Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anonymous39

Imagine showing the movie to grand purveyors of taste like Chetan Bhagat and Durjoy Dutta, the worst writers to have ever come out of India. 🤣

Their writing might be crap. But I would take an IITian-IIMian like CB more seriously when he praises a movie he has no stake in rather than KJo. 
TheRager thumbnail

Waiting for that modern jauhar now. 😆
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KRK has begun promoting Padmavati.

KRKBOXOFFICE@KRKBoxOffice
3h3 hours ago
More
Good news for overseas people is this, that they will be able to watch real version of #Padmaavati without those cuts, whatever happened in India. Because the film was censored in overseas before 21 of December 2017!

KRKBOXOFFICE@KRKBoxOffice
3h3 hours ago
More
One thing We have learnt here that never ever trust anyone in Bollywood. And If you trust then don't complain about it. Because Rule of the land is only this, that everyone has to fight his own war here.
pallavi25 thumbnail

Imagine showing the movie to grand purveyors of taste like Chetan Bhagat and Durjoy Dutta, the worst writers to have ever come out of India. 🤣

Durjoy Dutta 😆 Hes written some really regressive crap for TV serials and hes the expert there? 😆

Originally posted by: TheRager

Their writing might be crap. But I would take an IITian-IIMian like CB more seriously when he praises a movie he has no stake in rather than KJo. 

Chetan Bhagat regularly makes a fool of himself on Twitter. Not only is his writing really bad, he is a stupid guy too. Karan Johar is a lot more intelligent than he is though of course he lies and praises everything. But Bhagat also has his own agenda so you're not going to get any unbiased opinion from that guy either. 

Actually desi critics are atrocious too. Most of them have no film culture whatsoever and their reviews are akin to toilet paper. 

The whole system is corrupt - twitter opinions, paid trends, brainless critics, bought off "influencers", etc. Nobody can be relied on. You can't tell anything until you see the movie yourself. 

[quote]Durjoy Dutta 😆 Hes written some really regressive crap for TV serials and hes the expert there? 😆[/quote]

Dutta and Bhagat are complete trash but they have a large audience so that's what's being targeted. No doubt that many producers are paying off KRK as well. This sleazeball has cultivated a following.
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Chetan Bhagat regularly makes a fool of himself on Twitter. Not only is his writing really bad, he is a stupid guy too. Karan Johar is a lot more intelligent than he is though of course he lies and praises everything. But Bhagat also has his own agenda so you're not going to get any unbiased opinion from that guy either. 

Actually desi critics are atrocious too. Most of them have no film culture whatsoever and their reviews are akin to toilet paper. 

The whole system is corrupt - twitter opinions, paid trends, brainless critics, bought off "influencers", etc. Nobody can be relied on. You can't tell anything until you see the movie yourself. 

[quote]Durjoy Dutta 😆 Hes written some really regressive crap for TV serials and hes the expert there? 😆[/quote]

Dutta and Bhagat are complete trash but they have a large audience so that's what's being targeted. No doubt that many producers are paying off KRK as well. This sleazeball has cultivated a following.

Agree on CB...not seen/read Durjoy's stuff. But personally thats what I would do. Despite CB's bloopers I would trust him over anyone from BW which includes KRK or Kjo. And I remember very well where the SMI were leaning during the BM vs DW clash. 
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRager

Not wanting to hurt sentiments seems to be a PR selling point. Anyways I guess his main target is these SM influencers all have followers from thousands to lakhs. A good word put in by them means the target audience ie multiplex audience in metros and other cities react favorably. People take them more seriously than BW types like KJo who shower fake praises on every film. Last time also he had done the same. I remember he had met KRK too apart from many others. These people made it sound that BM was some huge classic and content was winning over crap when both DW and BM were crap. It took six months for people to figure out that BM was crap. By then SLB had digested all commercial awards not to mention government awarding him over Rajamouli for bringing down Muslim deshdrohi superstar

@Bold: You nailed it! 👍🏼
Hes trying the same trick this time...only this time hes not clashing with deshdrohi Muslim superstar, but with the regime favorite so ...
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

@Bold: You nailed it! 👍🏼
Hes trying the same trick this time...only this time hes not clashing with deshdrohi Muslim superstar, but with the regime favorite so ...

Akshay needs to watch out hence...though I think this time they are even. There are pluses and negatives for both films. 
Agar Cheten Bhagat carp hai to  BW wale uss bhi bade Crap hai jo uski likhe hue novels pe movies bana rahe hai 😛😆   people full on tareef those movies  in past but now 😛🤣  

Chalo DW  crap thi maan liya varna overseas collection dikha dikha ke log kuch aur hi prove karne pe tule the kuch time pehle 😛🤣