Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

i didn't watch it but reading d article, seems idle mind is devil's play ground
ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 I'm glad this got out. Got to see the true face of Kareena and her gang. Now wonder likes of Aishwarya keep away from these pathetic lowlifes. 
Always wondered why anyone would want to hang out with the Arora sisters. Got my answer today. Birds of a feather and all. 

Edited by ibnbattuta - 6 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
seems like girls had good fun time...i am not sure why everyone reacting as if they done some sin?
Edited by Sri-R - 6 years ago
Kaoridz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This should have never been leaked ...

Feel bad for them. Not just because of the media backlash but they probably wouldn't want their kids to see that ...  Especially Maheep and Karishma : their kids are old enough to be on social media ...

Some people seriously need to be more responsible with what release on social medias ...

This was a private adults only party ... It should have remained like that !
Twisterfry thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri-R

seems like girls had good fun time...i am not sure why everyone reacting as if they done some sin?

I don't think they are doing anything wrong, they're not harming anyone. But do their actions scream desperation or what. I found it a bit distasteful. 
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ImagineMe

Wonder whose replica it might be? ðŸ¤“

😲 

OMG!!! ðŸ¤£
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whole new meaning to blowing birthday candles. 
SUPER AWKSZZ. 
Its all fun and games until something like this goes viral. Which person posted this. MAK is so awkward with her deep throat deep throat
People are so uptight and judgemental.
Who cares? The girls(middle aged women) whatever are having a good time. Live and let Live!
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ewww... ðŸ¤¢
This kind of stuff is usually done at bachelorette/bachelor parties. Which is usually not done in the presence of their spouse. Omg I would be soo embarrassed, uncomfortable doing this infront of my spouse or vice versa esp with my sister egging me on.. Omg so weird these people are. 

As someone else said, even white people don't do this kind of crass stuff. By age 40 they are grown up and not living like 19 yr old hoes.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think what they did is wrong tbh. They're just having fun. It's distasteful to upload it online though.

Those pictures are atrocious! Esp Kareena is looking horrible... kinda like a man in drag.