Posted: 3 years ago
OTHER UPDATES

FLOWER BASKET

PART 7

PART 8

PART 9
Edited by Vaidhumom - 3 years ago
Fabulous update. Geet is in a situation like ' once bitten twice shy'. that seeing Maan there brought back all her bad memories , unable to believe his tender approach. Loved the way he handled her Tayiji and her supremacy. Maan is craving for her one look but for him it is a long way to go. Superb. 
Sorry for commenting late. 
Nice update dear Mann listen the bitter talks about his Geet from tayaji and got angry but controlled himself
Part 8 :
Well I just don't understand why all Handa's have no guts? Why no one controlling Manjeet and her non stop bakwasAngry seriously that woman needs a medical treatment or put her in asylumAngry such a jealous freak. Maan heard her Ill talk when he returned to hand over the sweets to his in laws. 
Maan heard and replied in a language, people like her understoodClap
Ridzy found Maan a dream man but Geet is scared and it's reflect in her behavior too which was naturally invite doubts of her beloved ones.
Well Maan's behavior convinced all family members but not Geet. She scared to dream again. Or can say scared to sleep even so she can avoid fake dreams.Ouch
Maan left but his thoughts not leaving him. He withdraw the case even. "Isi ko kehte hai bagal me chora shehar me dhindhora..." 
Seriously mujhe hasi b aati hai that he spend so much money to find a girl who was living next roomLOLDead what an irony...
Anyways pehle wo o bhag rahi thi abhi ye bhag rahe hai... Waise Mr. Khurana to pehle b bhag rahe the Pari ki khoj me jo unke pass hi thi...Wink
Poor he kitna chasing likha hai iske bhagye me.

Now her family plans to give a small party to all relatives and introduce both to their world. Maan got ready but what will be her reaction?
Sec because of so many guests around he again not able to talk with her which I am sure gonna pissed him offLOL
Let's see what you had planned for my MaaneetWink

Thanks for another awesome update...
Waiting for NextBig smile
Edited by richa_kapoor - 3 years ago
Brilliant update dear nd waiting for next update dear 
this story is going to very intersted
and day by day i becoming addict of it