love your stories
intresting and very different
amazing
thanks for the pm

Thanks for liking the concept.
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Haiyye new story new style and new Prem for Heer  ok I'm not sure I like new Prem for Heer.
But interesting idea - dunno how Heer would be when she faces new guy.

Excited for next part.
AASUS thumbnail
Yes Shuridh I caught up with all ur creations *dances* I'm proud to say I'm up to date with stories.😎

Originally posted by: AASUS

Haiyye new story new style and new Prem for Heer  ok I'm not sure I like new Prem for Heer.

But interesting idea - dunno how Heer would be when she faces new guy.

Excited for next part.

When Prem of earth 763 will enter earth 764 the soul esence and memories of Prem of Earth 764 will gradually merged with Prem of earth 763. 
Therefore, this Prem will be a mixture of Prem 763 and Prem 764. The old and new Prem will exixt in one body and gradually old and new Prem fusioned into something else. Prem will come into terms with his dual identities. This Prem will learn from both memories of Prem 763 and Prem 764.
Heer would be very surprised to see this fusioned Prem. Heer will be confused.
But the thing is even Heer met with Prem 763 who is not merged with Prem 764 she would not able to distinguish her Prem and new one.
Not only two version of Prem looks similar, their personality, way of thinking, behavior pattern, like, dislike is also similar.
All versions of Prem are the part of one soul, they are all intent and purpose is same.
This story will tell how two version of Prem Juneja merged into one, how merged Prem Juneja hold his emotion, how living two different lives will impact his decisions and plans.
Merged Prem Juneja will be intelligent beyond limits, he will be unconventional but even the most intelligent person can struggle to repair a broken relationship. 

Yes Shuridh I caught up with all ur creations *dances* I'm proud to say I'm up to date with stories.😎

Thanks for commenting in all of my stories. 
AASUS thumbnail
Wow you get amazing ideas  I love your creative head ðŸ˜† full of ides.
Haan never read something like this - but Harry Potter series I've read many times and watched movies - I hv that collection. ðŸ˜† This will be cool when you update. Ty for explaining.

Wow you get amazing ideas  I love your creative head ðŸ˜† full of ides.

Haan never read something like this - but Harry Potter series I've read many times and watched movies - I hv that collection. ðŸ˜† This will be cool when you update. Ty for explaining.

Thanks for liking my stories.
It will be updated tomorrow night.
AASUS thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

It will be updated tomorrow night.

🥳 yay
The wait will be over in few hours. I hope you will enjoy in new update.