Movies Dhadak new poster: Ishan Khatter and Janhvi Kapoor look so much

Nikhil718 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Stakes are very high for this film but most importantly for these two kids especailly Janhvi due to expectations. Ishan has already done his first film called Beyond Two Clouds and even received an award for his performance. I don't think there's much to worry about when comes to him. However, if Jhahvi performance doesn't live up to people's standard then she may find it hard in the beginning.

Not everybody has to be perfect in their debuts but there's always room for improvement.

Edited by Nikhil718 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I find her face so unattractive.
Edited by Ms_me - 6 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikhil718

Stakes are very high for this film but most importantly for these two kids especailly Janhvi due to expectations. Ishan has already done his first film called Beyond Two Clouds and even received an award for his performance. I don't think there's much to worry about when comes to him. However, if Jhahvi performance doesn't live up to people's standard then she may find it hard in the beginning.

Not everybody has to be perfect in their debuts but there's always room for improvement.

Doesn't matter even if she is bad. She will atleast get to star in 20 films like Esha Deol before she calls quits. 
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jahnahvih suddenly reminded me of Jorja Smith
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
👍🏼  Good Luck to younger generation...Hope this to be huge Hit..