Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Nice update dear. Rk wants to break their relationship but madhu was too strong in their relationship and also she respect their marriage. Madhu got a friend in her first day of college. Wow its so nice to see rk came to college and pickup madhu...Waiting for the next part dear...
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice story.Rk is confused about their marriage.He thought he is in love with Deepali but Radha is right ,he is only infatuated by her. He proposed to end the marriage then came to her college.Hey he is not a superstar here as priya didn't recognise him.
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for pm..
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pls update soon dear.. 
Waiting eagerly for the next part :)
ayushi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu007

Pls update soon dear.. 

Waiting eagerly for the next part :)

Just wait till tomorrow... Kinda busy with studies
ayushi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

PART SEVEN : Dates

"It's a partyyy Priya screamed over the cell. "Slow girl, you will damage my little innocent ears she rubbed her ears. "But it's a Partyyy... It is our college party it seemed like she would be dancing over the phone. "What party? I don't know about any, besides you didn't tell me too she was confused, a party suddenly, why? "Well girl it seems like you don't see anything beyond your superstar huh? the tone was teasing. "No, I don't... I mean I do... Just stop laughing and tell me what the hell is this party for? she answered in a strict tone. "Look, I told you... Madam if you could see and think anything beyond your superstar then only you would get to know about the daily affairs in the college Madhu sighed in defeat. 

"I think I did a mistake by telling you about everything that happened, didn't I? she questioned. "O hello, you didn't tell me anything yourself. Only if I hadn't seen RK's face you were planning to hide everything from me she closed her eyes in defeat. "Okay, sorry. Now how many times have I to say sorry to you? she asked as she knew it's been a hundred times she had to after Priya came to know everything in between her and RK. "Every time you do any silly thing. Now the party is for celebrating 25 years of the college. Madhu there will be Dj, dancing, friends, music, food, drinks... Madhu cuts her "drinks?. "Yeah drinks, don't tell me you are one of those who did not even had a drink once in your life yes she is. "I don't drink she sighed again. "I expected that... But don't worry, I will drink and you handle me, a deal of friendship Priya winked and Madhu knew she was over the phone. 

"There is a condition for the party by the way her eyebrows joined. "What condition? she asked. "The condition is that you have to come with a date in the party Madhu's eyes were almost out of sockets. "A date??? she shouted. "No, never immediately the words escaped her mouth. "What do you mean by no? Ask your superstar to be your date? the idea was good. "He won't agree, I know it she said sadly. "Then let me help you, I am coming with Shubham and I will ask him to bring one of his friends who can be your date Priya completed. "What?? No way. I am not coming she immediately declined. "You are coming madam and I am not ready to listen to anything this girl is not even ready to listen. 

"I have to ask RK then Madhu informed her. "No ways are you asking him before doing anything. Come on Madhu, grow up. You cannot be this silly to ask him about everything you are doing, can you? she didn't reply. "Madhu, look I know he doesn't values you nor does he will ever. Don't be in a bubble girl, you will be left heartbroken Priya sighed after getting no response. "Madhu I also know that you love him. That he is everything to you but seriously girl, don't make him the only pilar your life is supported by. Otherwise in case it falls you will be left with nothing but tears and a broken heart. Try to understand, try to move on for once.. I am not saying to leave him, but a small date to enjoy is no harm

Madhubala was left thinking about the things Priya told her. "Don't you think I should ask RK about being my date? she asked politely. "Grrr... Madhu I just told you to move and you are still on the same plot. Come on darling move please at least take a step away, maybe he takes a step closer to you Priya wasn't wrong. She tried her level best to make RK recognise her love but nothing happened. This time she should take a step back to see if it works.

"Okay, I am coming. Tell me at what time should I? she asked. "That's like my girl, you don't need to come anywhere. In fact we will visit you she gasped. "No, no ways are you all coming here she said immediately. "And why is that so? Priya asked. "RK could be home anytime, I don't want him to get wrong impression of me she answered. "Who is he to judge you anyway. We are dropping at your place. Shubham and his friend would come at your place and then we would go together Priya was clear. "But RK... Priya cuts her "Areey phir she RK... Stop this RK otherwise I am telling you I am not at all talking to you Madhu closed her eyes in defeat "okay come and the calls disconnected.

Should she tell RK or should she herself do the things. Should she do what Priya said or just do whatever she was doing?? What to do and what not was the confusion she was facing but she had to go after all Priya was the only friend she had. She decided to inform RK and called him. It rang and rang and rang and after long she was able to hear him. "R..RK there is a party in our college she informed. "So what he barked. "I... I had to just inform you that I have a da... and before she could complete he disconnected the call. "I am going no matter what she said to herself and went to her room.

"Madhuuu... Madhuuu... Priya barged into the house calling her name. "Hmm she came down the stairs in a red body fitting gown. "Oh my my... You are looking gorgeous my girl Madhu blushed. "You too are looking lovely she complimented her. "Not more than you my dear. Stay away from Shubham, understand Priya glared as Madhu laughed. "By the way you have a beautiful house Priya was looking around the mansion all over. Wide hall, chandelier, sofa, steps to go upstairs everything was making it even more beautiful. "Thank you but Maa decorated it. This was her dream she answered smiling.

They were talking and laughing when the door clicked open. "You didn't tell me that your superstar will be home this early she glanced at her watch noticing it was only 7. He never came home this early then today. Must be an early pack up silly he mind told her. Their eyes met when she found his roaming around her body glancing every inch. She was about to go to her when Priya stopped her "Rule one, never throw yourself to anyone and shook her head in a no.

Priya went and greeted him "hello Mr Kundra, this is Priya, Madhu's friend and stretched her hand. "Hi he said taking her while his gaze was still on Madhu as she felt a thousand needles piercing her body. His eyes weren't focusing on one thing but kept shifting all over her body. 

She felt uneasy as she shifted to Priya. "I think your date must be on the way Priya smiled at her. "Date? RK's eyebrows joined. "Yes, Madhu and I are going to the college party where we have to take a date with us and our dates are on their way Priya informed her as his eyes shifted to Madhu's, boring into them. "I... I told you but you disconnected bef.. Priya cuts her "I think since you are busy as usual she needs to at least move...and she is moving so now if you could move we have dates to go to and she held Madhu's hands and walked forward. 

Shubham arrived with his friend Rohan as Priya rushed and hugged Rohan. Madhu on the other hand was moving towards Rohan when she felt a tight crunch on her wrist. In seconds she was rolled and landed on RK's chest. Their breath were mixed together as their chest collided with each other's. RK leaned to her ears "good that you are moving on. Now move out of my life too. She looked at his eyes which reflected something else. But she paid attention to the words.

"No Madhu no crying... You are not to cry.. she said to herself while their eyes were still into each other. Madhu freed herself from his grip and walked out of the house leaving him standing there at least till the door closed.

Silent readers do *HIT* the *LIKE* tab

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ayushi awesome update
Loved it
Madhu going to college reunion with a date
RK asked her to move on
Curious to know what happens next
Continue soon
Waiting for the next update
Thanks for the PM dear
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update ayushi.. 
Thanks for updating.. 
Madhu is going to college party with a day.. 
Priya asked her to take a step back to get closer to Rk.. 
As usual Rk asked Madhu to move out of his life but he has something other in his heart.. 
Waiting eagerly for the next part.. 
Plzzz.. Plzz.. Plzz.. Update soon.. 
Really can't wait to know what happen next...
Thanks for the pm :)
Zarine_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update
So Madhu was going to a College party.
Priya is right, since the RK does not pay any attention to Madha and does not consider her his wife, she must move on
Loved how RK was looking at Madhu
The best way to know a person's true feelings, make him jealous, and despite the fact that RK told Madhu to get away from him, he is actually jealous. He definitely wasn't expecting that Madhu will go on a date with another 
Thanks a lot for the update and PM
Please continue soon
Eagerly waiting for the next part
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update,
loved it
Madhu is going to college party with a date,
Priya knows about Rishbala relation,
Madhu tried to inform Rk about the party but Rk didn't heard what she is saying fully,she decided to go,
Rk was awestruck seeing Madhu,his eyes were only on her,
Rk felt jealous when they mentioned him about their date plan,what ever he says to Madhu about moving on he didn't liked Madhu going with some one else,
continue soon,
thanks for the update