Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

etrika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
very emotional update.the mu was created by vikram and annie being sooo stupid put all the blame on geet.she acted soo dumb by believing in vikram who belongs to the rivalry family and not geet who is her family..
geet was broken beyond repair..she was not that much hurt that annie put all the alligations on her but what she said about her relationship with maan..whatever small hopes she was having came crashing down..
but lets hope that everything will be clear as annie had called her..
waiting 4 nxt part
dhrastimaan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
waiting

will you be dupating part 11 today
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
update soon 
waiting
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _shinchan_

Stupendous update 

How could annie be so selfish and insensitive to talk like that to geet?😡 she shpuld have listened to her side of story before lashing out at her! Annie didn't even relaised at that time that what will be the aftermath of her cheap words😡😡
Continue soon

Thanks dearie 😳

Yeah...Annie was very rude..but reaised her mistakes too. This twist was needed in the story.

simply Loved your comments...😊
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: etrika

very emotional update.the mu was created by vikram and annie being sooo stupid put all the blame on geet.she acted soo dumb by believing in vikram who belongs to the rivalry family and not geet who is her family..

geet was broken beyond repair..she was not that much hurt that annie put all the alligations on her but what she said about her relationship with maan..whatever small hopes she was having came crashing down..
but lets hope that everything will be clear as annie had called her..
waiting 4 nxt part

Getting to read your comments after a long time.. .I get your likes for my updates though..

really getting a nice feeling while reading your comments with the flow of the story. Thanks dear 😳
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: jssood

updated after a long gap of time

whole update is about flashback of annie and geet
that cheap vikram...
lovely 
arjun told whole truth about vikram to annie
waiting for next

Yes...Had been very busy with lot of tasks in the family..

Yes...this flashback scene was very much needed...I was about to post it at a later stage but then I felt, this will be the right time to add it as it will perfectly fit into the flow of the story.

Thanks for your continuous comments and liking my SS... 😳
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanum23

Geetwas so helpless after meeting vikram she want hr husband friendly support 

And more worse thing Annie mu hr and believe vikram blindly arjun was their to listen hr 
And safeguard Annie and she get to know his intention but still she don't know y he insisted on meeting Geet what his agenda 
She calling Geet 
No Maan Geet in this pt all on Annie Arjun and vikram and there relation with Geet

ITs  a short but lovely comment my dear...😳

Thanks a lot ...

As mentioned before posting, there's no Maaneet scenes as I had to decide on this flashback scene.

Will be posting the next one soon.
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: supernasahu

Nice update...👏 👏 👏

Vikram created misunderstanding between annie nd geet...
Arjun save annie from vikrams' clutches...
Hope maan would mend his mistakes nd convince geet to give one more chance to their relationship...
Waiting to see geet's reaction when maan will appear cool&calm  in function which is  arranged by geet's family...
Eagerly waiting for next part...
Continue soon...

Thanks for your amazing and lovely comments dear...

Me too waiting to post and waiting to get all your reactions 😛😉
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: idunno

part 10

very intresting update. pardafas of vikram annie story, mu between anni and geet, arjuns involment to save annie and vikrams promise to ruin khurrana and get hand over geeyt sounds very dangerous person, but babaji is there to protect her and now maan knows she is his pari, so mr vikram dont stands any chance to stand opposite to MAAN SING KHURANA to thou ch his love, but story brecomes always exiting with sucjh cherecters, nimak masale ke baigar kmahaniya fiki jo lagati hai.
this episode is wrritern very well by you, anf waiting for annie knowing truth behind geet and vikrams meeting.
and waiting maan to know the truth about vikram.
abhi to bahot drama baki hai aur jise rakhe saio maar sake nakoi...update soon.
Rishte Kanch Ki Tarah Hote Hai, Toote Jaye To Chubhte Hai. Inhe Sambhalkar Hateli ParSajana Kyoki Inhe Tootne Me Ek Pal Aur Banane Me Barso Lag Jate Hai?

Thanks a lot for your long and lovely comments dear... Must say you are included to my personal wish of readers now...😳

Yes..charectors like Vikram add more spice to the story...lets wait and watch what happens further with him.Maan will know about everything all what happened ...but on the right time😊

Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: ketki61

Thanks for the wonderful flash back events 

Every relationship counts
Thanks 

Thank you for your lovely comments dear 🤗