Deep Deep Deep - You are so DEEP............

Posted: 6 years ago
OK like everyone else here, I am breaking my head about Deep. God I think this guy must be the most frustrating character I ve ever watched for the pure reason that we dont know who exactly he is. Is he good, bad, ugly. White, Black, Grey or Rainbow.

I swear we will all go mad like Tara shouting Deep Deep at the end of the show.

After watching & rewatching this week's episodes what i feel:

1. Deep's Dhak Dhak is back πŸ˜† God I miss IPK
2. His intuition says that something is wrong. Since Arohi was reported dead he is yet to connect the dots. But he will soon reach there...
3. He was always physically attracted to Arohi. With Tara it was always Tara who used to be all over him. If u notice Deep used to hug her or be touchy feely only if Tara was hyper, shouting, asking difficult questions. He used to wriggle out of trouble by pataofying Tara. Also I never saw him kiss her. Might b wrong since dint watch the show in between.
4. Though he is yet to 100% know that its Arohi he is clearly reminded of Arohi. Eating that kheer, seeing her in saree etc. In his inner monologue he clearly mentions that. He says many times Why am I remembering her. Why am i getting memories of her. In fact he gets angry when ppl talk about Arohi. Its not coz he hates Arohi. Its coz she has always made him feel something & he wants to conceal it before Mummy ji & co

P.S I am not an AB fan & dint know bt him except tat he is the Nagin guy. But now I really like him. He plays Deep so well & kudos to him & his guts for accepting such a grey role... He has definitely pulled it off πŸ‘
Edited by Angels11 - 6 years ago
I think at the end of the story deep ko sirf aarohi ki yaado ke sahare hi zindagi bitani padegi.because aarohi will never forgive this psycho & cheater deep.
Originally posted by vaishu.6

I think at the end of the story deep ko sirf aarohi ki yaado ke sahare hi zindagi bitani padegi.because aarohi will never forgive this psycho & cheater deep.

This is new to Indian telly so not sure how they ll show. Will they try to make Deep positive. But at this point he is beyond redemption πŸ€”
Tara ke hote hue deep sudhar jaayega woh bhi aarohi ke liye?? πŸ˜† may be deep aarohi ko paane ke liye sudharne ka natak kare πŸ˜†
Deep is so difficult ..to understand ...with Tara he was always fed up of hiding plans paar with Arohi he understood how to live life ...but what happens with him ...is the secret and why he ditched Arohi ...god knows deep pls give hint and join the dots
Tara ke saath toh jaise he is her paid hubby ...in short trophy hubby to take and roam in society
Originally posted by rnm_83

Deep is so difficult ..to understand ...with Tara he was always fed up of hiding plans paar with Arohi he understood how to live life ...but what happens with him ...is the secret and why he ditched Arohi ...god knows deep pls give hint and join the dots
Tara ke saath toh jaise he is her paid hubby ...in short trophy hubby to take and roam in society

What I dont get is in 1 episode after sleeping with Arohi, when Tara finds them in bed & starts her rant he yells back yes I love her. Who ll not love a girl like tat. She really cares for me & v sweet. When he was so brave at that time wat happened later on. I feel the CVs r also confused like us. They r not sure whether 2 keep him an out & out negative character or try to make him more palatable to the Indian TV audience tastes...
Correct ..that's what in my mind ..I guess CV turns tables as per trp chart ...
And deep ka toh mujhe samaj nahi ata dhak dhak and now all signals vanish when she is so near...

And tara wearing saree ..😲...that's shocking ..I guess when deep starts doubting more se will wear modern dress and phir deep Tara Arohi phas jayega πŸ˜²
Originally posted by rnm_83

Correct ..that's what in my mind ..I guess CV turns tables as per trp chart ...
And deep ka toh mujhe samaj nahi ata dhak dhak and now all signals vanish when she is so near...

And tara wearing saree ..😲...that's shocking ..I guess when deep starts doubting more se will wear modern dress and phir deep Tara Arohi phas jayega πŸ˜²

LOL I think u r rt. They chk the TRP chart & decide which way to take Deep πŸ˜†
Ha ha...this is my first serial where hero is dead confused abt his heroine...πŸ˜†
I may not be surprised if he say now he is interested in bindiyaπŸ˜† because other day Arohi said will send Bindiya for giving towel...

Serious note ...it's high time they expose his flash back story😳
Oh!!yes you are right now it's high time for cv's to reveal deep's past. Kyunki agar ab cv's ne aisa nahi kia toh aarohi Aur Tara dono milkar deep ko maar dengi πŸ˜†