Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Please Update Chap 8 and on Wattpad..Edited by Twinkle_alisha - 5 years ago
ayushi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

PART EIGHT- A NEW FRIEND

[[A/N] I know it's been ages. But I hope you all like it. Enjoy!]

Parties. She hated parties and specially these ones were something that she was never interested in. How tacky were they? Parties of the kids in the college where you would only find some girls dancing in troops and boys watching them; pretending that they are really cute little kids. Parties of the college where the others would be in a couple discussing with each other about their partners. And here she was; standing near the bar; drinking a glass of orange juice and watching the others dance while she could not because she did not had a partner. Pathetic; isn't it? Well that is what you get when you levae your husband alone at home for his girlfriend and you yourself come over a stupid party. She huffed.

"Hey; you are the new girl right? Madhu... Madhuba... a boy said standing near him ordering his drink. "Yeah Mdhubala Kun... Mallik; Madhubala Shamsher Mallik she smiled with her lips pressed into a thin line. The boy nodded his head. "I am Ayan... Ayan Mukherji he smiled. "Ohh hey Ayan she answered awkwardly. "So; no date? Ayan asked. "I had one; but I guess he is busy she answered. "Boyfriend?  Ayan looked at her. "Nope... Fiance she replies taking a sip of her juice.

"Oh... I see; so what does your fianc do? Ayan asked taking a sip of his juice. "Ummm...  work... yeah he works she answered smiling awkwardly. Ayan laughed "well Ms Mallik; everyone works... What I meant was where does he works... I asked his profession. "He is in the show business she found the only words she could have spoken. Well Rk wasn't exactly in show business; but that was what she could have told him.

"Hmm... I see... He must be having some play or something then right? Ayan asked. "Ye.. yeah she trailed off. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen; I would ask each and every one of you to join the dance floor with your respective partners the anchor announced and she was able to see everyone going towards the floor except Ayan "You are not going? she asked him. "Well; I don't have a partner Ayan shrugged. "Ohh skipped from her mouth.

"Hey why don't you dance with me? Ayana asked. "No.. I don't think that is a good idea; I guess it is okay if you continue she signalled him to go. "Oh come on; as if your boyfriend is showing up she looked at Ayan "and if he does; then I will leave you; I am not here to kidnap you; I will leave you Ayan shrugged. She was just thinking about the deal; because right now she also did not had a partner and neither did he; wouldn't it be better if they dance; it's just a dance "okay she answered smiling.

"Okay then... Ms Madhubala Mallik Ayan placed his drink on the table to and got up from his seat "would you like to give me a chance to dance with me Ayan gives his hand to her and bows a little bit. She giggles "are you okay? What happened to you suddenly?. "Just using my charm to impress a beautiful lady nest to me she rolled her eyes. "You know I am engaged he nodded "but that can't stop me from being a friend right? At least I can have you as a friend; if I lost the chance to have you as my girlfriend she smiled shaking her head.

"Come on as a friend he insisted "I promise nothing else. "I don't even know you she said. "Well you know my name; you know I am alone here and rest we can discuss while dancing. Chalein; the dance floor is waiting for us she gave him her hand and they walked to the floor.

The music starts slowly as they sway with each other; Ayan had his one hand over Madhu's waist and other in her hand and Madhu's other hand was on Ayan's chest "go on; what do you want to know about me? Ayan asked. "No... I was like why are you alone? I mean you are handsome; you could have got any girl she asked. "Maybe I did not wanted anyone else her eyebrows furrowed "relax; I am joking. I don't know; I mean I never got someone I would like to ask about this he asked and swirled her. 

"Then why are you here? she asked.

"Friends Ayan huffed "they insisted he rolled his eyes and she giggled. "And you? I mean it's easier for a girl to stay at home isn't it? Ayan asked her. "It's just a myth; when your friend drags you out; then you don't have any other option then to get dragged he laughed. "Hey don't laugh but his laughter only increases. "Okay okay Ayan surrenders both palms in the air.

Groaning and grunting; filled up with a lots of thoughts and unable to keep himself at home alone; Rk decides to go and check on her; but the fact that he was a superstar was the biggest problem for him. He knew that the time he would enter the party; each and every eye would be just fixed on him and reaching her would be impossible. So the only way was to cover his face and go. For a second the thought came in his mind to not to go; why should he; wasn't it her responsibility to take her own care?

But again; she still doesn't knew anything that had been happening in the city. That is what irritated him; she was still a baby; not growing up at all whereas life doesn't works that way; she has to grow up. But right now she was not; so the only option left was to go and bring her here. He huffed.

"So what do you think? Ayan asked her. "About what? she asked back. "About my dancing skills he circled himself around. "Umm they are good she remarked. "Just good? Ayan asked. "Well yes; I know someone who is a better dancer than you are she smiled. "Who? Someone in the college? she shook her head. "Rk slipped from her tongue. "Oh please; I am what; 21 and he would be 27 or something; besides who knows he uses a body double or not Ayan shrugged.

This caught her up "hey he doesn't uses body doubles; he does it all alone. "How do you know? Besides the news says he uses the body doubles Ayan informed. "The news people lie; he does it all alone she left the dance floor and started off towards the bar again.

"Hey Madubala; he is just an actor; why are we fighting over him? It's not like he is something to you or me right Ayan came after her. "I love him she remarked. "I mean everyone loves him she corrected herself. She wanted to tell this boy what he was to her; but decided to be calm; as this would only create havoc and especially after seeing Priya's reaction she did not wanted to expose it all right now.

Suddenly her cell started ringing and it was "RK calling. Ayan snatched the phone off her hand and started running "fianc huh?. "Ayan give me back my phone she shouted. "Does he knows about your craze for Rk? Wait let me talk and Ayan picked it "hello Mr fianc... your Madubala loves someone... dearly Ayan laughed over the phone. "Ayan give my phone back she ran behind Ayan. "No no... he needs to know that you love me... and the called disconnected "oh no no... you love him and you told me.

"Ooops disconnected Madhu snatched the cell. "Are you crazy?" she shouted. "Nope, I was just trying to make your fiance a bit jealous" he shrugged. "And why would you do that?" she asked. "He left you alone. He deserved the punishment" Ayan answered. "You are an idiot" she rolled her eyes at Ayan.

"Hey Madhu come, we have a shorts competition" Priya came near them. "Shorts competition? What is that?" she asked. "That means we will compete with each other for some votka shorts to know who can take more" Priya grinned. "Oh no no... I don't take drinks" she denied. "Come on Madhu; you can quit whenever you want. I swear I won't ask; besides one won't be that much" Priya tried to take her. "Please... please... please... please... please" Priya pouted. "Okay" she surrendered.

One shot, two shots, and then it continued. For once she did felt the bitterness, but seeing everyone there and also enjoying it herself, she drank more. "Okay guys bye, I should leave" she stood up trying to catch her steps. "Okay bye" others said.

"Come, I will help you go home" Ayan said and Priya nodded. "No no I have a car. There" she nodded. "Arrey where is the car" she said putting her forefinger on her chin. "Let us help you to your house Madhubala" Ayan said. "Nope.. don't help me..." and she shouted out.

A few seconds later a car stopped in front of the three standing outside the gate and he came out with his face hidden with a scarf and only eyes visible "Rk" she giggled pointing at him. "You are?" Ayan asked. "Her... Her fiance" he answered. "He is RK" she giggled again.

Without another word he picked her up and placed her inside the car "stay away" he pointed to Ayan. "Take care of her" Priya said. "You should have done that" he snapped before getting into the car and walking off.

Silent readers do HIT the VOTE tab

annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update 👏
Loved it so much dear..
Eagerly waiting for the next part..
Please update soon...:)
Zarine_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woow superb update 
I hope Ayan will be just a good friend of Madhu. 
Loved the scene where RK could not sit at home and went for Madhu.  RK is not only jealous of Madhu to others, but also worried about her
Loved the last scene, especially the moment when RK told Ayan to stay away from Madhu
Thanks a ton for the update and pm 
Eagerly waiting for the next part
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
After so long u updated,thanks for updating
Awesome update
Madhu didn't liked being in the party,on the other side Rk couldn't sit at home and decided to go there for Madhu,
hope Ayan will be a just a frnd for Madhu already RM relation is in a mess don't want he bringing more problems for them,
Madhu didn't liked when Ayan was talking wrongly about Rk and he lied to Rk and made him jealous,
Rk came there and took Madhu with him and ordered Ayan to stay away from Madhu,
continue soon
thanks for the pm
Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update dear...Rk is jealous and he really cares for madhu...I don't know ayan is a good or bad man...I am excited to know how will rk handle a drunken madhu?...
Eagerly waiting for the next update dear...
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update Ayushi.. How much ever Rk try he can't help but get worried about Madhu's safety.. Confused about Ayan's char.. But I hope he will a good friend to Madhu instead of making things complicated.. Waiting for Rishbala moments drunken Rishbala is one of my favorite & here Madhu is drunk waiting for her antics.. Plz update next part soon & thanks for the pm :)
bhumi1492 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Owesum update 
Please continue this story dont left in middle.
From rk's reaction he is surely going to hurt madhu.
Madhu should start ignoring rk than only he will understand her value.
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for the update Ayushi :)
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it
Continue soon
Waiting for the next update.
Thanks for the PM dear.