Farnaz Shetty as Sidhdhi in Sidhdhi Vinayak

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi all!
How's everyone?
Just saw the add. Apparently the actress who was playing the role of Sidhdhi is going to be replaced by Farnaz. Sidhdhi is supposed to undergo a plastic surgery post which Farnaz will make her entry.
Wouldn't it be interesting? Considering the actor who plays Vinayak used to play the role of Aman Pahuja!
So basically Preet is going to be romancing Aman 🤣
Wait! Where is Raj?
Is this actor who's currently playing Vinayak going to be replaced by Neel?
🤣
No, that doesn't seem a possibility, or?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
And sorry if you already know this.
Haven't logged in to India Forums in ages. Just logged in today after watching the add.
There is an article about this on the Sidhdhi Vinayak Forum, but no article on the Waaris Forum. Strange!
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nah, I didn't know before reading this post. Thanks for sharing. Thank God Gunjan didn't marry this Aman. Hey, Preet and this Aman did do the coconut thing together... Fate...
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenKordeilia

Nah, I didn't know before reading this post. Thanks for sharing. Thank God Gunjan didn't marry this Aman. Hey, Preet and this Aman did do the coconut thing together... Fate...

You're welcome!
😆 Fate it is!
They would end up marrying in this one maybe. Or maybe almost end up getting married like their almost Roka 😆
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I did know this but never thought of posting it here. ðŸ˜†
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anyways it does seem like fate.

It's good to hear from you Harsha!!! How are you???
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Good, Ash! Great to hear from you too!
I DO miss Waaris now! However disappointing the soap was, we did have a great time on the Forum.
Miss the good old days!
Are you following any soap now? How's it going with Haasil?Edited by PemaKarpo - 6 years ago
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Yes the soap was very disappointing but we did have good fun. 
Hasil is ... Well...
I had great hopes from it but they were dashed completely. Ranveer had turned obsessive for Anchal and surprisingly Kabir turned out to be the good guy who now truly loves Anchal but she married's  to Ranveer due to some kundali dosh that she has, which was faked by Ranveer so that he could marry her, of which Kabir is not aware. 

It turns out Ranveer was adopted into the family and Sarika is neither Ranveer's Mom nor Kabir's Mom. She is Jatin's second wife and Kabir's step Mom. Anchal is now well aware of Ranveer's obsessive tendencies and is planning and plotting to expose him. 

The typical stuff, in the meantime I don't why Meenu Mudgal was raped and killed. Anchal is not the strong character that  I hoped  she would be. Ranveer is most certainly no Dharaatma. Kabir is a spoilt brat but with a heart of gold. And I have no idea if Anchal is a practicing lawyer anymore. In fact I don't know if she does anything other look pained and uncomfortable in Ranveer's presence. 

Sorry for the long rant but I had been feeling frustrated for a long time it came out in this manner. 
And no I am not following any other soap now that Waaris is over and Hasil has been a disappointment.

PS: I hope no one raises any objection. I know this is off topic. 
Edited by Ash.raje17 - 6 years ago
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Given up on expecting anything good from Indian soaps. I got a niggling feeling Haasil would go the typical way when you PM'd me about it a few months back so I decided not to watch it in spite of how interesting it sounded. I dodged a bullet there, thank God. Rishton Ka Chakravyuh is goung the same way, forcing a love story between a 25 y/o police officer and 17 y/o UNDERAGE girl down our throats when really it's supposed to be a story about the tumultuous relationship between this girl and her mother. Don't know why I expected any better.
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haasil? Haven't heard about this serial before?