Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Arey she must busy crying with her pooh 😭

PS: I think someone mentioned it right, she is busy watching the episodes to be prepare for media and all

🀣

Bohot chalu bandhi hai!
minaalM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xPalkix

First you said she wouldn't get work and now you're saying who'd watch it. Waah dekho toh palti kese marte hain.

Don't like Ekta's shows myself but can't deny that her "crappy" shows watched by many, Naagin being a big example of it. YHM is still famous btw.

@Bold Not to brag but all the shows Hina has been part of, have had high trps. It can't be a coincedence. Trust me, there are lots of people like me, not "few". Step out of your la la land πŸ˜³

Bold: πŸ€£ yeah right woh tv ki salman khan hai, the trp gainer. πŸ˜†
about kekta and naagin πŸ₯± i wonder living in 2018 who like such krap, but i think devoted fans keep watching for the sake of their favorites. πŸ€ͺ

RED  "Mainay esa kab kaha? "  and i learned this palti from someone named Sher Khan during last 3 months, i learn from people even if i'm not fond of them. 
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: minaalM

Bold: πŸ€£ yeah right woh tv ki salman khan hai, the trp gainer. πŸ˜†
about kekta and naagin πŸ₯± i wonder living in 2018 who like such krap, but i think devoted fans keep watching for the sake of their favorites. πŸ€ͺ

RED  "Mainay esa kab kaha? "  and i learned this palti from someone named Sher Khan during last 3 months, i learn from people even if i'm not fond of them. 

Fans bhi toh audience hi hoti hai. Ya fir fans ko count nai karte? You are forgetting that a major chunk of aunties, and women from tier 1 cities to villages watch those TV shows. That is also an audience. So there goes your answer about who watches Ekta shows.

Shows like Nagin, YHM, Kundali Bhagya etc are getting such high TRPs and actors are making a lot of money. One ignorant person not watching or knowing about these shows doesn't mean the audience doesn't exist😳

Ans unless you want to tag 80-90% of Indian population, or even 50% for that matter, as idiots, then I wanna say you are no one to judge anyone. Not everyone knows English or have access to Netflix and YouTube. Majority of India still watches cable tv and they love these shows. These soap operas are just for the sake of entertainment in the otherwise boring lives of people.