Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Thank you so much for the lovely message nimmi do drop by more often...
Take care

Razia
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww im late...still
BELATED HAPPY BIRTH DAY NIMMI...wish you all the luck and happiness in life...

Loads of hugs and kisses
Talia
showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Banjaaran.

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
bro..
πŸ€—

sorry to hear about your father's ill health. my best wishes and regards. may he get well soon and be back to the best of health. be strong and take care of yourself too.

hola K-drama buddy.. *waves*
great to see you in this land. 4 dramas.. well then you are my junior. say greetings to your 40+ dramas senior oldie.. ie. Me..πŸ˜†.

i am not just watching K-dramas. i am a certified crazen.

Healer ... yeaahhh! militant fan of that show.
haven't seen LOBS.. shush! Lee Min Ho and i don't go together.
as you know.. jabra DOTS fan here.

well my top reccos that you will like will be.. (thriller and action genre barring Coffee prince which is an out and out rom-com.)

</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Rebel: Thief who stole people.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Chicago typewriter.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Coffee prince.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Kill me heal me.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">You're all surrounded.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">if you are in dire need of laughter in your life try 'wild romance'. not many heard of that show. i am an eccentric one who keeps looking for unheard underrated shows.
</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">don't go by the title. it is not R-ratedπŸ˜†. nothing wild or even romantic about it. but first few episodes are howlarious. then enters the hero's ex and the show tanks completely. but damn those first epis. i howled so much i ended up hurting my whole face. so try the early epis and then directly jump to the last ones.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">good luck Showrav.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">and once again best wishes and regards.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">and love.</font>

**waves** now k drama fellow   πŸ˜ƒ
salute mam πŸ˜† I will love to follow u.
Nita suggested to watch Healer & it will always remain special cuz it is 1st & loved it very much & DTOS also special.
LOTBS is also good LMH shruti crazy about him she suggested it & I watched & like it.
Thanks for the suggestion will try to catch all soon.
Take care buddy
with love
Best regards
Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well i know i am much more late but people say 
"Its never too late to do some."

Well i am not much creative type of person and i left my arts in school only may i can become creative when i become mother becoz in children case you need to become creative.
Being a simple one 

Wish you a very belated happy birthday dear 

I still need to catch alot of angel again..u know poor in memory.. So like school or college syllabus...i need to read again.  Really angel is lovely book and love to read again and again.

Well for you guys i am trying to learn few creative think online but it will take time... Still a simple birthday wish is all can give you.
May you live long abd fulfill all your dreams.
And love this connection that our common interest of swasan brought us together 

Love Sushma 

Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Belated Happy Birthday, Nimmi! Hope you had a great day and wish you a wonderful year ahead!
Seriously. thumbnail
Yeah super duper late. One month. Uff.. 

Nynu my darling this was wonderful though i yet to read it. But I knew it. 

Machi... Jappi for late. 

And yes res.

Unres.. 

Fantstic thread Nynuuu.. babe love you more.

Machi...   Big jhappi.. 

I missed you Soo much, and yea missed the old days. I wish we had that serial going on, we might have Swasan juniors. I missing terribly. 

Wishing you a many more happy returns of the day machi, may God bless you with his abundant blessings, to have a prefect life where you have nothing to worry about. 

Stay safe and blessed machi... Missing you.. 

Lol.. 

Kam.
Edited by Seriously. - 6 years ago
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Belated happy birthday ...
Hope you had a wonderful day. ...

Take care dear miss you here...

Razia