I believe Hina is definitely finding it hard...

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I have a feeling that she's taking time to cope. I'm sorry to say this but she really had put in a lot of expectations that she'd win Big Boss for sure.Though she went through a roller coaster downfall of expectations since Salman mocked Ro about not telling her the truth that she's not winning, I believe till the last moment she'd expected a changeover specially after BB appreciated her so much for the Vikas City task. 
Given the kind of ego or self esteem or whatever she'd displayed, it really seems that she's taking time to cope. And also she hadn't expected so much negativity that generated against her in these three months suddenly. Hence her disappearance from everywhere unlike Vikas. I think she should have taken things as sportingly as Vikas did, but maybe it's not easy when you have earlier boasted being a celebrity while the other fandom proved being much more capable, thus proving Shilpa's trust on her fandom right, while her trust on her own capabilities wrong. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hina did take it gracefully. Did you not see her interview? She must be disappointed but then it's not like it's the end of the world, she knows how to move on.
Hina was partying last night in case you missed it. And those who follow Hina will know she's always been like this. She's not heavy on social media to be honest. 
And about fan following, I think it was commendable that Hina performed and gave her all despite knowing she had a huge fan base. I wouldn't have voted had she relied solely on her fanbase to take her forward, that's just being lazy in my opinion.

Hina has gained more fans during this phase and especially after the last task, people appreciated her a lot. I only see Shilpa fans sending hate otherwise everyone else is fine, what hate are you talking about ðŸ˜•
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
BB journey mein jo hua.. wo fixed tha..
evil aur burai ka jeeth hua hai..

Salman ka class aur editing made sure ki Hina (even if she did good) bura dhike aur Shilpa (did bad) but accha dhike.

And Hina ka khabhi Shilpa se directly kuch disagreement nahi tha.. yet Shilpa is so vile in her interviews..

mujhe Hina maaloom bhi nahi thi..but she earned a fan now..

While Hina aur Vikas acche dooston ke saath bahar aaye.. khairath ke winner ke paas khairath ki trophy aur paise ki ilawa aur kuch nahi hai.

Hope Hina comes out stronger.
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xPalkix

Hina did take it gracefully. Did you not see her interview? She must be disappointed but then it's not like it's the end of the world, she knows how to move on.

Hina was partying last night in case you missed it. And those who follow Hina will know she's always been like this. She's not heavy on social media to be honest. 
And about fan following, I think it was commendable that Hina performed and gave her all despite knowing she had a huge fan base. I wouldn't have voted had she relied solely on her fanbase to take her forward, that's just being lazy in my opinion.

Hina has gained more fans during this phase and especially after the last task, people appreciated her a lot. I only see Shilpa fans sending hate otherwise everyone else is fine, what hate are you talking about ðŸ˜•

I obviously saw her interviews, I myself support her more than Shilpa. But then as much as Vikas is coming out since bb, hina has withdrawn herself since the finals. Accept it or not. She might have accepted it gracefully, but it's not showing. 

And please, I know very well that Shilpa stands nowhere close to those who actually did tasks and reached wherever they reached on capabilities of their own. I'm not even talking of that. Only thing I feel is she should come out more. And asap. 
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hina acts bitter when she looses, 3 months inside has proved that point already
Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

I obviously saw her interviews, I myself support her more than Shilpa. But then as much as Vikas is coming out since bb, hina has withdrawn herself since the finals. Accept it or not. She might have accepted it gracefully, but it's not showing. 

And please, I know very well that Shilpa stands nowhere close to those who actually did tasks and reached wherever they reached on capabilities of their own. I'm not even talking of that. Only thing I feel is she should come out more. And asap. 

Looks like Hina is reading your posts and cus she just announced a live chat ðŸ˜†
But I've followed Hina for a long time and she's always been like this. I knew she'd be inactive even if she had won. That's Hina tbh.
I think she accepted her loss beautifully.
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

Hina fans are disillusioned like Hina to think that BB was Kharton ke khilari with lots of shouting...
It was much more than that where Shilpa shined..
You are free to not accept the fact
Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Hina fans are disillusioned like Hina to think that BB was Kharton ke khilari with lots of shouting...
It was much more than that where Shilpa shined..
You are free to not accept the fact

It's an opinion honey. Not a fact.
For many Shilpa did not shine, there are so many saying a cook who was spoon fed, won. So what, shall I also say Shilpa fans are delusional to think that Shilpa won due to her own merits? 
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't most just return to their own lives after

She is on a TV show so she will return there

Not like Big Boss is known for creating stars and the winners moving up career wise.
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly dont compare hinas condition with vikas condition.vikas wasnt bbs endomol n salmans target bas 2-3 bar ussko sunaya hoga bas hina ko 3rd week se target karna shuru hogaya tha fir usme uski galti ho ya naa ho sare galat kaam ka tokra hina ke sir pe phodna hota tha salman ko fir chahey uski involvement uss matter me ho ya naa ho n wo target wala game last date tak chala.hina ki har baat har ek sentence ko edit karke iss tarah se saamne rakha gaya ki hina ko negative show karke channel buzz kama raha tha infact vikas ne bhi bola ek iv me ki kuch mazak wale sentences convo ko bhi bahar galat show kiya gaya.ye baat vikas ke saath nhi huvi.kya aapko sach me lagta h ghar me sirf hina negative comments karti thi baki sab saint the? Nhi bb ne hina ka USE kiya h buzz kamane ke liye.N upar se kuch logo ke PR ne bhi koi kasar nhi chodi.offcourse hina ko bahar aake shock laga hoga jis tarah se usko bb ne present kiya all thanks to bbs editor.I think shes taking her time n kal wo party kar rhi thi apne friends ke saath.soo I request plz dont compare becs yaha ek target thi dusra target nhi tha.jo 1crore 75 lakhs bb ne hina ko diye hai uska interest ke saath profit unlogo ne hina se wasool kiya h