Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harshsam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I do agree that the characters are shown much more positively than in the original except ananth and rosh...i watched some episodes they don't seem to be as annoying and insensitive. 
Anyway just like you all say rehaan is so much better than behlul too (and more handsome aswel😳) in some ways the Indian version is better,they are showing so many emotions from rehaan and ahana and they are connecting through that and not just lust you know. 
Also smrithi and aashmin have wonderful chemistry👏 I swear if they were rightfully promoted as the main couple then the show would have atleast had more young fans but instead wasted time and screen time on that old man 😡
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bingewatcher12

The creepy old guy married Aahana only for the physical pleasures. As I have said earlier he just doesn't know the meaning of being a husband. It's a shame that he cannot be for, with his wife when she needs him the most. You bloody man, your wife's mum is seriously I'll in the hospital and you agree to take your daughter with you to Dubai so that she can go shopping and have fun ( I am happy that Roshni's out of the house so that Rehaan and Aahana get some space) but as a father he has failed miserably here as he couldn't explain his daughter about the seriousness of the situation. He definitely isn't mature, I find Aarav more mature than his father. I definitely don't want Aahana to commit suicide for this creepy old man as he isn't worthy. And totally agree that Aahana has never openly spoken about her personal life with Ananth ever as he never became her confidant and never emotionally supported Aahana in the trouble times the way Rehaan did in the past few days. When you marry your partner you agree to be with them in health as well as in sickness. Ananth Mathur you are not only a pathetic husband but also a pathetic father! You just want to be in a bubble filled with happiness and not face the reality. 
Initially liked Anant Mathur but not anymore as being for someone during their troubledtimes is far more important than being extremely romantic. You ain't willing to grow up nor you want your kids to grow up and face reality.. life's is not always hunky dory! 

P.S - Sanjay Kapoor's doing a Fab job as Ananth Mathur. 

sanjay kapoor's physical appearance is perfect for the role. Even anil kaplor isba classy looking guy. Dont know why arjun kapoor looks like a tapori😆. He should have taken after hus uncles instead of father😆. Also i like how sanjay  kapoor speaks offscreen. Also he appreciate his fans on sns. 
I am more than happy that the 2 kabab mein hadis are out for few days. Now Rehaana can have their sweet time together
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshsam

I do agree that the characters are shown much more positively than in the original except ananth and rosh...i watched some episodes they don't seem to be as annoying and insensitive. 

Anyway just like you all say rehaan is so much better than behlul too (and more handsome aswel😳) in some ways the Indian version is better,they are showing so many emotions from rehaan and ahana and they are connecting through that and not just lust you know. 
Also smrithi and aashmin have wonderful chemistry👏 I swear if they were rightfully promoted as the main couple then the show would have atleast had more young fans but instead wasted time and screen time on that old man 😡

i think behlul was hot but kind of looked a bit evil. He was more of a manly man and aashim has a boyish charm and softer on the eyes.😳
If aashim was promoted from the start a lot of young girls would have started watching it just to check him out but the poor guy was completely sidelined. The funny thing is in mostbof the articles it says the story is about a love triangle b/w ahana anant  laila🤢 .jaise laila ko koi kaam nahi😆.

Edited by spnfan - 6 years ago
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spnfan

behlul was a total casanova. He even cheats on bihter when they have a fight.good he was already cheating on his uncle with bihter and then he goes on and cheats on bihter as well😕.
Then he starts a relation with nihal and even makes her belive he is also in love with her but keeps on going after bihter😡. I was kind of happy that he ended up alone and loosing everything. I only felt bad for bihter in that show
If dsjz will have a s2 and rehaan is like this till the end i am gonna feel extremely bad for him. He seems to be a clueless sweetheart right now. 
I find anant to be a total creep even though i like sanjay kapoor as anant. The guy is behaving as if he married a woman of his age and she should be able to handle his bratty selfish teenage daughter like a pro. It is commendable that ahana atleast is going a good job with aarav. It seems like he just needed a trophy wife. 
Ahana never seems to talk about her inner feelings to anant the way she is opening up to rehaan. I always felt there was a comfort level b/w rehan and ahana. I guess it has to do with the age. Ahana tries too hard to be matured in frontbof anant and that is not applicable when it comes to rehan

I guess you're right...
Ahana tries to be mature and a grown up in front of Anant so she can please him in some twisted way...but with Rehan it's not like that...
It's showing that Rehan is bhola bhala in this...but I think in the end he'll be just a playboy like behlul...and they can't flip the character completely...
I just love Sanjay Kapoor in it...if it was an independent story I would've loved to watch smriti sanjay together...

eufara_naghm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bingewatcher12

The creepy old guy married Aahana only for the physical pleasures. As I have said earlier he just doesn't know the meaning of being a husband. It's a shame that he cannot be for, with his wife when she needs him the most. You bloody man, your wife's mum is seriously I'll in the hospital and you agree to take your daughter with you to Dubai so that she can go shopping and have fun ( I am happy that Roshni's out of the house so that Rehaan and Aahana get some space) but as a father he has failed miserably here as he couldn't explain his daughter about the seriousness of the situation. He definitely isn't mature, I find Aarav more mature than his father. I definitely don't want Aahana to commit suicide for this creepy old man as he isn't worthy. And totally agree that Aahana has never openly spoken about her personal life with Ananth ever as he never became her confidant and never emotionally supported Aahana in the trouble times the way Rehaan did in the past few days. When you marry your partner you agree to be with them in health as well as in sickness. Ananth Mathur you are not only a pathetic husband but also a pathetic father! You just want to be in a bubble filled with happiness and not face the reality. 
Initially liked Anant Mathur but not anymore as being for someone during their troubledtimes is far more important than being extremely romantic. You ain't willing to grow up nor you want your kids to grow up and face reality.. life's is not always hunky dory! 

P.S - Sanjay Kapoor's doing a Fab job as Ananth Mathur. 

So true
eufara_naghm thumbnail

sanjay kapoor's physical appearance is perfect for the role. Even anil kaplor isba classy looking guy. Dont know why arjun kapoor looks like a tapori😆. He should have taken after hus uncles instead of father😆. Also i like how sanjay  kapoor speaks offscreen. Also he appreciate his fans on sns. 
I am more than happy that the 2 kabab mein hadis are out for few days. Now Rehaana can have their sweet time together

Right I love sanjay kapoor a lot I like anil kapoor also
But don't like arjun he's a tapori looking guy😆
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: eufara_naghm

I guess you're right...
Ahana tries to be mature and a grown up in front of Anant so she can please him in some twisted way...but with Rehan it's not like that...
It's showing that Rehan is bhola bhala in this...but I think in the end he'll be just a playboy like behlul...and they can't flip the character completely...
I just love Sanjay Kapoor in it...if it was an independent story I would've loved to watch smriti sanjay together...

rehaan from the start was never shown as a playboy. More like a flirtatious man child. Even his flirting is not out of the line and very healthy. He is not shown to be cheating on his girlfrinds till date. He broke up with saloni coz she wanted commitment. He didnt lead her on unnecessarily and fought with his friends for bad mouthing vyoma. He didnt even think twice before lying to AM to save vyoma. Seems to be very caring towards vyoma. The best thing is he opens up and talks how he feels to people around him. He is very genuine when it comes to his feelings towards vyoma. He dont give her false hope or promises. He talks about how he feels to the psychiatrist even though he met her only twice. He didnt think twice before asking forgiveness from ahana. When he came to know how wrong he was he immediately apologized to her.
The characterisation of behlul and rehaan seems to have a 180 degree turn. Even anant and adnan are not very similar. I guess adnan was much more matured. Bihter was much more impulsive and grey than ahana as well. I guess, out of the core characters only laila is exactly like her counterpart. Dont know whether they showed her the same way in the turkish version but it seems to be same.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree they kind of redeemed Behlul's character . Unlike the original , Rehaan is more likeable
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I agree they kind of redeemed Behlul's character . Unlike the original , Rehaan is more likeable

ya rehaan is definitely more likeable and its understandable if ahana falls in love with him. 
The only negative thing i noticed in rehaan is when he gets angry or irritated he looses it even though he rearly gets angry or irritated. He start shouting at the other person. He did that with vyoma, ahana, gupta and even roshini. 
Most of the time he is a happy go lucky man child but from no onwards we wont be seeing much of the flirtatious man child and if we get a s2 he is either gonna be confused and guilt or irritated and angry. 
Edited by spnfan - 6 years ago
eufara_naghm thumbnail

rehaan from the start was never shown as a playboy. More like a flirtatious man child. Even his flirting is not out of the line and very healthy. He is not shown to be cheating on his girlfrinds till date. He broke up with saloni coz she wanted commitment. He didnt lead her on unnecessarily and fought with his friends for bad mouthing vyoma. He didnt even think twice before lying to AM to save vyoma. Seems to be very caring towards vyoma. The best thing is he opens up and talks how he feels to people around him. He is very genuine when it comes to his feelings towards vyoma. He dont give her false hope or promises. He talks about how he feels to the psychiatrist even though he met her only twice. He didnt think twice before asking forgiveness from ahana. When he came to know how wrong he was he immediately apologized to her.
The characterisation of behlul and rehaan seems to have a 180 degree turn. Even anant and adnan are not very similar. I guess adnan was much more matured. Bihter was much more impulsive and grey than ahana as well. I guess, out of the core characters only laila is exactly like her counterpart. Dont know whether they showed her the same way in the turkish version but it seems to be same.

If they're trying to do something different then it's good 
But if they just say at one point that Rehan is a playboy like behlul than it would be a problem

Edited by eufara_naghm - 6 years ago