|Happy Birthday OtakuGirl-Debo|

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Note: This post contains terms related to a particular fandom and nicknames we use to call ourselves. Sorry, but it looks funnier this way.

Shawzy: Mic testing 1...2...3... Attention everyone this post will take you through severe fangirling and unexpected twisted funny times. Enter at your own risk. The main guest will be none other than our Ms. Bengal Beauty Deboleena😃, part-time hardworking CC😳 and full-time fangirl in all possible Bunny fan sites🤣. And you can politely call us FB girl gang or WA girl gang who are hosting this Bunnylicious party this year. 🤓

🤗W.E.L.C.O.M.E🤗

Shawzy the eomma of our gang😎 is busy preparing all the events while the three little angels❤️ behind are squealing and giggling delightfully.

Shawzy: Cant you guys see I am working here? You all are playing and making my work more difficult?😡😡
The scoldy foldy... yet cary pary little girl.

Kadz: Oh come on ShaSoo eomma🤓, you know all the work. If we come, we'll make a huge mess. If you are interested working double time I am ready to jump in.😲
The most innocent maknae.☺️

Jamz: Eomma likes some mess😳. Reemz shall we help her work a lil harder?😆
Kitty paws limited edition.😎

Reemz: Yea eomma needs some drilling today.
Pubby dreamer.

Shawzy: No need. You all get up and dip yourselves in the holy water.😡😡

Kadz: So tells the dirty mind.😲😆

Shawzy narrowed her eyes at Kadz😡, making Kadz look even smaller. 

Reemz: You guys can fight later. Debo will enter anytime soon.👏

You missed the name for Debo right? 😲Yeaa... shhh. It's a secret.😳 I heard she loves bunny a lot and even funds for World Bunny organization😆. Let's call her BunMa. 😳😳

Deboleena entered and the cheer was louder😉 (La la la la) enough to tear the ears. Dressed beautifully like an angel. 😃

Kadz: Hawww you look sho beautiful.

Shawzy: You know we Bengali's are always 😛*Cough* *Cough* stunning. ⭐️

Debo: Ha, I know I look beautiful.

Flicking her hair she gives Kadz a death glare. 😲

Jamz: Guys! Guys! Listen, let's all gather together for the performance and we'll have the party 🥳later on. Come on... fasssttt!😎

It's Deboleena's birthday and no EXO performing⭐️, can that ever happen? Inviting especially for her birthday, EXO without a second thought caught the next flight to Kolkata😲. Now you know the 'Power' of Deboleena. Yall be careful with her. I repeat.🤢

Opening the stage with a 'Boom' lights blinding the eyesight, nine of beautiful looking young men appeared on stage❤️. Increasing the screams and chants from the audience they started performing  Deboleena's recent favorite 'Cosmic Railway' 🥳

Bubbling with joy, Deboleena screamed and cheered for her man❤️ and eight other crushes

Kadz: I repeat two of the eight are younger to her. 🤣 

Jamz: Leave my virus phu-leez 😭

Descending the steps a bunny was seen hopping and approaching our very own BunMa🤔 and asked for her hand with crossing his legs at the ankle and bowing.😲

Reemz: I think Debo has reached Cloud 9.

Shawzy: Stop talking you, spoiled kids😡. Lemme not miss anything.🤓

Jamz: Its gonna be electric...😆😆

The whole performance was rich and divine with Deboleena taking the center stage and nine yummy yummy pepperos❤️ performing around her. Living a dream adds meaning to the life dont it? 🤔

Four other evil elfs joined Deboleena on stage😳 and helped to bring the exclusive chocolate cake made by Suho himself 😲especially for her. Happy birthday being played Deboleena slid the cruel knife on that soft fluffy cake.😒 Giving the first bite to Suho and ...😳

Shawzy: Movie time.😳 Bring me some popcorn.🥳

Jamz: Someone cover our pure maknae's eyes.😲

Kadz: You know its unfaiirrr!!!😭😭

👏Ka-booom👏

The party ended up with Kadz left in tears😭 for missing the show and Deboleena's never-ending hatred for her.😲

Edited by .Leprechaun. - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leprechaun thumbnail
Shehal

Saengil Chukha Hamnida
Saengil Chukha Hamnida
Saengil Chukhaaayoo Debo
Keep smiling keep shining and I wish your all wishes come true and you met your favorite KPOP oppa SUHO soon and just keep smiling and once again happiest and healthiest birthday to you too sarangheyooo chinguya i wish you all happiness!!!

Shawon

You are amazing because other people see only your outer appearance. But we see you as strong, creative and intelligent, either we are together or apart. Happy Birthday To the most wonderful Girl. Wishing you the most amazing, sensational, incredible, awesome, brilliant and fantastic Happy Birthday Deboleena !!

Jamina

HAPPIE HAPPIE BIRTHDAY DEBO ❤️ okay you were one few kpop friend I first made when I got into kpop and it's so fun talking to you and fangirling together. I sincerely wish one day you would go to sk meet Suho 😃 .Let this special day bring you years upon years of happiness., health and prosperity saengilchuakee❤️
Saengilchuakee Debo!!

Ps: don't forget to take your dongsaeng with you to korea bhuing bhuing

Komal

Girl happy birthday to you,
Stare at him all you want!!
Because he is yours,
Enjoy your day,
Because tu hai aaj ki superstar!!

Kadyn

Wish you many more happy returns of the day Saasuma!!! I know you work in 'Full-time hating Kadyn' process but do take care of yourself to. I wish this year will bring you an abundance of joy and happiness. Keep smiling and be happy. Don't forget to hate me on daily basis and good luck. Love ya Saasuma ❤️

Edited by .Leprechaun. - 6 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Happy birthday Debodi! <3 <3
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Many happy returns of the day Debo 🤗. Have a good day and year 

Bildergebnis fr happy birthday

Lovely writeup Bday team👍🏼

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday dear...
May this year brings you all the happiest moments 
Phenyl thumbnail
Happy Birthday Debo😃
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shawzy the eomma of our gang😎 is busy preparing all the events while the three little angels❤️ behind are squealing and giggling delightfully.

when did she became eomma? I thought I am eomma 😳 and angels who? you guys are surely NOT..🤔

You missed the name for Debo right? 😲Yeaa... shhh. It's a secret.😳 I heard she loves bunny a lot and even funds for World Bunny organization😆. Let's call her BunMa. 😳

BunMa..did you guys made it to match with JunMa? I like it..😳😎

Deboleena's recent favorite 'Cosmic Railway' 🥳

you guys knew? I love it so much and crying over it for weeks..😭😭

Bubbling with joy, Deboleena screamed and cheered for her man❤️ and eight other crushes

Kadz: I repeat two of the eight are younger to her. 🤣 

aye aye aye..I like it..m glad you got it right..and so what if they are younger then me..just a year younger only..☺️

The party ended up with Kadz left in tears😭 for missing the show and Deboleena's never-ending hatred for her.😲

I like it...😎

thank you for this...I loved it..and I want to eat those nine pepperos..buy me and give me..😉
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Kadyn

Wish you many more happy returns of the day Saasuma!!! I know you work in 'Full-time hating Kadyn' process but do take care of yourself to. I wish this year will bring you an abundance of joy and happiness. Keep smiling and be happy. Don't forget to hate me on daily basis and good luck. Love ya Saasuma ❤️

thank you so much..loved the siggi too..and I hate you like I love you..bahu..😆❤️
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Originally posted by: rai-kishori.

Happy birthday Debodi! <3 <3

thank you so much..❤️

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

Many happy returns of the day Debo 🤗. Have a good day and year 

Bildergebnis fr happy birthday

Lovely writeup Bday team👍🏼

thank you so much ❤️..and the WU is not done by birthday team..😆

thank you.. ❤️

Originally posted by: Teri...meri

Happy birthday dear...

May this year brings you all the happiest moments 

thank you so much.. ❤️

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

Happy Birthday Debo!

thank you so much..❤️

thank you so much...❤️

thank you..❤️

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Happy Birthday OtakuGirl🥳 have a good one..