Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: pallavi25

@Bold: You nailed it! 👍🏼
Hes trying the same trick this time...only this time hes not clashing with deshdrohi Muslim superstar, but with the regime favorite so ...

Sacchi 😳
🤣  Deshdrohi Muslim superstar ...
^Yeah, those movies based on Chetan Bhagat books were total trash too. Quality and box office are not the same thing. Same applies for books. Chetan's trash sells way more than Kiran Desai does but there's a world of difference between them. Low IQ cheap stuff will always have a much larger audience.

Chetan Bhagat and Durjoy Datta are embarrassments. 

Look at these books. 🤣

Novels

• Of Course I Love You..!...Till I Find Someone Better (co-author Maanvi Ahuja) (2008)
  • Now That You're Rich! Lets Fall in Love! (co-author Maanvi Ahuja) (2009)
  • SHE BROKE UP I DIDN'T!...I Just Kissed Someone Else! (2010)
  • Ohh Yes, I'm Single..! And So is My Girlfriend! (co-author Neeti Rustagi) (2010)

🤣🤣🤣
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'm still traumatised by Half girlfriend , i mean what on earth was that 😲
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

^Yeah, those movies based on Chetan Bhagat books were total trash too. Quality and box office are not the same thing. Same applies for books. Chetan's trash sells way more than Kiran Desai does but there's a world of difference between them. Low IQ cheap stuff will always have a much larger audience.

Chetan Bhagat and Durjoy Datta are embarrassments. 

Look at these books. 🤣

Novels

• Of Course I Love You..!...Till I Find Someone Better (co-author Maanvi Ahuja) (2008)
  • Now That You're Rich! Lets Fall in Love! (co-author Maanvi Ahuja) (2009)
  • SHE BROKE UP I DIDN'T!...I Just Kissed Someone Else! (2010)
  • Ohh Yes, I'm Single..! And So is My Girlfriend! (co-author Neeti Rustagi) (2010)

🤣🤣🤣

The titles of Durjoy's books 🤣

Ive never read CB's novels but heard they were quite bad...but they seem to translate well into movies somehow 
Trash movies earn more than some nicche movies 😛😆  even 50 year old superstar double meaning and kiss act cant earn more than these trash 😆
PhunsukWangdu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Members here have lost their mind and gone bonkers with Padmavati release. What a day to be on the forum.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Agar Cheten Bhagat carp hai to  BW wale uss bhi bade Crap hai jo uski likhe hue novels pe movies bana rahe hai 😛😆   people full on tareef those movies  in past but now 😛🤣  

sab kuch a-one hai, if only the leads are not DP-RS... DP-RS ho toh gold bhi crap hai 😆