Karan"s bond with the Aroras!

Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys so I am back with my post...
I really wanted to make post regarding handsome Luthras bond with aroras 😳 Lets start with Senior Daadi Arora 😳 She is His number two girl fren who gets jealous seeing him flirt with Janaki πŸ˜† I must say one thing she is very fond of Karan..can you imagine this duo when he becomes Damad of Arora house πŸ˜† These two will kill it with their swag and comedy πŸ˜†

Next one is the karan Luthra shipper of all time, Janaki πŸ˜† She can't wait to get Preeta married to him πŸ˜† It was so funny how she was telling him she doesn't make fun of true love πŸ˜† I simply love how she caught him off guard when she said he couldn't wait to meet his love in front of Aroras and Luthras πŸ˜† And she goes off to tell Preeta her boyfren is here πŸ˜† And gives her gyaan about how to become ideal bahu πŸ˜†

Next one is Sarla, Sarla loves him and cares about Karan a lot as we can see from previous episodes 😳 She was so worried when he was in jail 😳 Perfect Saas-Damad duo 😳

Next one is Pragya, I simply loved how Pragya scold him as if he was a kid yesterday πŸ˜† She acted like an elder sister to him as she does with Preeta and Shristi..I simply love their bond..and Karan too was following her orders πŸ˜†

Last one is Shristi, she is a huge fan of karan 😳 And no matter what happens thinks her karan sir can never be wrong 😳 He is her hero and he always acts like a older brother to her..surprisingly she does listen to him more than her own family πŸ˜† Perfect jiju-saali duo 😳

the Other thing I am not sure if you guys noticed..karan was sitting so comfortably between Daadi and Sarla as if he belongs there πŸ˜† He is becoming part of their family slowly and slowly 😳

Please share your views guys 😳Edited by Frozen.K - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srimukhi thumbnail
It's already "sasural Karan ka"πŸ˜›
Love all the scenes when karan comes to his sasural(arora)😳 than preeta going to her sasural (Luthra)😑
White-Lilac thumbnail
I love Janki a lot for shipping PreeRan and her gyan to become an ideal bahu was ROFL πŸ€£
Even Preeta knows what everyone means when they say her boyfriend is here πŸ€£ Eagerly waiting for today's episode to see their towel fight which will end up Preeta in Karan's arm β˜ΊοΈ
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Karan is gem of person, why can't we see guys like him in real πŸ˜­. Actually both brothers bond very well with Aroras but Rishab's reserved nature detaches him bit away from everybody. Karan and Pragya are my favorite to be very honest little bit more than Shrishti -Karan. I mean imagine she treats him like her younger brother πŸ˜† perfect duo for future. Both have much potential to fight with problem like they did during Preeta's jail track. Shrishti and Karan are also lovable, naughty jiju saali, just wait once after Preeran marriage, there will be so much explosion in both families πŸ˜‰ these two will tease each other a lot. I can see why there is no such relation btw Rishab and Shrishti because I have feeling they both will end up together πŸ˜•. We know for sure Karan and Shrishti won't be paired up. Once Karan will find out Shrismir, he will definitely help them out to convince the families. 
I am actually hoping maybe in future we could get KKB and KDB couples in same frame without any drama just simple get together. 

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Srimukhi

Love all the scenes when karan comes to his sasural(arora)😳 than preeta going to her sasural (Luthra)😑

@bold... πŸ˜†
Frozen.K thumbnail
Originally posted by: Srimukhi

Don't even get me started how that stupid kareena bua behaves with Preeta 😑
Karan on the other hand is so comfortable around Aroras and loved by them 😳
Frozen.K thumbnail
Originally posted by: hriti713

I love Janki a lot for shipping PreeRan and her gyan to become an ideal bahu was ROFL🀣

Even Preeta knows what everyone means when they say her boyfriend is here🀣Eagerly waiting for today's episode to see their towel fight which will end up Preeta in Karan's arm☺️

Exactly Hriti 😳 There moments are always so hilarious 🀣 I mean I personally didn't feel towel scene that romantic since both Shristi and Rishab were watching them πŸ˜† It was actually looking very awkward πŸ˜†
Frozen.K thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiya23

Karan is gem of person, why can't we see guys like him in real😭. Actually both brothers bond very well with Aroras but Rishab's reserved nature detaches him bit away from everybody. Karan and Pragya are my favorite to be very honest little bit more than Shrishti -Karan. I mean imagine she treats him like her younger brotherπŸ˜†perfect duo for future. Both have much potential to fight with problem like they did during Preeta's jail track. Shrishti and Karan are also lovable, naughty jiju saali, just wait once after Preeran marriage, there will be so much explosion in both familiesπŸ˜‰these two will tease each other a lot. I can see why there is no such relation btw Rishab and Shrishti because I have feeling they both will end up togetherπŸ˜•. We know for sure Karan and Shrishti won't be paired up. Once Karan will find out Shrismir, he will definitely help them out to convince the families.

I am actually hoping maybe in future we could get KKB and KDB couples in same frame without any drama just simple get together.

To be honest with you, I do like Pragya-karan bond 😳 I am not sure if karan will get married to Preeta the way they are showing ya things right now 😭 I mean it was so awkward to see that towel scene since both Rishab and Shristi were watching them 😭 Rishab was feeling all disturbed and Shristi was all being funny thinking both of them like her sister I just didn't connect with her today..she was teasing both of them which to me was ridiculous 😭 I hope I can relate to this current track which is making me go crazy how they are showing with main female lead clueless about whom she likes and both male leads being brothers 😭
ArHi.PreeRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Frozen.K

To be honest with you, I do like Pragya-karan bond 😳 I am not sure if karan will get married to Preeta the way they are showing ya things right now 😭 I mean it was so awkward to see that towel scene since both Rishab and Shristi were watching them 😭 Rishab was feeling all disturbed and Shristi was all being funny thinking both of them like her sister I just didn't connect with her today..she was teasing both of them which to me was ridiculous 😭 I hope I can relate to this current track which is making me go crazy how they are showing with main female lead clueless about whom she likes and both male leads being brothers 😭

Yes i too felt that yesterday's preeran eyelock was a bit awkward bcos rishab was standing right in front of them. I think that scene was mainly shown not for preeran but for shrishti to "notice Rishab's reaction" on preeran's closeness.

But why did u say that you are not sure if karan preeta will get married😭😭😭. Cant even imagine any such scenario dear... Am here only for my PreeRan. 
Frozen.K thumbnail
@Arhi I just have a feeling..I mean I just hate the way they are showing Preeta oblivious to both Luthra brothers 😑 She would have those moony eyes with Karan and then snaps out of it and denies her feelings 😭 I just don't want my Handsome Luthra to be heart broken 😭