What happened to Karan Singh Grover's career?

Posted: 6 years ago

Don't see him on any movies, TV shows, web-series or on any ads after the condom ad that got banned, right now don't even see him much in the news for going to gym, salon or spa. Looks like Bips can't help his carrier at all and can't keep him in the news much like before.

Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms Basu to khud hee bhooton (ghosts) ke dum par chal rahi thi (aatma, alone, raaz, creature etc) πŸ˜›
Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Who needs Bipasha, if someone has obsessive closet fans to keep him in news/threads even after not doing work or appearances

Originally posted by: doczatka

Ms Basu to khud hee bhooton (ghosts) ke dum par chal rahi thi (aatma, alone, raaz, creature etc) πŸ˜›

Is horror the only genre that Bips can do? πŸ˜†

PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I guess he is busy getting married every few years that he forgot about his career. Who cares though, guy has no spark.

Originally posted by: Confused_Soul

Who needs Bipasha, if someone has obsessive closet fans to keep him in news/threads even after not doing work or appearances

Of course he would need Bips for his career, she is a BW big star that can make anyone's career. By the way, what happened to his movies 3 Dev, Firrkie and Ekta's web-series? 
Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rim683

<font color="#000000">Of course he would need Bips for his career, she is a BW big star that can make anyone's career.</font>By the way, what happened to his movies 3 Dev, Firrkie and Ekta's web-series?

Well I have doubts about Bips, so won't comment on that... and about KSG's project, well I am a regular IF KSG fan, who get news about him after reading BW forum... I am not closet obsessed fan to dug deeply about his news and make posts here 😊

I will let you know if I read anything about his projects here 😊, though I know I will come to know about his projects after reading your threads onlyEdited by Confused_Soul - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Confused_Soul

Well I have doubts about Bips, so won't comment on that... and about KSG's project, well I am a regular IF KSG fan, who get news about him after reading BW forum... I am not closet obsessed fan to dug deeply about his news and make posts here 😊

I will let you know if I read anything about his projects here 😊, though I know I will come to know about his projects after reading your threads only

What doubts do you have about Bips? She is a superstar and KSG still have fans? Aren't you Ksgians keep calling his ex flop and he is some big star, now what happened?  

dabang4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Who?? I don't even know who that's!!

Originally posted by: dabang4life

Who?? I don't even know who that's!!

He is Mr. Basu now.