Frequent Posters

ayushi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Hend_Refai

First welcome dear to the forum

Secondly your story is really nice
new concept

thank you so much for making the update in English I couldn't understand the prologue and I wanted to ask you to write in English but other members did in their comments and you are very generous to write it in English

about the story
one question
when Madhu knows that Rishabh doesn't love her and love another woman why she accepted to marry him against his will

and why RK agreed for the marriage if he doesn't accept Madhu?

Why didn't she tell him her reasons

You are welcome😊

Sometimes love for someone forces you to do what is best for them but against their will... Let's see what lies in the store ðŸ˜‰

Thanks for reading and commenting
ayushi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya2010

Ayushi awesome update

Rishbala know each other before the marriage, they were friends and only Madhu knew about RK and Dipali then why did she marry him and to save him from what?  RK wants to give her pain but can't see her sleeping in discomfort.
Madhu cooked food for them and RK throwed it and thought Madhu is doing drama to impress.
Loved the update.
Continue soon.
Waiting for the next update.
Thanks for the PM dear.

Well that lives in future... Thanks for reading... Hope you like it as a whole
ayushi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshajoshi17

Nice update 

Y rk hates madhu this much ?

Well that's in the box of future... Let's see😉

Thanks for reading
ayushi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu007

Nice update.. 

Thanks for writing it in English.. 

Why Madhu married Rk if she knew that he loves dipali.. I don't think it's just for herself.. She wanted him to be happy.. 

Even though Rk hates her a lot now some part of him still cares for her.. They were best friends... 

Waiting for the next part.. 
Update soon.. 
Thanks for the pm.. 

Love for someone makes you do everything to save them from any problems... Even if the result is hatered from them... Let's see what lies in the store😉

Thanks for reading
ayushi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovelyUmang5

lovely update..
RK's parents do not know anything..
madhu was his best friend & was aware about him & deepali..
Then what happened that she married him gainst his will??

For that you have to wait a little for the chapters... Hope you enjoy them😉

Thanks for reading
NehalovesDVD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushi23

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Hiii mydear Rishbalians... Thank you all so much for accepting me in your familydearies... I am really overwhelmed with the responses I got... And I am sorrythat I could not respond to your messages... I was eally busy in the past twodays... So sorry guys again and thank you all again for this wonderful response.And I will surely try to keep it in english as far as possible</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">PART 1: THEPAIN</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"Leave me Rk,this is not right... Let me go... she cried and pushed him. "You are my wife now;you always wanted to be right... now Rk will tell you what is being Rk's wife hepushed and pinned her to the wall. "Now I will tell you how big mistake haveyou done by marrying Rk and started kissing her neck harshly, without mercy...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"Rk leaveme, you cannot do this to me... I didn't do anything... believe me... I love you Rk...and that is why I married you she asked for mercies. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"What didyou say? You love me huh... so come on... I am giving you all the love youwanted... Why are you denying now he said tightening his grip... "You wanted thisright?... having Rk near you... Being as close to Rk as nobody ever went... that iswhy you wanted to be my wife... So come on I am giving you all what you wanted...why are you refusing now... why are you now behaving like so innocent</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"Rk listento me... I didn't know it would happen so soon... that our marriage will happenlike this... She tried to complete but "you didn't know that you are marryingme? Didn't you know that I love someone else? Didn't you know that I wanted tomarry Deepali? he holded her shoulders and crushed them with his hands.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"Rk leave me...Aaah she cried... " Yes, I knew everything but... "But? What but... You dearlyeanted to be my wife right; to be the wife of Rk the superstar... then I promiseyou biwi... you will not get even a single day in your life when you will notregret this decision... you married me to fulfil your dreams right... now wait andwatch how Rk will crush all your dreams and he left the room leaving herbehind, crying...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"Rk how willI explain you that what ever I did was right. I just wanted to see you happy.Even if I am hurt, I will always try to make your life filled with happinessshe said crying. "I love you Rk... I love you she broke saying this and hittingher legs to the floor and cried her heart out. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Rk returnedto the room late and saw Madhu sleeping near the bed stand in the mostdiscomfort able position. He took her into his arms and took her to bed. Hepulled the blanket and covered her "why did you do this to me, Madhu? You were my best friend. You were the onlyone who knew I loved Deepali. You were the only one I trusted after Mom. Thenwhy Madhu, why did you do this to me? he said caressing her cheeks. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Madhu wokeup the next morning and found Rk laying on the other side of the bed, but waitshe too was on the bed... How is this possible... leaving all the thoughts behindshe picked up her clothes and went to the washroom. She came out finding theroom empty and was not at all shocked. "He must have gone out she told herself.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"Madhu beta,you woke up? Radha entered. "Good morning Maa saying this she touched herfeet. "Good morning beta, my blessings are with you she said caressing herhairs. "Madhu come, today is your first rasoi and I know that my bahu cooksreally good Radha said making Madhu chuckle. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"Maa, haveyou seen Rk? she asked pretending to be casual. "Yes, he is downstairs withMohanji she answered. "Wait I will call him "No, maa let him be. It's okay.Let's go to the kitchen saying this she left to the kitchen with Radha.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"Wow,delicious beta Mohan said enjoying the food. "Come Rk, sit have breakfast heasked Rk to join. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"Sure dadhe said moving towards the family. "Come sit, have it Radha said serving Rk.He took a bite and "Ammm Wow mom, this is really delicious. Have you changedthe chef he asked</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"Not at all,today's breakfast is cooked by Madhu. It's her first rasoi. How could you forgetthis Radha chuckled. He took the plate and holding Madhu's hand he startedwalking towards the steps.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"Where areyou going Rk Mohan asked. "Come on dad, I am taking my wife to give her the giftsof her hardwork... try to understand he winked to Mohan. "Ahhh... Okay, okay gohe smiled to them. "Where is he going? Radha asked. "Let them enjoy Mohananswered.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"You likedthe food? Madhu questioned. "I loved it. Wont you feed me? saying this hemoved the plate towards her but dropped it before she could hold her.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"How goodactress you are huh? Brilliantly performed Madhubala he said clapping he handswith a humourless chuckle.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"But I didnot di anything she answered. "Ooohhh look how innocent you are... Bechari Madhu.I really pity for you he said.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"Believe meRk She tried to clarify. "What believe me huh? You knew that I wouldnot eatanything cooked by you so you used my parents he questioned. "No, papajihimself called you Rk, I didn't say anything she replied with tears.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"Look howinnocent you are... You can fool anyone Madhubala but not me. You know what... Ithink it's an advantage that I know you before marriage... Otherwise you beingsuch a brilliant actress would have fooled me too he again taunted her.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"Rk, believeme, I really cooked for all of you. You all are inly my family. You all areonly what I have. I can't even think to betray you all she said crying.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">He went toher and started caressing her cheeks "It's okay jaan, it's just the plate. Iwill tell the servants to clean it don't worry. Don't cry please... It hurts mehe asid wiping her tears.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Madhubalawas shocked for a while "don't think too much... maa and dad are there watchingus and I don't want to hurt them anyhow he said in her ears.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">After awhile he pushed her away " I will not let my parents get affected or sad bytelling them what you are, even if I have to tolerate you for the rest of mylife saying this he left his room. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"You are tolerating me... and I wished for a happy life with you Rk shesaid.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Finally doneguys... Do tell me your views, suggestions and even chappals and tamatars aremost welcome</font>

beautiful story...loveddd it !!! Can't wait to read more.
pirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rk has big misunderstandings. But even if Madhu was his best friend, he has no right to torture her. Rishbala wedding night scene was heart wrenching.
Nyc part
Thanks for the pm.
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update.Why did rk marry Madhu ,for his parents. 
ayushi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NehalovesDVD

beautiful story...loveddd it !!! Can't wait to read more.

Thank you... The next part will be up soon
ayushi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pirl18

Rk has big misunderstandings. But even if Madhu was his best friend, he has no right to torture her. Rishbala wedding night scene was heart wrenching.
Nyc part
Thanks for the pm.

Pain of betrayal sometime is more than the care and respect for the person... 

Thanks for liking and commenting... Hope you like it as a whole