Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: rnm_83

Dead shot ab tum bhi mystery create kar Rahi ho...pls tell us too ðŸ˜­

Dead shot's theory is that Deep is like Severus Snape. He is shown as a villain but is actually a good guy with a soft dil which goes Dhak Dhak for our heroine 😃😃
rnm_83 thumbnail
Dhak dhak bhi blinking bulb ke jaise hai on off samaj nahi ata kiss taraf hai😆
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnm_83

Dhak dhak bhi blinking bulb ke jaise hai on off samaj nahi ata kiss taraf hai😆

Dhak Dhak has gone since Deep has started gobbling antacid meds ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Other triggers could be Barf or water. Cue Manali trip. I am sure his Dhak Dhak will be back with a bang ðŸ˜‰
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys i am sorry i haven't introduced myself ðŸ˜† i guess some of you have mistaken with me...i am 21 year old male from mumbai..

_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angels11

But I thought all that was yet another drama by deep to distract arohi. Also if he is not a villain then why did he smirk and taunt arohi in court. Why did he go and threaten her in jail. Someone in the forum said he is like severuS snape. Let's see how the cvs take this forward

Nah wo koi drama nahi tha he actually went to meet someone in Mumbai and Aarohi was waiting for him in the car...
and he went to jail in order to instigate Aarohi so that she can fight for herself... Isn't it clear now since Lakshya is Virat matlab Lakshya Aarohi ki kabhi bhi madad nahi karta and this is exactly what Deep was trying to convey her!
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Capsicum_

Nah wo koi drama nahi tha he actually went to meet someone in Mumbai and Aarohi was waiting for him in the car...
and he went to jail in order to instigate Aarohi so that she can fight for herself... Isn't it clear now since Lakshya is Virat matlab Lakshya Aarohi ki kabhi bhi madad nahi karta and this is exactly what Deep was trying to convey her!

If Laksh is Virat then it makes sense y Deep was always against him. Hmmm baat mein dum hai. But wondering why they dont get along if they are both in Team Roma 😆

Replied 2 u on another thread. To me though I am intrigued by the character Deep I can no longer see him with Arohi aft all that he did. No matter what reason or excuse, to Arohi he is beyond redemption. Yeah he might repent & help her. I am fine with that. But I can not digest Arohi getting back with Deep. Might be in Season 2 since this is a finite series but not in this...
Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels11

If Laksh is Virat then it makes sense y Deep was always against him. Hmmm baat mein dum hai. But wondering why they dont get along if they are both in Team Roma 😆

Replied 2 u on another thread. To me though I am intrigued by the character Deep I can no longer see him with Arohi aft all that he did. No matter what reason or excuse, to Arohi he is beyond redemption. Yeah he might repent & help her. I am fine with that. But I can not digest Arohi getting back with Deep. Might be in Season 2 since this is a finite series but not in this...

No doubt till now Deep character is mystry and will remain mystry untill he will not reach to jail..yaar promo mei dikhaya tha...
Deep character is complicated and right now i feel we should enjoy him being myatry character not like other either whilte or black...
I think every person is in confusion revarding Deep...aakhir hi kya ye cheej yaar...smj hi ni aa raha hai 
Well i think Deep always wanted a pieceful life but stuck in devils den and once he got a chance and wanted to leave this problematic life and wanted to spend pieceful but devils afain came and made circle around him and he again got stuck 
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limerence

No doubt till now Deep character is mystry and will remain mystry untill he will not reach to jail..yaar promo mei dikhaya tha...
Deep character is complicated and right now i feel we should enjoy him being myatry character not like other either whilte or black...
I think every person is in confusion revarding Deep...aakhir hi kya ye cheej yaar...smj hi ni aa raha hai 
Well i think Deep always wanted a pieceful life but stuck in devils den and once he got a chance and wanted to leave this problematic life and wanted to spend pieceful but devils afain came and made circle around him and he again got stuck 

I am dying to know what exactly Tara threatened him with when she gave him 24 hrs time. At tat time he was still oscillating bet Arohi & Tara. Aft this only he completely became dark. Hit Arohi, locked her up, sent her to jail, taunted her in jail as well. Might be the guy in the wheelchair is the keu. He is the only person Deep genuinely cares for. He frequently visits him, ensures that he is being taken care. Also I dont think its a coincidence tat both Deep & Chawani's mom's name is Vasundara. Deep is by far my fav character. We can discuss & discuss & discuss about him non stop & still cant crack the mystery 😆