Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ITV_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Afsana103

Btw we are least interested for leap moreover how many love triangle are CVS intended to bring post leap they said there will love triangle between Karan -avni- Neil and now mithali-neil -avni- abe ullu samaj Rakha kya hame kuch bhi articles likhdete Hein

No offence this is not for the person who posted this here but for the person who wrote this article 

I think the articles for past 2 days are just posting spoiler with  out much research yesterday there were articles on leap and today on so lets just calm down and watch to show when OLV come then only we will know for sure
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Afsana103

I agree she may return as Mitali infact maybe paired with Ali or dd but they have written in this article she will be used for love triangle between avNeil that's why I got irritated 

How on earth both the leads who are married and very much in love will have love triangle at the same time ๐Ÿ˜ก

Ali or DD...d showmakers dnt care abt dem.
Aur logic mat pucho...woh toh rha nai.
Adiza. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't even want the leap to take place and here they're talking about new entries :(
ITV_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drbeth

I dnt knw hw true dis love triangle/quadrangle story is.
But d entry thing might b true...cz sana's show ended recently and c hinted dt c is coming bck onscreen soon

I don't think Sana aka Metli entry in show should be negative what every shade her character is she is defiantly a good actress so shouldn't be hard to watch like Poonam was and I think there will be no love inclination between Neil and her as she knows very well Neil loves Avni alot as about the actor entering should be good as to his characterization the PH have been good with selection always be Karam or even a support actor like Pradeep aka Ballu...
So one thing good with this article is that there might not be long leap or no leap at all
Himani128 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The leap in Naamkarann is scheduled to take place in the 3rd week of February.

Koi mujhe issue baat ka explaination do
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijaya138

The leap in Naamkarann is scheduled to take place in the 3rd week of February.

Koi mujhe issue baat ka explaination do

hi dear๐Ÿค—
Aapko nahi pata leap aare๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AvNeil_TV

I don't think Sana aka Metli entry in show should be negative what every shade her character is she is defiantly a good actress so shouldn't be hard to watch like Poonam was and I think there will be no love inclination between Neil and her as she knows very well Neil loves Avni alot as about the actor entering should be good as to his characterization the PH have been good with selection always be Karam or even a support actor like Pradeep aka Ballu...
So one thing good with this article is that there might not be long leap or no leap at all

But d article clearly states a leap will take place in Feb 3rd wk.Check again
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All they can think of is love triangles ๐Ÿ˜†
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can we have something like in the story where a new character will be introduced who will be bisexual and have love interest in both Neil and Avni? Then we can get AvNeil jealous in turns and they don't have to pay two actors #NayiSoch