Posted: 6 years ago
Superb start.
Yha b dipS..
Rk loves dips..this is not right..
Pm me from nxt tym.
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice one.. Congo on starting a new shot..rk got married to Madhu but lots of misconception I guess..
Cont. Soon..
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ayushi welcome on board, to the family of Madhubala.
Congratulations on your first story on Rishbala.
Awesome prologue.
Loved it.
Madhu loves RK the superstar and married him but if RK loves Dipali why did he agree to marry Madhu.
Waiting to read more of it.
Continue soon.
Could you please PM me.
Mikolingam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
english please. from the comments it seems to be an interesting story.
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi 
Nice start. .
So rk  and madhu r married! But rk loves dips!  
  Rk is a way to harsh on madhu .
  Do continue soon . Eager to read what brought them into this situation. 
...Seema... thumbnail
Welcome to d forum..u r an amazing writer
Prologue was nice n catchy one
Rk n mb gt married but deres sm misunderstanding 
Looking forward to first chap
...Seema... thumbnail
Do pm me whenever u update
Rishbala_foreve thumbnail
Interesting... 😛
So RK loves Deepali...
Update it soon
ayushi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hiii my dear Rishbalians... Thank you all so much for accepting me in your family dearies... I am really overwhelmed with the responses I got... And I am sorry that I could not respond to your messages... I was eally busy in the past two days... So sorry guys again and thank you all again for this wonderful response. And I will surely try to keep it in english as far as possible

PART 1: THE PAIN

"Leave me Rk, this is not right... Let me go... she cried and pushed him. "You are my wife now; you always wanted to be right... now Rk will tell you what is being Rk's wife he pushed and pinned her to the wall. "Now I will tell you how big mistake have you done by marrying Rk and started kissing her neck harshly, without mercy...

"Rk leave me, you cannot do this to me... I didn't do anything... believe me... I love you Rk... and that is why I married you she asked for mercies.

"What did you say? You love me huh... so come on... I am giving you all the love you wanted... Why are you denying now he said tightening his grip... "You wanted this right?... having Rk near you... Being as close to Rk as nobody ever went... that is why you wanted to be my wife... So come on I am giving you all what you wanted... why are you refusing now... why are you now behaving like  so innocent

"Rk listen to me... I didn't know it would happen so soon... that our marriage will happen like this... She tried to complete but "you didn't know that you are marrying me? Didn't you know that I love someone else? Didn't you know that I wanted to marry Deepali? he holded her shoulders and crushed them with his hands.

"Rk leave me... Aaah she cried... " Yes, I knew everything but... "But? What but... You dearly eanted to be my wife right; to be the wife of Rk the superstar... then I promise you biwi... you will not get even a single day in your life when you will not regret this decision... you married me to fulfil your dreams right... now wait and watch how Rk will crush all your dreams and he left the room leaving her behind, crying...

"Rk how will I explain you that what ever I did was right. I just wanted to see you happy. Even if I am hurt, I will always try to make your life filled with happiness she said crying. "I love you Rk... I love you she broke saying this and hitting her legs to the floor and cried her heart out.

Rk returned to the room late and saw Madhu sleeping near the bed stand in the most discomfort able position. He took her into his arms and took her to bed. He pulled the blanket and covered her "why did you do this to me, Madhu?  You were my best friend. You were the only one who knew I loved Deepali. You were the only one I trusted after Mom. Then why Madhu, why did you do this to me? he said caressing her cheeks.

Madhu woke up the next morning and found Rk laying on the other side of the bed, but wait she too was on the bed... How is this possible... leaving all the thoughts behind she picked up her clothes and went to the washroom. She came out finding the room empty and was not at all shocked. "He must have gone out she told herself.

"Madhu beta, you woke up? Radha entered. "Good morning Maa saying this she touched her feet. "Good morning beta, my blessings are with you she said caressing her hairs. "Madhu come, today is your first rasoi and I know that my bahu cooks really good Radha said making Madhu chuckle.

"Maa, have you seen Rk? she asked pretending to be casual. "Yes, he is downstairs with Mohanji she answered. "Wait I will call him "No, maa let him be. It's okay. Let's go to the kitchen saying this she left to the kitchen with Radha.

"Wow, delicious beta Mohan said enjoying the food. "Come Rk, sit have breakfast he asked Rk to join.

"Sure dad he said moving towards the family. "Come sit, have it Radha said serving Rk. He took a bite and "Ammm Wow mom, this is really delicious. Have you changed the chef he asked

"Not at all, today's breakfast is cooked by Madhu. It's her first rasoi. How could you forget this Radha chuckled. He took the plate and holding Madhu's hand he started walking towards the steps.

"Where are you going Rk Mohan asked. "Come on dad, I am taking my wife to give her the gifts of her hardwork... try to understand he winked to Mohan. "Ahhh... Okay, okay go he smiled to them. "Where is he going? Radha asked. "Let them enjoy Mohan answered.

"You liked the food? Madhu questioned. "I loved it. Wont you feed me? saying this he moved the plate towards her but dropped it before she could hold her.

"How good actress you are huh? Brilliantly performed Madhubala he said clapping he hands with a humourless chuckle.

"But I did not di anything she answered. "Ooohhh look how innocent you are... Bechari Madhu. I really pity for you he said.

"Believe me Rk She tried to clarify. "What believe me huh? You knew that I wouldnot eat anything cooked by you so you used my parents he questioned. "No, papaji himself called you Rk, I didn't say anything she replied with tears.

"Look how innocent you are... You can fool anyone Madhubala but not me. You know what... I think it's an advantage that I know you before marriage... Otherwise you being such a brilliant actress would have fooled me too he again taunted her.

"Rk, believe me, I really cooked for all of you. You all are inly my family. You all are only what I have. I can't even think to betray you all she said crying.

He went to her and started caressing her cheeks "It's okay jaan, it's just the plate. I will tell the servants to clean it don't worry. Don't cry please... It hurts me he asid wiping her tears.

Madhubala was shocked for a while "don't think too much... maa and dad are there watching us and I don't want to hurt them anyhow he said in her ears.

After a while he pushed her away " I will not let my parents get affected or sad by telling them what you are, even if I have to tolerate you for the rest of my life saying this he left his room.

"You are tolerating me...  and I wished for a happy life with you Rk she said.

Finally done guys... Do tell me your views, suggestions and even chappals and tamatars are most welcome

Edited by ayushi23 - 6 years ago
Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First welcome dear to the forum
Secondly your story is really nice
new concept

thank you so much for making the update in English I couldn't understand the prologue and I wanted to ask you to write in English but other members did in their comments and you are very generous to write it in English

about the story
one question
when Madhu knows that Rishabh doesn't love her and love another woman why she accepted to marry him against his will

and why RK agreed for the marriage if he doesn't accept Madhu?

Why didn't she tell him her reasons