The Door Between You And Me: Part 8 (22-10)

Posted: 6 years ago

Hello Rishbalians... I am a new writer here in this forum... I have already written before but this is my first on them... Rishabh and Madhubala were my love since the show started... Initially I didn't know that this forum is opened still but thanks to my friend... she told me about this... I hope you guys like this...

PROLOGUE

"Leave me Rk, this is not right... Let me go... she cried and pushed him. "You are my wife now; you always wanted to be right... Ab Rk tumko bataega... kya hota hai Rk ki biwi hona he pushed and pinned her to the wall. "Main tumhe bataunga biwi ki Rk ki wife banke tumne kitni badi Galati kardi hai and started kissing her neck harshly, without mercy...

"Rk leave me, Tum nahi kar sakte ho mere saath eisa... Mine kuch nahi kiya... believe me... I love you Rk... and that is why I married you she asked for mercies.

"Kya kaha tumne? You love me huh... toh ab lo... I am giving you all the love you wanted... Ab kyu mana kar rahi ho he said tightening his grip... "Yehi chahiye tha naa tumhe... Rk ke paas hona... Rk ka tumhare itne kareeb hona jitna koi bhi nahi hua... Issiliye banna chahti thi naa tum meri biwi... Toh lo de raha hun mai tumhe vo sab... Ab kyu seedhi sadi aur bholi bhali hone ka naatak kar rahi ho

"Rk meri baat suno, mujhe nahi pata tha ki yeh sab itni jaldi ho jaega... ki humari shaadi eise hogi... She tried to complete but "Tumhe nahi pata tha ki tumhari shaadi mujhse ho rahi hai? Tumhe nahi pata tha ki main kisi aur se pyaar karta hun? Tumhe nahi pata tha ki main deepali se shaadikarna chahta tha? he holded her shoulders and crushed them with his hands.

"Rk chodo... Aaah she cried... " haan main sab jaanti thi par... "par? Kya par... bohot shaukh tha naa Mrs. Rishabh Kundra banne ka; Rk the superstar ki biwi banne kaa... toh main tumse wada karta hun biwi... ek din aajse eisa nahi beetega tumhari zindagi mein jab tum apne iss faisle par pachtaogi nahi... Tumne mujhse shaadi apne saare sapne pure karne ke liye ki hai naa... ab dekho kaise yeh Rk tumhare saare sapno ko masaldeta hai and he left the room leaving her behind, crying...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys this is it for the prologue... Do tell me your views and also that should I continue or not...

INDEX

CHAPTER 1= THE PAIN

CHAPTER 2= THE CARE

CHAPTER 3= FEELINGS

CHAPTER 4= THE PAST

CHAPTER 5=FEELING HIM

Edited by ayushi23 - 5 years ago
Wow.
Interesting start. Continue soon.
Dips the villain again ðŸ˜†
Very nice prologue.. continue soon
VEry nice prologue.can't wait to read more on my fav rishbala.you should continue.
Amazing prologue
Please could you, where writing in Hindi, also to write a translation in English, I am from Russia and do not understand Hindi.
Thanks. Waiting for the next update
Interesting prologue,
continue soon
Interesting start 
Please continue  it 
Nice prologue..
Madhu loves & got married to him but he loves dipali.. 
Rk yaar you got gold like wife & you are going behind that brass.. 
Continue soon ..

Congrats on your first story on Rishbala & welcome to the forum.. 
& pls try to write dialogues in English because it takes time to understand the meaning.. 

Pls do pm me whenever you update.. 
All the best 😊
Awesome start.Continue plz n welcome to the forum.
Welcome to our forum dear..