avchowdhury thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Very nice ff. Just loved it.Edited by avchowdhury - 6 years ago
Doc-ere thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update...
Excited to know what will Arnav gonna do ? 
Thanks for PM

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mimima

Aw,   sorry to have not met your expectations... I didn't want khushi to confess since she is too scared to in front of him... especially when he has told all his gestures n sweet talks means nothing to him...

No, I am not talking about confession, but showing her concern... He almost fainted after she left, but apart from Anjali no-one knows about it... I was hoping that he lets her go, but starts ignoring his health...and falls sick or meet with an accident, so that Khushi rushes back to him... at least that wud show others that she cares for him...

IMO, he has done a few things in london to show that he wants to be with her... But at this moment I am not expecting a confession from either side... but then Khushi is coming across as too strong emotionally as if tomorrow if they fix her marriage, she will marry the said person, even if she doesnt want to...well, what am i saying, she has already accepted to be ready to get married...

Also in chapter 43rd I felt Arnav got too mechanical after she fainted... I wudve expected some other shocked behavior from his side...Like maybe he threw the receiver and runs to lucknow, There Kushal hear the sound of Khushi falling n take her to the hospital...here Raizada's are concerned that where did Arnav leave in such a hurry and there Kushal is surprised that Arnav arrived to the hospital in lucknow in a few hours to check on Khushi.

I am sorry, if my comment is annoying or rude but this is what I felt from my heart, hence wrote it here...
Mimima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjs

No, I am not talking about confession, but showing her concern... He almost fainted after she left, but apart from Anjali no-one knows about it... I was hoping that he lets her go, but starts ignoring his health...and falls sick or meet with an accident, so that Khushi rushes back to him... at least that wud show others that she cares for him...

IMO, he has done a few things in london to show that he wants to be with her... But at this moment I am not expecting a confession from either side... but then Khushi is coming across as too strong emotionally as if tomorrow if they fix her marriage, she will marry the said person, even if she doesnt want to...well, what am i saying, she has already accepted to be ready to get married...

Also in chapter 43rd I felt Arnav got too mechanical after she fainted... I wudve expected some other shocked behavior from his side...Like maybe he threw the receiver and runs to lucknow, There Kushal hear the sound of Khushi falling n take her to the hospital...here Raizada's are concerned that where did Arnav leave in such a hurry and there Kushal is surprised that Arnav arrived to the hospital in lucknow in a few hours to check on Khushi.

I am sorry, if my comment is annoying or rude but this is what I felt from my heart, hence wrote it here...

Hiya,
No no way your comments were rude or annoying.. Just that I was looking at their relation a bit differently,.. with Khushi trying to become independent and Arnav taking time to realise his feelings and come to terms woth the whole issue of marriage.
With Arnav's reaction on her fall, there is some coming up in the next part as well,... and where do you think he has gone!!!
Anyway, please dont be sorry, your comments are so vaualble, I feel great receiving comments giving suggestions..
Next part is up, hope you enjoy reading,...
Thanks
Mims
Mimima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 44

"I want a heavy breakfast today, then we will go home.. Lets go to a nice restaurant before we go Khushi insisted, but was cut off by Kushal, "You are not going to any of your restaurants. They are not good for you now,.. oily food. You need something healthy. Lets eat from the hospital canteen, which is far better, then I will make proper food for you at home

Khushi pouted, but no one listened...

Kushal spoke softly, "chutki, get well soon, when your bandage is gone, I will take you to the best one. Look at your bandage, the wound is still raw. What will everyone say, your brother is not looking after you. You know I got so scared when I saw you. I was surprised when ASR called and started firing questions one by one... if he hadn't called, you would have been there till morning, or woken up when you gained conscious.. Did he say anything? Why did you faint?

Overcome with emotions, Khushi just nodded negatively, cause she knew if she opened her mouth, she might break down..

It was the half an hour wait before Kushal called that had taken the life out of him, not knowing what was happening with Khushi. He felt like a stranded fish gasping out for breath. Anything could have happened. Arnav knew something had happened to her but what? In distress all bad thoughts clouded his mind. As his normal behaviour, he wanted to run away, go on a drive, but situation being he did not want to leave home, in case the call came home or to Payal.

Payal and Akash expressed their shock by looking at Nani and Anjali blankly. The wise lady only gestured to have patience and they can talk..

He recalled, "You are not writing your own destiny, but Devi maiyya is holding your hands and writing, and the day when you realise it, I may not be there 

"Khushi he whispered, he felt a lump in his throat unable to breathe. What if something serious has happened..

One thing he was sure of now. He was not prepared to lose her. The thought too made his heart go heavy.

Kushal's call was in deed a great big relief saying nothing was of concern. A chill ran down his spine, imagining Khushi lying on the floor with blood. How can his Khushi, yes his Khushi be in pain..? The trouble was he couldn't even bully Kushal to call him, like he did to you know who, he had no right, Gosh, he had no right to even know how Khushi is, let alone claim her as his. Eventually he asked, what is he waiting for? And for how long would he deny himself.  Even if it is Lucknow he has to go to get her, so be it. Isn't that where everything began.. He couldn't wait to see her..  

Reaching Lucknow in his private chopper, early hours in the morning, Arnav waited till it was reasonable time to make calls and talk. Poor Aman had a tough time arranging for travel and stay in Lucknow at that time of the day.. Though part of Sheesh Mahal was still left for their residence, Aman had to make sure it was all spic and span before his boss reached. 

Once home, Khushi was not allowed to move about, though she felt perfectly well to do all her stuff. Kushal would have kept a vigil on her if not for the urgent call from office, which he had plainly refused, but having overheard the call Khushi insisted him to go to office, as she was ok to look after herself. 

"Khushi do you need anything from the stores??

"Aaah yeah I want one kilo of jilebis will do..

"You know you will not get that. Ok, take care, I will be quick. Back soon. Stay down in your make shift bed on the sofa, all the food is ready, don't do anything, you need to sleep, eat if you are hungry!!!

Tired of hearing, Khushi closed her ears... "oooh... I have heard these 100 times now.. I am not a little girl baba. After all I only fainted, I have fainted so many times before. lying on the sofa, as she closed her eyes, her mind went back to a tattered house falling from all the sides, bulbs flickering and burning out, heavy rains with lightening, the last thing in her mind was her fainting into his warm arms looking at the  chocolate brown eyes... unknowingly clutching the lapels of his shirt.. safe and secure at last.. with the bell ringing.. The bell ringing!!

Immediately she woke up thinking.. "huh, what a dream when the bell rang again, she staggered half sleepily to the door. Opening, she stood. 

Wiped her eyes and opened her eyes wide open. 

Shook her head and wiped her eyes again

"Is this also apart of my dream she thought..

Relieved at seeing his love after a long time, Arnav stood watching her every move. Drinking in her sight, amused by her actions a smile automatically rose on his face. How he had longed to see her, to be close to her, to hold her..

Thinking it is still a dream, giving him a pleasant smile, holding her head, she closed her eyes, but immediately opened when she was scooped off the ground and heard a loud "Khushi careful, you will fall and hurt again. 

Khushi woke up startled. This time, she was properly awake,. "Arnav ji put me down, I will not fall, I thought I was sleeping and dreaming.. Khushi spoke finally..

Arnav remarked putting her gently down "Oh.. You closed your eyes, held your head, I thought you were going to faint again. 

After showing him an empty sofa, she too sat down to compose herself. 

After a few seconds of uncomfortably fidgeting, she asked, "water.. Arnav nodded.

Khushi started clearing her sofa and trying to avoid his eyes saying, "Sorry for all the mess. Kushal has gone out, but he will be back soon. Shall I make.. she turned around but came face to face with Arnav who stood right behind her 

"Khushi

This was the moment she dreaded. Fidgeting with her dupatta, stammering "A A Arnav ji,
Both stood staring at each other, floating in a world of their own.  As if being drugged, she lost all her senses by his closeness. Without a blink, she filled in his presence. Their heart beats raised, so happy and contended were they at seeing each other, a smile adorned both their faces.

Seeing her hurt, Arnav's arm raised on its own accord to touch the bandage on her forehead. Realising their position, Khushi moved back thinking. "This man has no right to come and do all this. Why did you send him here Devi Maiyya. Ok, I will be very civil, please send him away soon..  

Arnav fisted seeing her move behind and angrily spoke. "What the.. Khushi, look what you have made of you?. Why did you have to come here. You are not able to look after yourself. Have you seen yourself in the mirror? Have you eaten anything at all? Why Khushi why? Do you know how I felt when I heard you on the phone and the loud noise. I could not sit peacefully not knowing what was happening here. Do you know how it feels Khushi?

Khushi sat down holding her head "Arnav ji, please. Why are you talking all this? You are my jiji's Jeth. I have been told a million times not to be rude to you by my family. Don't talk like this, you don't know what all this can lead to..

There was nothing to stop him today,.. "You don't understand Khushi. One month, Khushi One month I did not speak to you, or see you and when I hear you, something like this happens. Do you know how scared I was, I was, " he held her face gently, moved close, and whispered "Khushi I thought I lost you, I really thought something happened and I

By now, she was quite angry, taking his hands off her face, she shouted, "What do you mean Arnav ji, scared, why? Why does it matter to you? Yes, anything could have happened, and what is the big issue in that? What does it matter if I am dead or alive,

"Khushi Arnav shouted, but she was on a roll now. Putting her hand forward to stop him talking, she continued

I am just some chit of a girl who happened to be your relative only by luck. Have you not clearly told me that I don't  mean anything to you, me and my middle class attitude, you are sick of it? Still, you buy gifts, you give special care to me, and then you tell me very clearly, they mean nothing to you, nothing to you. When I try to not bother you and move on, still you don't leave me. why Arnav ji, why? Why did you come? What do you want?

Again coming close to her, he whispered, "Khushi, how can you move on? Do you not feel anything? Do you think you are doing right? 

"Arnav ji, I cannot understand your high class thinking. You can bully your Nani and everyone into doing what you want, but I have certain rules and norms I need to follow. I cannot disrespect my Babuji's love and care and I don't want to hurt him in any manner or form.. I don't want to put him in any shame.. " she whispered, "even if I have to sacrifice anything for it.. 

"So, will you marry anyone your Babuji chooses, anyone, Khushi, anyone? finally Arnav spoke,

Khushi replied sadly, "Yes anyone he says, it does not matter to me now
Arnav spoke angrily, "What do you mean now?

Turning her face away to hide her tears, "You wont understand Arnav ji, Please leave me, leave me to myself and my problems.., it will all be alright one day, few years from now, you won't even remember there was a girl called Khushi,... it does not matter Arnav ji..

"So it does not matter if he calls you names?

"No

"So it does not matter if he locks you up?

"No

"So it does not matter if he is rude to you?

"No, no

"So it does not matter if he insults you?

Khushi was crying now, but still replied, "no, it does not, it does not,..

"So it does not matter if he throws you from first floor? If he is a raakshas (demon) even if he is a laad governor!!

Not hearing anymore now,.. she kept repeating "No it does not, it does not, it does not,..  

Realising she has not heard him quietly, Arnav stood silent looking at her intently..

Coming back to her senses, her mind slowly realised his words, she looked up with eyes wide, shocked.. 

Making his way to her, not taking his eyes off hers, as their hearts had started to beat in unison.. "Dhak dhak.. both whispered at once, 
Khushi.. "Arnav ji..

When the door bell rang..

"What the..."

The conversation will have to wait, until they have seen who is at the door??
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Super awesome part
Loved it
Finally Arnav is here for his khushi
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome what a cliff hangar
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Not another cliffhanger... I was sooo waiting for a confession from Arnav... but he still want Khushi to word it rather than him
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it .. waiting for them to talk
Doc-ere thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update..
Ohhh why full-stop at such a crucial time , it's gonna difficult for Arnav bez everyone's r around the Khushi always bt still let see wt will he do ? 
Thanks for PM dear❤️