Sana Amin Sheikh to re-enter Naamkarann

Posted: 6 years ago
By Srividya Rajesh

Star Plus' popular show Naamkarann produced by Guroudev Bhalla and Dhaval Gada, will go through a leap which will take the story to a new phase!!

The post leap sequence will have few new entries who will be key characters in the new premise and setup of the story.

Also joining the cast of Naamkarann will be popular actor Sana Amin Sheikh!!

Yes, Mitali will be back in the show, and this time in a rather full-fledged role. Earlier, she had come in to play the part of Avni to solve a major mystery and to protect Avni.

A credible source tells us, "The new plot of Naamkarann has been designed to give a new flavour to the love story. Sana as Mitali was very much loved by the audience earlier. And her chemistry with close friend and colleague Neil (Zain Imam) was palpable. Now Mitali will be brought into the thick of things to for a love triangle between Neil and Avni (Aditi Rathore).

We buzzed Sana but did not get through to her. As we know, Sana was last seen in Zee TV's Bhootu in the character of Suchi.

We reached out to Producer Guroudev Bhalla, but did not get any revert.

Our efforts to connect to the channel spokesperson were in vain.

The leap in Naamkarann is scheduled to take place in the 3rd week of February.

Are you excited about Sana's comeback in Naamkarann? Drop your comments here...

Yahi rehgaya tha dekhne Ko ðŸ˜†
So mitali is back but why a love triangle it seem good she can paired with Ali or DD
Originally posted by Afsana103

Yahi rehgaya tha dekhne Ko ðŸ˜†

🤣Sach mein,Now Neil and Avni will be busy with their own new lovers.😆
Isi ki kami thi bas.
But mitali ws interested in Ali as much I remember.
Y do I evn try to find logic???!!!
Cvs should get der brains checked.
Edited by drbeth - 6 years ago
Btw we are least interested for leap moreover how many love triangle are CVS intended to bring post leap they said there will love triangle between Karan -avni- Neil and now mithali-neil -avni- abe ullu samaj Rakha kya hame kuch bhi articles likhdete Hein
No offence this is not for the person who posted this here but for the person who wrote this article 
Edited by Afsana103 - 6 years ago

Btw we are least interested for leap moreover how many love triangle are CVS intended to bring post leap they said there will love triangle between Karan -avni- Neil and now mithali-neil -avni- abe ullu samaj Rakha kya hame kuch bhi articles likhdete Hein
No offence this is not for the person who posted this here but for the person who wrote this article 

🤣Afsana di relax😆
Edited by -WingsOfFire- - 6 years ago

I dnt knw hw true dis love triangle/quadrangle story is.
But d entry thing might b true...cz sana's show ended recently and c hinted dt c is coming bck onscreen soon
Originally posted by AvNeil_TV

So mitali is back but why a love triangle it seem good she can paired with Ali or DD

Yeh baat samaj lo. Ali aur DD hamesha kuwarein rehene wale hai! Yes Mithali had a soft corner for Neil and Avni was a bit jealous of her too. So this may be interesting, but we dont want anything like Choohi drama and for Mithali to turn into a psycho!

Also, cant they bring back Sushant as in Amol? 
Originally posted by drbeth

I dnt knw hw true dis love triangle/quadrangle story is.
But d entry thing might b true...cz sana's show ended recently and c hinted dt c is coming bck onscreen soon
I agree she may return as Mitali infact maybe paired with Ali or dd but they have written in this article she will be used for love triangle between avNeil that's why I got irritated 
How on earth both the leads who are married and very much in love will have love triangle at the same time ðŸ˜¡