dhrastimaan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
amazing updated

waiting for next updated
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
The update was really long giving us and Maan a review of events in Geet's life, how it should have been and how it was!! It will be a real tough task for him to get a inch closer to Geet
ambeern thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome updates
Loved it
chauhan1796 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update .
feeling really bad for Geet she had faced so much hardship in her life . Her husband didn't accept her because he is in love with someone else which is actually she but in his rage he doesn't even bother to look at her once . And Geet she has to tell so many lies to her family about her husband who don't even know her properly . Geet was just telling lies in front of her cousins so that his image will not get spoil but with her every lie Maan's guilt is pilling up , he doesn't have any idea how to rectify his deeds .But when he comes to know about Geet's gift for him that she made for him , he was just speechless and when he found her alone on terrace he can't stop himself from going near her .
interesting precap , I want to see Maan's reaction after seeing Geet for the interview and for the choices of cities she had made to do job . let's see how they both gonna react after seeing eachother in interview room .
eagerly waiting for next update
please continue soon
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the PM. I would have missed it otherwise. Please continue regularly. 
Maan is feeling guilty for hurting Geet. Looks like prem understands and knows her better than him. But as prem said he should start by getting to know her. A peek into her wardrobe is like a peek into her life till now. But the past one year has been empty. 
Going to the terrace and listening to the girls and Geet is like a peek into Geets mind and the blunders he has committed. 
When Geet wakes up in his arms what will be her reaction. 
i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update...
the way geets was telling the a story of her life which was not true seemed to touch to make the reader feel what her inner turmoil is. she wants her sister's to be positive about their future so she is painting a good picture of her life..geet is one caring person which maan is slowly realizing...maan was in love with geets face but now when he getting to know her...he is realizing what he has lost during one year... lets see how he can change what has happened in the past and how he tells her the truth about who pari really is...
update soon...

Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful & emotional update dearie. Loved it so much...I am happy that Maan came and stood there witnessing how Geet was being asked questions about their relationship and how much she covered up her emotional turmoil, misery and said all the good things about Maan...and it was obvious that she can't take it when anyone says anything about him...Such intense love for him pouring out of her...I cried along with Geet during the whole time...As I lived through every single incident she was rehashing when the questions were being asked...I could feel the pain and heartbreak...How she suffered...How she was broken time and time again...And here Maan is feeling so so so downright lousy about himself for having treated her so terribly, heartlessly and is filled with remorse and regret...Now its high time that he made up for all...Its his Pari...and Geet should know that...I am dying for them to be alone and open up...Especially for Maan to tell her the whole truth about his love for her...

I am so happy that Maan confronted those 2 cousins of Geet's and gave it back to them nicely for having left her alone...And now he is sleeping next to her holding her hand...admiring her so much...Maan you better reform yourself and become a Majnu oki...And ha you have to woo your cutie wifey so much oki...I am waiting waiting for you to confess everything to Geet na...so you better do so fast fast:):):) LOLOLOL:):):) Me & my rambling to Maan:):):) Super excited to read what happens when they wake up from their sleep dearie:):):)
hahajaja thumbnail
Thanks for PM.
Maan could not speak to geet even now. But got to know a little bit about her.
Waiting for next.
Update soon.
dhrastimaan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
amazing updated

waiting for next updated

updated soon please 
preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Part 15
Emotional Update
Geet crying and crying on her fate and thinking Maan does not want to see her face , Prem called both Maaneet to know if there is any progress in their relation but got only disappointment , Prem suggested Maan to try hard again and again ,Maan all alone in Geet,s room explore her cupboard and came to know so many things about her, hope Maan will get the opportunity to talk to Geet soon, can,t see Maaneet in pain