the 90's audiance who weren't PR fed. That's why her Stardom lasted longer.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I always loved Kajol more than the other two. I wish she did not leave the industry when she was at top of her game. I always wanted to see her in more films. Even now, I would go and see Kajol's film regardless of whether the film has SRK or not.
She might not the most good looking actress or great dancer but she has strong screen presence and that X factor. 

Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ramsha..

I always loved Kajol more than the other two. I wish she did not leave the industry when she was at top of her game. I always wanted to see her in more films. Even now, I would go and see Kajol's film regardless of whether the film has SRK or not.

She might not the most good looking actress or great dancer but she has strong screen presence and that X factor. 

I dont think she would've done more. There were no worthy and good movies in the early 2000s. What movies would she have done to stabilize her career?? She had already declined HDDCS, Mohabbatein, Gaddar and KHNH. 
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

I dont think she would've done more. There were no worthy and good movies in the early 2000s. What movies would she have done to stabilize her career?? She had already declined HDDCS, Mohabbatein, Gaddar and KHNH. 

😭
Resident_Evil thumbnail

IKR. And instead she chose films like Raju Chacha, KKKM and Dil Kya Kare. She makes me so mad. ðŸ˜¡
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Kajol had zero ambition. I think she is the only actress who just threw away her crown without hesitating.
Resident_Evil thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

Kajol had zero ambition. I think she is the only actress who just threw away her crown without hesitating.

And still continues to do so. ðŸ˜­
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

Yeah I meant that if she took her stardom seriously, she would had reached to another level. She rejected some great movies. Having said that, the actresses who did these films were fab (Aishwarya, Preity)

But again she is among my favorite actresses and I wish she does more films. I want to see her with Salman and SRK as well