Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reenaxavneil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Super well written. When I read this it feels like I'm watching a movie, I can picture everything thanks to your writing. Keep going !
blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You sound irritated on your posts.. I hope you're better when you read the comments as mine may not be that nice either.

Honestly... I think I need to re read all the chapters as I could not connect the most recent one and the whole objective/ context of the story. I like your writing style but before every major turning point there's a lot of build up leading towards it hence in between I tend to get confused as it's not continuous. Typically in a novel, it's continuous as you start to read till the end at your pace but here it depends a lot on your frequency. I accept that.

Going back to the context, it's about a millionaire's first love and so far I have understood what he did and why he did but I still can't get what's next and ulitimately what will happen. The 1st drama content for this I.e Avni finding the truth has happened so I'm still figuring out what's next. Whether it's Avneil's love journey/ riya/ sth else is still bothering my mind.

Coming to the update, it's just a filler in between. The surprise party plan is yet to take place so I'm not sure is that an important part of the story also. In between there was the presentation for the contract, their date etc and this update is just an extension to that date, hence more of a well written filler as I can't visualize the upcoming yet.
My honest feedback, if this was a book, I would have gone to last few chapters to know the end and then continue reading the book again so I can relate to the story again and continuity.

I hope you'll share your Wattpad if that makes it easier, but I'm not active there. Neither I will be active on IF once NK ends. The journey of reading MFL has been great so far, I hope I will stick till the end. If the above has upset you, my apologies. I just wanted to give you my perspective as a reader.

If you're having a kindle edition, do share it. I would love to get one.

All the best
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ri 😭
Why are u thinking to discontinue this? Jatke pe jatke milre mujhe aaj.
Kaha jaane vale aap?pls dont do this.

Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update ri. 
It was good. Missed blue munda. But this one was much needed to breath.
Bcoz once, blue munda scene mein aajata na Humari hosh udd jaate.😉
Morning scene reminds me my home. Mumma ki yaad diladi ri aapne.😭
Humesha hota hai yesa. Mom five minute more. Ahhh, kitna miss karti hoon isse.
Anyway bohath blabber hogai. So, update ki baath karte.😆
Yeh riya kya kiya hoga?
Why avni dont want to give any chance to her? They were so close. Suddenly kya huwa hoga?
Lets see. Neela ma ko pata chalgai dream catcher ke baaremein.
Angie and avni phone conversation was so cute.😛
Encyclopedia ne sab kuch share karli.
Wow, its trending. Kya baath hai blue munda.
I really like angie. She is so cute and sweet. 
Hmm, millionaire ki call aaghai.😉
Eagerly waiting for next update.
Continue soon.pls dont discontinue ri.
Its a request.
ff_fan thumbnail
Hi!
I am mostly a silent reader in the forum. Mostly because I feel I cannot convey my feelings about the stories in proper words as you writers do in an amazing manner.
This does not mean I do not appreciate your efforts in writing the story. I am sorry if you feel that your efforts are getting wasted.
Please continue with the story as you are an amazing writer. 👏
Coming to the story, I feel Neil of your story is every girl's dream man. His love is boundless and unconditional.
The relation between Neela maa and Avni is of pure love and respect. Their conversations many times reminds me of the conversations between my mom and me. The way Neela maa guides Avni and love her is so beautifule to see. 
I love the way you describe the emotions of your characters. Your story always feels so seamless. Its amazing.
Thanks for letting us read your story. 😊

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Binh

Oh! Now this was again such an amazing update... Certainly adjectives fall short for it... Loved it! Thank u so much

Please do not stop posting it here. I really do love this FF.. Now thats the whole point, how i am supposed to know unless people will tell me.! I am just trying to spare some disappointments that follow.!
Update soon!

Thank u so much for ur efforts to drop down ur review.!

The new developments are in the planning stage, nothing is finalised.! IF has always been my prefered platform to post my work, i am trying hard to convince myself to reconsider this thought.!

Much love.!
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tumpa12

loved it

superb
update soon

Thank u so much.!
Will try my best.!
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

awesomeee too good lovely waitinggg for next

Thank u so much.!
ZaraSajad18 thumbnail
Amazing update please update soon
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deekshitaamidal

Awesome update Riya.

Sorry couldn't comment for previous episodes coz I was and still am busy with my exams.
Don't u dare stop writing this pleasee.
Eagerly Waiting for next update.
Again sorry

Thank u so much.!

I am not discontinuing to write this.! I am just avoiding to post it here.! As i feel, or should i say, people here let me feel that they are not interested.! And this is not the first time that it is happening.!