Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Angels11

What I dont get is in 1 episode after sleeping with Arohi, when Tara finds them in bed & starts her rant he yells back yes I love her. Who ll not love a girl like tat. She really cares for me & v sweet. When he was so brave at that time wat happened later on. I feel the CVs r also confused like us. They r not sure whether 2 keep him an out & out negative character or try to make him more palatable to the Indian TV audience tastes...

You guys are missing an important point... Deep was ready to fly away with Aarohi but at the 11th hour Tara called him (their conversation was muted) and that is when Roma came into picture (Deep went to meet someone in Mumbai) while Tara killed Aarohi's brother in Shimla!
I think creatives are certainly sure about what they want to show i.e a perfect grey character ๐Ÿ˜‰
roshni8919 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sometimes i feel this is one of  arohi's imagination or may be her dream.. LOL !! ๐Ÿคช yeh serial dekhne ke baad ,lagta hai tara ke sath sath muje bhi pagal hogaya hai.. ๐Ÿคฃitna confusion ... ๐Ÿฅณ
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnm_83

Correct ..that's what in my mind ..I guess CV turns tables as per trp chart ...

And deep ka toh mujhe samaj nahi ata dhak dhak and now all signals vanish when she is so near...

And tara wearing saree ..๐Ÿ˜ฒ...that's shocking ..I guess when deep starts doubting more se will wear modern dress and phir deep Tara Arohi phas jayega ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Hahaha u r right cvs change deep character according to trp๐Ÿ˜†one week he is goody and other week grey๐Ÿ˜†exactly i also want to ask where deep dhak dhak gone jb arohi pas hai tu dhak dhak bi vanish hoge๐Ÿ˜†
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

You guys are missing an important point... Deep was ready to fly away with Aarohi but at the 11th hour Tara called him (their conversation was muted) and that is when Roma came into picture (Deep went to meet someone in Mumbai) while Tara killed Aarohi's brother in Shimla!
I think creatives are certainly sure about what they want to show i.e a perfect grey character ๐Ÿ˜‰

But I thought all that was yet another drama by deep to distract arohi. Also if he is not a villain then why did he smirk and taunt arohi in court. Why did he go and threaten her in jail. Someone in the forum said he is like severuS snape. Let's see how the cvs take this forward
rnm_83 thumbnail
Hey raam hamara toh CV hi Malik
Dog mystery
Roma and prithiv
Nikku bhabhi lakshya 
Wheel man mystery
Deep ka pyaar ek mystery
Arohi Tara  mystery
Havaldar mystery
Arohi parents mystery
Poora serial hi mystery๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜† well said aaj se serial ka naam mystery mein marjawan
Angels11 thumbnail
Iss Confusion mein marjawan ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway I think we need to give credit to the CVs for keeping us all intrigued & hooked to the show ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels11

But I thought all that was yet another drama by deep to distract arohi. Also if he is not a villain then why did he smirk and taunt arohi in court. Why did he go and threaten her in jail. Someone in the forum said he is like severuS snape. Let's see how the cvs take this forward

it was me dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Why i think like that? you will see that in upcoming tracks and about Deep Guys i can tell only one thing if you have watched carefully those earlier episodes..the whole story started when deep had seen aarohi with vishal and her behavior with him..deep was about to perform a suicide jump but he pulled back his leg..if you understand that scene you will understand deep's character a lot..
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeadShot

it was me dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Why i think like that? you will see that in upcoming tracks and about Deep Guys i can tell only one thing if you have watched carefully those earlier episodes..the whole story started when deep had seen aarohi with vishal and her behavior with him..deep was about to perform a suicide jump but he pulled back his leg..if you understand that scene you will understand deep's character a lot..

Dint get wat u r trying to hint Deadshot. Are u implying tat he was jealous. When i recollect the scene it was more like this Vishal is a road block in his attempt to snare Arohi. If u know more y not share it with us rather than all these hints ๐Ÿ˜ญ
rnm_83 thumbnail
Dead shot ab tum bhi mystery create kar Rahi ho...pls tell us too ๐Ÿ˜ญ