Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MariumChoudhary

To organize anything it takes patience and Time we should appreciate not pointing out things everywhere...

Solace I've Not Read any Story from this poll so avoid voting I read Less but I was the one too Who voted for Falling for you...

That one comes in best Story in romance from my point of view as I have read that one and love it so much too...

and moreover this all celebration and all is just a fun thing when other doing efforts we should support ...

And seems like you are having so much problem why don't you just avoid this poll and move on with others...

and Girl why you seems to Target threads always first wedding one now this one... Do you want limelight by coming in notice by arguing cause wedding thread was great example for that..

If you are having so much problem just avoid don't vote or anything It's all for fun not some Life Time achievement Awards you see... still others trying to make it success but you are hell bent on stretching things and argue back...

well just abstain from everything which you don't find appealing or you can stay away from this celebration for good... cause we are doing efforts not for others to come and ruin for nothing okay???

Cause we are not doing everything to just get spoil...

Go and do some real work then arguing always...
We are not here to entertain you...

Huh my first Life Time Post being rude a bit...
Credit Goes to you for pissing me off so much ...

👏
priyanshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: love_again

I used to just vote here silently and leave but this is really weird ...I would like to say that some people can't enjoy or let others enjoy ...it is just so stupid to just turn threads into fan wars ...I guess just to increase your posts ...I'm new and still reading most of the stories bit by bit .. but I don't feel anyone should argue over such issues ...just because some story we like is not there you can't just say anyone is biased...if you have that much of issues then avoid going to such threads or do you love coming on every thread to increase your posts ...I saw your arguments on marriage thread but chose to remain silent but you are here again ...strange...why do you feel like only the story you have read and the stories you choose should win ...About the polls seems you are new here they are conducted each year and they are conducted in a similar manner ...the writers whose stories are nominated or not nominated don't seem to mind that much but you advocating for them for free shows your frustration and please take an ice bath or something to cool your kitten head off ...and also don't bother replying me as I won't be there to entertain you and your kitten brain all the very best for your war I hope you win  ...May you find solace in this ...  hmm I hope FFY is nominated in the future though ...it is a good story 

good one😃
Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know I have been observing from the wedding anniversary celebration thread to now...and I am really amazed how some people just get so much thrill spoiling other's happiness by picking on nothing. People think they know best? Well if they are so knowledgeable about what to do & how to do it so perfectly, then let them go do one of their own! They know best right? So there shouldn't be any need to pick on another one's efforts! If one does than its really downright demeaning! And it only reflects on the one doing it!

The kind of time, effort & commitment to keep this is seriously tremendous. My humble gratitude & a big big big salute to the admins, organising team, members & the kind souls who have agreed to participate with their stories. Don't let one thorn in the whole bouquet of roses spoil the celebratory mood & happiness. There are lots of us here who understand & appreciate every effort of yours. Keep up the wonderful work that you all are doing. A big big salute & hats off to all you in the team.
meethanda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nefret19

You know I have been observing from the wedding anniversary celebration thread to now...and I am really amazed how some people just get so much thrill spoiling other's happiness by picking on nothing. People think they know best? Well if they are so knowledgeable about what to do & how to do it so perfectly, then let them go do one of their own! They know best right? So there shouldn't be any need to pick on another one's efforts! If one does than its really downright demeaning! And it only reflects on the one doing it!

The kind of time, effort & commitment to keep this is seriously tremendous. My humble gratitude & a big big big salute to the admins, organising team, members & the kind souls who have agreed to participate with their stories. Don't let one thorn in the whole bouquet of roses spoil the celebratory mood & happiness. There are lots of us here who understand & appreciate every effort of yours. Keep up the wonderful work that you all are doing. A big big salute & hats off to all you in the team.

very nice post
meethanda thumbnail
priya di
and another members
you all doing great work
please continue this 
ignore those type comments 😃
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Harr thread aaj kal jung ban rahi hai...
Why is that!?
It's not few days I saw a thread getting dirty now here...
No one..I repeat no one can point out GSHP anniversary team biased..Unless they put them in our shoes...
I request them to stop thier bickering comments...
If your r pure like milk stating us as biased...Go and open thread for poll..
Contact all writers
Check votes
List them..
Count them
Make a poll
U guys think it's easy then glad u can do one...Unlike sucking others blood...
We don't need a fight here...
Every member here is trying to keep forum alive unlike some bugging people..
So ask u all to ignore petty comments...
No need to reply them who wants a fight
They may shout what all they want..From now on we r just going to reply them...Who r kind enough..
I request readers too not to quote the unnecessary comments
THANK YOU

IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gorgeousqueen.

OH no.. main to isme se ek bhi nahin padhti 

ab kya karun?

ABH KYA HOGA
🤣
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8