Happy Birthday Nimmi, Queen of Angels(@Banjaaran)

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
January 25 - Mark the date & save the date

Now this is not fairy tale even if it is about the Queen of Angels😊

Once upon  a time, a long time ago, a short time ago, a few years ago, a couple of decades ago...

enough of semantics and unnecessary details..., 😑

Some time ago, a certain family was blessed with a beautiful angel on this day. ❀️

She must have had a glorious, adventurous and interesting childhood but we are not so blessed to know. 

We had to wait quite some time, even as she flitted around in this alternate universe of forums, TV serials and fan wars and we meandered around unaware of the rollicking adventure to come.

But good things come to those who wait, and it was with the rage of angels and the wrath of gods that Angel was born and turned all of us, into tiny little adorable (not too sure about this but sounds goodπŸ˜‰) angels who were hooked into the magical land of underworld crime and a love saga that was so unlikely that if it had not been about our OTP it would have been doomed. πŸ˜•

But then, under her mighty pen, Gabriel the vengeful angel, an assassin for hire, stole the hearts of Kitten and all of ours too.  

So to celebrate the day this earth was first blessed with her presence, all her little angels

gather around to wish

Okay, this has turned out to be more like an ode to Angel than wishing you, but then Angel is unforgettable and you are adored and loved for giving him to us.

Have a great day

Edited by Nynaeve - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Nimmi,

I know that your birthday post has turned out to be more like an ode to Angel, as I mentioned above, but then you do love your angel fans, right?😳😳

Here is wishing you a great day, a great year and a great life. May all your dreams and wishes come true.πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

You deserve all the best that life can give to you,

lots of love,
Nyna

PS - when do we get permission to fall down the rabbit hole??😳😳

ETA - now that my laptop has been powered up and fed up on electrons, I have to give the credits - those lovely birthday wishes gifs - all of Lucky's. She is a sweetheart, short notice and she still delivers, brilliantly, as usual. The mushy candy pink angels one, oozing sweetness (so much of it and I suspect it  might cause temporary diabetes, is all yours truly.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Nynaeve - 6 years ago
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hola .. It's birthday of who? My bangaramπŸ˜³πŸ€—

You know how much I Love you ...πŸ˜‰

Dear Bangaram,

Many Many more Happy returns of the day. Just to let you know you are immensely loved and treasured ..and you will always be.

So the story of the thread goes likes this. Hey, Its nimmi's bday Nynu pms me sometime in night  We are like, Damn! we don't have much time ..but like Nynu says ,its thought that counts and one would never be late to let someone know how special they are.

Angel doesn't exist without Nimmi .. so For most of us who loved Angel to the Core, we can't help but bring in Angel at most of the times in our discussionπŸ˜† when we talk about you ..but beyond that sweetheart, you are someone who can be sane in most insane fights we had in this forum, most sensible .. ..wiz of words, An amazing storyteller who can create magic with any genre..above all a total darling.I swear no story ever moved me so much like ANGEL..that I made a VM for an FF. That would be my first and the last VM I would ever make for any FF..😳⭐️

oK, I know you have taken a liking for K dramas...So A something for you ... little from DOTS. Have a wonderful day. You deserve all the happiness in the world . May success touch your feet and your life be filled with love and joy 

And I love you ... πŸ€—πŸ€—

PS; Nynu..You are a sweetheart too and kudos for putting it all together in such short time.I am happy I could do a bit .. Love and hugs❀️

Edited by lucky.m - 6 years ago
showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday to you Nimmi a super talented & at the same time so generous.
thanks for the creation of Angel & many more.
wishing you a very very happy wonderful & prosperous life ahead.
Everything's said by Nyna & thanks to her for this beautiful thread for a special person of the forum.

again happy birthday dear stay bless & happy.

love u pal & miss u.
Take care buddy
Nupur_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dear Nim - our beloved queen of Angels - wish you a very very happy birthday!
May Allah bless you and showeres you with all the happiness you deserve! May your all wishes come true!

I' not very good with words, but I hope you got the sentiments πŸ˜†
Loads of love & bear hugs for you Nim πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
And once again, happy birthday..
Have a joyous & peaceful birthday with lots of fun.

Love,
~ Nupur
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dearest Nimmie,
It feels like ages since we've last spoken and of cause any comment that starts with dearest Nimmie brings a bout of angelic memories! 
Oh how lucky we all are to have you among us, such a talented writer, such a warm hearted friend! 
I'm not going to go into lengthy descriptions on how awesome you are...instead let me tell you this, we LOVE YOU!!
Have a wonderful day and a brilliant year ahead dearest! May you be blessed with joy and love for many many years to come!

Loads of love, hugs and kisses too!πŸ€—
Saku
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun -- Nimmishi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da πŸ˜†
Happy birthday Nimmi πŸ€— May your year be filled with all the things you ever wished for.

Thanks for the PM lucky πŸ˜³
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Happieee Happiesttt Birthday dearest Nimmi!

As you know, I have no gift for beautiful graphics and visual art creations. I can only wish you from the bottom of my heart for a day so bright, a year so memorable, experiences so significant and successes unlimited. You are a truly dear and blessed soul - a spirit of gold and a bundle of talent and positivity - the Universe will see you well I am sure. Dropping in to pen my love and wishes, as inadequate as their expression may be. Have a wonderful Birthday and fantastic year ahead! You are an angel to so many here and not just for your creation of Angel but because you are you and as special as the stories you write!

Love always,

Shru xoxoxo

PS: thank you dearest Nyna and Lucky for creating this sweet thread and ensuring we all knew about it! Lots of love xxx Edited by tootiefrootie11 - 6 years ago
Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nimmi dearest,
 It's your special day, also a very significant day to many of this forums. To Swasanians you are painter of one of the most exquisite dreams we've ever dreamt. For me, you have been that first spark that started the bonfire. In a sense, you changed a part of my life.

wish you all the success and good luck as a human can get in earth . May many more dates like today come and many more lives get changed under the spell of your magic.

Love,
Dyuti

Edited by Anahita_Leve - 6 years ago
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh my dearest God.

girls and a guy... my lovely lovely girls and showrav bro...

thank you SO SO much for your wonderful words. you made me all sentimental, mushy and happy and an absolute emotional mess.
and I LOVE YOU for this.
more than words can write, emotions can express.

giant monster hugs to all you beautiful adorable Angels... not only because of you are Angel's Angels (and mine) but you are really that precious beings.

thank you.❀️

Nynu... said it before.. gonna say it again.. blessed to have a friend like you. someone who never fails to make special day of the residents this family and home of ours.. special... coz hey you are special that way.
and lucky... just love you ra bangaram. πŸ€—

and each and everyone of you wonderful people here... tons of love and heartfelt thank you guys.