Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
IndianWikiMedia is a reliable site. They mostly give only authentic news. So I think we can trust this.
manasa234 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sana amin sheikh is a gud actress not like poonam. Mitali very well know that neil have feelings for avni. I don't think she will be hadda/haddi between them. When avni is absent she might worry about neil. She will not be hadda / haddi fr sure coz she know what  neil feels fr avni.
 Glad they r not bringing punnu back.
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great! everybody is in for this bisexual character
They can get a male actor to play this role who is capable of exhibiting the traits of a woman also
He will take the disguise of lady in front of Neil and flirt with him in front of Avni and then as a man the reverse show
Viewers will be treated with a vivid range of chemistry and in the forum we will fight for the ships

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

Great! everybody is in for this bisexual character
They can get a male actor to play this role who is capable of exhibiting the traits of a woman also
He will take the disguise of lady in front of Neil and flirt with him in front of Avni and then as a man the reverse show
Viewers will be treated with a vivid range of chemistry and in the forum we will fight for the ships

Much bettr dan a Leap
darsh333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dragon!!lol!😆😆such brilliant ideas😆👏
One thing is for sure leap is coming for sure😆mitali karan whoever is joining the team..LEAP IS COMING SOON😃its almost at the doorstep😆
ITV_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darsh333

Dragon!!lol!😆😆such brilliant ideas😆👏

One thing is for sure leap is coming for sure😆mitali karan whoever is joining the team..LEAP IS COMING SOON😃its almost at the doorstep😆

Before the jail track the leap was assumed to come was for 2 years but it was 6 months... So it is not necessary it will be 5 years in can be shorter... Leap or no I don't want AvNeil separation that's all...   
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No offense to Sana but she doesn't look like a good choice for the role of a police officer
The role of spy or informer will okay for her but the police officer uniform won't suit her😕
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Whatever it is whomsoever is  coming post leap I'll be watching only till pre -leap till SR then I don't care neither about the show nor about the TRP 
These spoilers are nothing but giving me more reasons to detach myself from the show this time in real 

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Can we have something like in the story where a new character will be introduced who will be bisexual and have love interest in both Neil and Avni? Then we can get AvNeil jealous in turns and they don't have to pay two actors #NayiSoch

🤗🤣

This will be just perfect for a comedy show. We can get to see Avni-Neil nokjhok.. Both fighting for the X or Y chromosome.. 😆 No extra voltage drama.. They can churn script for months till the person gets exposed.. 😆

Edited by Push-pull - 6 years ago
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No offense to Sana but she doesn't look like a good choice for the role of a police officer
The role of spy or informer will okay for her but the police officer uniform won't suit her😕

the whole news of Sana returning itself is not giving me good vibes moreover as third angle 😡seriously I'm fed up with NK and these third angles 🤬