Hina wore worst Dress yesterday at HT Awards

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Though Hina has a nice Style sense in her outlook , but TBH yesterday at Award function she actually Wore Horrible Dresses . Sometimes Extra Style karte karte , kabhi kabhi gadbad ho jate hai ,koi nei ... 😆..

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/ht-most-stylish-awards-2018-worst-dressed-sonam-kapoor-hina-khan-sridevi-parineeti-chopra-758171

Anther Link where They say - Hina's Dress was Worst 😆

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/amp/news/features/ht-most-styish-awards-2018-worst-dressed-aishwarya-rai-bachchan-sonam-kapoor-sridevi-kriti-sanon-and-hina-khan-fail-to-evoke-a-wow-on-the-red-carpet/

Edited by opsora2090 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even Sonam Kapoor the raging fashionista was worst dressed, not a deal at all. 
No one can deny Sonam's sense of style, nor Hina's, based on if she faced wardrobe malfunction on the main event. 
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Penfolk

No one can deny Sonam's sense of style, nor Hina's, based on if she faced wardrobe malfunction on the main event.

Well said ... baki mummy ka to kabhi koi style tha hi nahi na hai 😆
opsora2090 thumbnail

but  sonam ko award nei mila kal , hina ko mila .. so she should be careful na 😃
opsora2090 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Well said ... baki mummy ka to kabhi koi style tha hi nahi na hai 😆

but idhar mummy kaun ? ðŸ˜ēr u talking about sreedevi at heading ?                                            
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: opsora2090

but  sonam ko award nei mila kal , hina ko mila .. so she should be careful na 😃

I think she deliberately didn't dress up to look bad. She might have misjudged herself looking good in it. Has got nothing to do with remaining careful. It's the beholders perception. ðŸ˜†
The dress is awkward, but not WORST,according to many. ðŸ˜Š
The author of the article finds it worst, so do you. 
jackkate thumbnail

Though Hina has a nice Style sense in her outlook , but TBH yesterday at Award function she actually Wore Horrible Dresses . Sometimes Extra Style karte karte , kabhi kabhi gadbad ho jate hai ,koi nei ... 😆..

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/ht-most-stylish-awards-2018-worst-dressed-sonam-kapoor-hina-khan-sridevi-parineeti-chopra-758171

I had replied on another thread where you had mentioned that Arshi allegedly age shamed Shilpa (I thought it was a joke and not age shaming) and condemned her for that.

I wanted to know if you would condemn Shilpa for age shaming Hiten by calling him 'buddha' on several occasions, for s**t shaming Arshi by claiming that I don't tear my clothes and walk around naked like Arshi, by making fun of Vikas and Priyank's sexuality and by taunting Hina's skin colour?

Or it's only an issue if anything is said against Shilpa and any type of insult on other housemates don't matter?

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

but idhar mummy kaun ? ðŸ˜ēr u talking about sreedevi at heading ?                                          

No talking about world ki roti devi Shilpa Shinde mummy ðŸ˜ģ ...   ðŸ˜ƒ
opsora2090 thumbnail

I think she deliberately didn't dress up to look bad. She might have misjudged herself looking good in it. Has got nothing to do with remaining careful. It's the beholders perception. ðŸ˜†
The dress is awkward, but not WORST,according to many. ðŸ˜Š
The author of the article finds it worst, so do you. 

It was worst ...i am not hina fan ..but i always adore n praise of her sometimes for her outlook , her voice n her fighting power ... if i think neutrally , she wore worst ...n SM pe many were found this WORST , i am not talking about shilpa fc ... iske bahar bhi she was criticized for this ... she is in headline cos she won Stylist awards which depends on her outlook.. so obviously she gonna judge .. hina's outlook r always nice ...  but in her special day , she made blunder..she should be careful i think ... as she won awards
opsora2090 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jackkate

I had replied on another thread where you had mentioned that Arshi allegedly age shamed Shilpa (I thought it was a joke and not age shaming) and condemned her for that.

I wanted to know if you would condemn Shilpa for age shaming Hiten by calling him 'buddha' on several occasions, for s**t shaming Arshi by claiming that I don't tear my clothes and walk around naked like Arshi, by making fun of Vikas and Priyank's sexuality and by taunting Hina's skin colour?

Or it's only an issue if anything is said against Shilpa and any type of insult on other housemates don't matter?

mere is post se iyea reply ka keya lena dena by the way ? n post bana hai Hina ke liye , idhar Shilpa kyu aa geyi ? iyea post to Shilpa related nei hai
Edited by opsora2090 - 6 years ago