Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I am sorry for being late . Went on holiday with family ! *Kaan pakadke sorry *
Why are you discontinuing to write here. What happened that made you so upset that you have decided to discontinue here ? Mein general fiction corner mei padungi zaroor . ๐Ÿ˜‰ Bas I don't like typing lengthy replies in Wattpad . Space is so limited and it looks clumsy .

Neil had already fed the details of their meet ? Neela ma da laadla ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I thought she is gonna tease Avni more . But 10 am was enough for her to get shock of life . Loved Angie and her exaggeration ๐Ÿ˜† She was indeed true . What are friends for ๐Ÿ˜‰ Avni had missed the whirlwind in social media as she was busy in her la la land with certain millionaire and she was so upset that he didn't update her ๐Ÿ˜† Why she still calls him millionaire in front of Angie 

Arey koi tumse seekein mystery badana ! What did Rhea do to upset Avni to this extent  tu toh waise ab bataoge nahi . Neela struck the right chords which made Avni think .
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Thesweetsoul

Okay. So first of all, it gave me a shock that neither the index, nor the chapter had any Name.

It gave me a shock! That Riya's story did not have a title for the first time! Ummm, i was in Some Motivational crisis even to think for a title, so yeah it didnt have a title this time
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Coming to the update. First of all when I started reading, don't know why i felt that you were disappointed while writing or sad. Because it reflected through your update. And at the last i read your decision, so i understood. Yeah i was.! I sorry if it reflected on chap, didnt mean to.!

Coming to Avni - Neela's Conversation, it actually was reflecting my mother and me conversation in mornings. I really miss it. Listening those first words of the day every morning, used to be annoying. But i miss them. It feels that it is missing now from my routine. I felt that during that, u were writing my and my mom's conversation,or if for you then your and your mom's conversation.๐Ÿ˜Š I am glad that u can connect with those parts.! This is like everybody's morning story with loving mom's running around

Coming to angie, it definitely reflects that friends are to tease you! Damn. I don't have much friends, but they tease a lot. Angie , doing her job!๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธI should give her a hug for teasing Avni. Well, what friends are for.! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks for adding Angie in the Story! My pleasure.!

Coming to the dream catcher, I wish i would had one such as u explained. As sleep does not take over me. I remain to be a night owl who does nothing but stares the walls at night. Or does work at night. And wakes up like Avni early as 5. It was exclusively hand made so it will be hard to find in the market. Plus i dont even know whether this kind even exist or not, i just used my idea there.! I guess you have insomnia.!

Coming to Mr Millionare's Call, I don't know why but it felt incomplete without the conversation .
Just a Hello from Avni. Obvio, coz its going to continue in next chap.!

The chapter was indeed nice and sweet. One thing i liked the most that atleast avni is able to sleep peacefully till 10 in the morning. Thank u so much
!

I love the way u show bond of each character to the other in every way. Keep writing like this. I will try.! Thanks for ur positive reviews

The whole story till now feels like a movie, and this feels like the interval or near to interval.
Wish the novel comes out soon! Not anytime before next year.!

Best of luck!๐Ÿค—

Golden Jubilee Soon!โค๏ธ Havent thought about it yet.! Lets go by one at a time.!

Wish you ampful of readers throughout your journey!

And wish you love and success. I hope u get better and be happy! Thank u

Love,
Sami

Goodbye!

Hey Sami,

Thank u so much for ur kind words and best wishes.!
Means a lot to me.!

Much love.!
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita713

Whoa Girl! That was really long! Ikr.! Kuch jada hi bhavnao me beh gai thi mai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I can understand your emotions and this little outburst is entirely justifiable on your part. Thanks for understanding And as A writer its your right to expect appreciations or to be precise even criticism. Oh i absolutely look forward for criticisms, a healthy one though ๐Ÿ˜‰ Because if readers don't point out their opinions on a particular work then its really impossible for a writer to shape out the future plots. If readers don't convey their thoughts then it obviously seems that they aren't liking it even if in reality it isn't. Yes.! Exactly my point.! As i always like or dislike just say it, silence hurts.! That's why it is important that we the readers should communicate with the writer so that the person who is working so hard to entertain us could be assured that their toiling hours are not getting wasted. We can only hope for such changes in people's perception. And as for your story I know this has a long way to go so don't be sad keep working on it I will, i will.! Surely.!
My support and love for your work will always be there with you and I hope after this people will try to convey their feelings to you. Good Luck Dear!๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผCheer Up Lady, biggg hugs to you๐Ÿค— Thank u so much.! I am much better now.!

Hey buddy,

Thanks for ur understanding and support.!

Much love.!
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redrose1208

Ohk ur reason fr no title is validated but only once... Nd yea only a medico understands d sleep deprivation of anoder medico...
My love fr u n dis story will never ever end... N i noe u noe dis...

Thank u for this liberty of one time ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Aah, sleep is an absolute priceless jewel for us.! Nobody can deny that.!
Yes yes ofcourse, i know.! And i appreciate the fact.!

I am obliged to have a reader like you.!

Thank u so much for evrything.!
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AgnesFan

I am sorry for being late . Went on holiday with family ! *Kaan pakadke sorry * No Sri, You dont have to be sorry at all.!

Why are you discontinuing to write here. What happened that made you so upset that you have decided to discontinue here ? Nothing much.! And i am fine now.! It was just a pent up emotion's outburst.! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Mein general fiction corner mei padungi zaroor .๐Ÿ˜‰Bas I don't like typing lengthy replies in Wattpad . Space is so limited and it looks clumsy . Hahahaa.! ๐Ÿ˜† I guess i will need General Fanfiction Cirner once the Show goes off air and the forum will be on verge of closing down ๐Ÿ˜‰ i agree about WP, the long detailed comments do look clumsy there, and i absolutely hate replying to a long comment over there. ๐Ÿ˜†

Neil had already fed the details of their meet ? Neela ma da laadla๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I thought she is gonna tease Avni more . But 10 am was enough for her to get shock of life . i have let people assume about who feed Neela Maa or did she find it on herself. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Neela is now a days 247 teasing Avni ๐Ÿ˜† Loved Angie and her exaggeration๐Ÿ˜†She was indeed true . What are friends for๐Ÿ˜‰ True.! They grill us and push us more in the exact zone we fear entering.! Avni had missed the whirlwind in social media as she was busy in her la la land with certain millionaire and she was so upset that he didn't update her๐Ÿ˜†Why she still calls him millionaire in front of Angie It was a caual thing frim her. Angie simply asked whos calling and Avni has saved his number as "Mr. Millionaire" so she said Millionaire is calling.!

Arey koi tumse seekein mystery badana ! What did Rhea do to upset Avni to this extenttu toh waise ab bataoge nahi . Neela struck the right chords which made Avni think . You are the one person who is most intringed with Rhea ki Mystery.! It will come out soon.! And i am already revealing things in parts and bits.! Jisko interest hota hai voh points catch kar lete hai.! Like you.! ๐Ÿ˜‰ NeelaMaa knows Avni so so well that she knew hiw to handle things with her.! She is more like a friend than Mother and ab toh Neil bhi hai uski life me.!

Hey Sri,

Thank u so much for everything buddy.!

I am honoured to have a reader and well wisher like you.!

Love yah.!
Nidhii.3007 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
He Riya I think u have forgotten so I an taking the pain of reminding u that u have one more left incomplete I.e., shades of acp Neil khanna of which readers like me wait impatiently. Place yaar update that also.
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445

He Riya I think u have forgotten so I an taking the pain of reminding u that u have one more left incomplete I.e., shades of acp Neil khanna of which readers like me wait impatiently. Place yaar update that also.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thank u for reminding me but i didnt forget it.! Its just that the present Neil Khanna is not driving me to go and write about His Shades.! The character with which i have started that series is practically dead now.! Still i will try my best with the series, as obviously its My Series.!
Thesweetsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: docritu99

Hey Sami,

Thank u so much for ur kind words and best wishes.!
Means a lot to me.!
I will continue it as always dear! It radiates happiness around! Good luck!๐Ÿค—
Much love.!

darsh333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Riyaaa!๐Ÿ˜Š

Im back a after a looonnggg time๐Ÿ˜Š This reader is still here and I know it is not right of me to vanish every now and then and too for soo long๐ŸฅฑSorry that I couldn't reply for so long๐Ÿฅฑ
The last chapter of this thread!!! Congrats girl!!! Im happy to see you reach this level!!!๐Ÿ‘
So the gift was a DREAM catcher!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ I didn't see that coming!! What was your inspiration??๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I was kinda suprised seeing the peacock feather๐Ÿ˜† These lines took me the those old stories of god and goddess๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† That was cute of Neil and I liked the drive back home๐Ÿ˜Š This was a short update but it was overall cute..but im missing some masala/spice here๐Ÿฅฑ We are still in same time period?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Ohkay that wasnt the last chapter of this thread๐Ÿ˜• Sorry! I found out that I missed something when I began with the next thread๐Ÿ˜•

I liked how you described a small pillow in detail๐Ÿ˜†

Neelama is the best mom ever! She despite Rhea doing something really bad still wants Avni to share about her next phase with her! I loved how you made Neelama play a very important role in this! 

Finally Rhea's story begins๐Ÿ˜ƒ So what did Rhea do??๐Ÿฅฑ Something really bad with Avni?!๐Ÿฅฑ
Waah Riya these are the criterias for a date??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Ahem๐Ÿ˜‰ 

While typing I realised you kept the spelling of the "Rhea " in the story so that it doesn't confuse with yours??๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Millonaire's call coming in!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Between how did you think of this title?? Just coz Neil is a business man?/๐Ÿ˜Š Or inspired from elsewhere??๐Ÿ˜Š

Lemme read the next thread now!!๐Ÿ˜†
Congrats girl!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by darsh333 - 6 years ago
docritu99 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: darsh333

Hey Riyaaa!๐Ÿ˜Š Hey darshana.!

Im back a after a looonnggg time๐Ÿ˜ŠThis reader is still here and I know it is not right of me to vanish every now and then and too for soo long๐ŸฅฑSorry that I couldn't reply for so long๐Ÿฅฑ Yeah.! Thats really bad, right.! You shouldnt have done that.! ๐Ÿ˜‰
The last chapter of this thread!!! Congrats girl!!! Im happy to see you reach this level!!!๐Ÿ‘ Aww, Thank u so very much.!
So the gift was a DREAM catcher!!๐Ÿ˜ƒI didn't see that coming!! What was your inspiration??๐Ÿ˜ƒ I know it was a bit unexpected.! Nah, no inspiration just an idea.! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I was kinda suprised seeing the peacock feather๐Ÿ˜†These lines took me the those old stories of god and goddess๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† Btw i read that in "GEETHA" only in a spiritual way.! ๐Ÿ˜‰ That was cute of Neil and I liked the drive back home๐Ÿ˜ŠThis was a short update but it was overall cute..but im missing some masala/spice here๐ŸฅฑWe are still in same time period?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† There is much more masala in coming chaps.! And yeah, we are in same phase.! Kya karu i have lots to tell, and words kam pad jaate hai.!

Ohkay that wasnt the last chapter of this thread๐Ÿ˜•Sorry! I found out that I missed something when I began with the next thread๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜† No probs.! Happens to most of us.! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I liked how you described a small pillow in detail๐Ÿ˜† You see thats why even after so many chaps we are still in the same time zone.!

Neelama is the best mom ever! She despite Rhea doing something really bad still wants Avni to share about her next phase with her! I loved how you made Neelama play a very important role in this! Aww, so glad to know that u are liking Neela Maa's characterisation.! This is kindda compensation from show.! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Finally Rhea's story begins๐Ÿ˜ƒSo what did Rhea do??๐ŸฅฑSomething really bad with Avni?!๐Ÿฅฑ You will have to wait more to know the whole Back story.! Her Actions may not be too bad but the fact that she destroyed their 12 yr old friendship is what making Avni more mad on her.!
Waah Riya these are the criterias for a date??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†Ahem๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† I dont know.! I have no experience ๐Ÿ˜†I made that up.

While typing I realised you kept the spelling of the "Rhea " in the story so that it doesn't confuse with yours??๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜† Bingo.!!! Yes you are very right.! ๐Ÿ˜† I am amazed that u noticed

Millonaire's call coming in!!๐Ÿ˜ƒBetween how did you think of this title?? Just coz Neil is a business man?/๐Ÿ˜ŠOr inspired from elsewhere??๐Ÿ˜Š Gosh i have been asked the same question twice in a day.! It was inspired from a Korean Movie.! But only the name.! The plot is 360 different from it.!

Lemme read the next thread now!!๐Ÿ˜† Its All yours.!
Congrats girl!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey Darshana,
Thank u so very much buddy for your detailed review.!
You know how much that means to me.!

Much love.