Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Forget about every one else...Dr Kalam❤️...was frisked at the airport...
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Former-President-APJ-Abdul-Kalam-frisked-twice-in-US/articleshow/10714158.cms

Former President APJ Abdul Kalam frisked twice in US

blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: iambest

9/11 was inside job 

yeah right...Osama tumhare yahan pakda gaya...aur blame karo victims ko that USA itself murdered its citizens😳..
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

You know the hassles everyone in the world has to go thru nowadays at airports, during airtravel?

In America air travel used to be a breeze, you could get on the plane at the last minute

And now you have get their hrs before and the security, baggage clearance, aargh... and every orifice in the body is displayed and checked by TSA

I've heard many white people complain that they are being treated badly every time at airport security

Of course all this is stupid, after 9/11 not one terror incident has even been reported or attempted, righ?
😛

Red can be the reason for blue...nahi?😛

After what happened in USA ...can u even blame them for tightening their security...when I travel..I also face a lot of hassle...but I know that its for my own safety...why take risks...and even India is very strict at airports...there are layers and layers of security at the Indian airports👏...Better safe than sorry👏
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

Forget about every one else...Dr Kalam❤️...was frisked at the airport...

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Former-President-APJ-Abdul-Kalam-frisked-twice-in-US/articleshow/10714158.cms

<h1>Former President APJ Abdul Kalam frisked twice in US</h1>

But there was no uproar among Indians like during SRK's frisking and Dr Kalam took it in stride bcz he was no drama queen.

Protocol exempts former presidents and other dignitaries but US doesn't always follow protocol when it comes to Indian dignitaries

US later apologized to India

Same thing happened to Indian Ambassador Meera Shankar
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

Red can be the reason for blue...nahi?😛

After what happened in USA ...can u even blame them for tightening their security...when I travel..I also face a lot of hassle...but I know that its for my own safety...why take risks...and even India is very strict at airports...there are layers and layers of security at the Indian airports👏...Better safe than sorry👏

Yes, could be... It was truly land of the free and they were so trusting of people then... Sigh!

But the current TSA system where each and everybody has to go thru body check was created during Obama period and I feel is highly humiliating and invading privacy

Not to sound dramatic or corny but  I believe in the saying "A country that gives up essential Libert for a little safety, deserves neither liberty nor safety"

In Bush' era they protected us without looking at our "you know what" 

First there was the shoe bomber - they asked us to remove our shoes at the airport, maybe this move was bcz of the underwear bomber

So the terrorists are dictating how common people are treated at the airports
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

Yes, could be... It was truly land of the free and they were so trusting of people then... Sigh!

But the current TSA system where each and everybody has to go thru body check was created during Obama period and I feel is highly humiliating and invading privacy

Not to sound dramatic or corny but  I believe in the saying "A country that gives up essential Libert for a little safety, deserves neither liberty nor safety"

In Bush' era they protected us without looking at our "you know what" 

First there was the shoe bomber - they asked us to remove our shoes at the airport, maybe this move was bcz of the underwear bomber

So the terrorists are dictating how common people are treated at the airports

Its debatable u know...no answer or opinion can be wrong in this case...for me a little inconvenience or humiliation is OK if that means that it aims at protecting lives...lives that can be my friends and family too... not saying that any life is less important but when I put it in terms of the people I love so much...this humiliation and hassle becomes bearable...but like I said there is no wrong opinion on this subject.